Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,965
Posted By Sky
Buh bye Nate...it's been fun and I'll keep ahold...

Buh bye Nate...it's been fun and I'll keep ahold of your shield forever... :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,496
Posted By Sky
Happy bday mang

Happy bday mang
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,848
Posted By Sky
Kyden (Waltz5) and Excalibur (zell12)

Happy birthday dudes :p
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,058
Posted By Sky
Kronan, Shadowless (haunter)

Happy birthday old bravo buddies :D
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,464
Posted By Sky
I always played GK to get better then the next...

I always played GK to get better then the next guy and I'm still yet to accomplish that so I feel I still got some game left to play.
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,464
Posted By Sky
See, I'm very confused still you sit and say GK...

See, I'm very confused still you sit and say GK isn't geared for newbs but I feel your forgetting that everyone was once a newb. No, I don't feel like I beat the game yet even though as I sit I'm at...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,249
Posted By Sky
I dunno man. I can't encourage myself to even...

I dunno man. I can't encourage myself to even think about logging on UN. I want g2k1 back or old bravo or even x0ne... Damn, those days were great... :(
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Replies: 96
Views: 9,464
Posted By Sky
I think everyones forgetting that GK has been...

I think everyones forgetting that GK has been around for 8 years. So, let's reset EVERYONE because we want to give newbs a chance? Now, if they started back then they would be pretty well up to par...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,249
Posted By Sky
Uhm, if you can show me a server even worth while...

Uhm, if you can show me a server even worth while other then GK then be my guest. All the servers I see are garbage....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-26-2010, 01:06 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,249
Posted By Sky
LOL?? I don't even know what to say to this...

LOL??

I don't even know what to say to this one.. O_O
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,109
Posted By Sky
:fro: :fro:

:fro: :fro:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Replies: 547
Sticky: Free tiles
Views: 1,061,351
Posted By Sky
Yea, so I just found this on an old back-up CD of...

Yea, so I just found this on an old back-up CD of mine. It was for a server I was making about 5 or so years ago. If anyone wants to use it or whatever have at it. :P

P.S. Don't make fun of me I...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,685
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday sage!! Hope the family is all and...

Happy birthday sage!! Hope the family is all and well!! :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-10-2010, 02:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,667
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday klay!!

Happy birthday klay!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,787
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 10,449
Posted By Sky
Yea, good luck with whatever you have going on....

Yea, good luck with whatever you have going on. Hopefully see you sooner then later! :D
Forum: Bug Report 05-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,198
Posted By Sky
When is v6 actually gonna be released? I'm so...

When is v6 actually gonna be released? I'm so sick of having massive lag on vista with graal.... :'(
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,302
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday!!! :p

Happy birthday!!! :p
Forum: Markets 04-26-2010, 12:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,651
Posted By Sky
2001 d 4 it ;p

2001 d 4 it ;p
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,553
Posted By Sky
=o Happy Birthday!!

=o Happy Birthday!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,622
Posted By Sky
Prolly trading John shinings for bandits like a...

Prolly trading John shinings for bandits like a year or 2 ago. D:
Forum: Your opinion 04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 39,197
Posted By Sky
Sky 4 PWA!!! lol.. Nah, in all seriousness I...

Sky 4 PWA!!! lol..

Nah, in all seriousness I think the PWA are very easy to get in touch with. Even when the support center was around I always got ahold of someone either threw PM, e-mail, or...
Forum: Tech Support 04-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,230
Posted By Sky
Nice, this actually helped some!! :D ++rep

Nice, this actually helped some!! :D ++rep
Forum: Tech Support 04-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 10,230
Posted By Sky
Ever since I switched back to Vista I get massive...

Ever since I switched back to Vista I get massive lag on GK. :(
Forum: Future Improvements 03-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,909
Posted By Sky
I like taking long trips and building levels on...

I like taking long trips and building levels on the road. :( If the tools were made online only then I'd be screwed. :(
Showing results 201 to 225 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.