Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 201 to 225 of 461
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Spiker
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,078
Posted By Spiker
I would really appreciate it if you didnt ruin my...

I would really appreciate it if you didnt ruin my reputaion by saying I called you guys Bastards and such. I never said anything to the such. Also, I was just asking about update times and some info....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-15-2006, 04:25 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 8,155
Posted By Spiker
When will the equipment made some out, it has...

When will the equipment made some out, it has been since september...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-15-2006, 04:02 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,078
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, really. Even DEO said he was working on it,...

Yeah, really. Even DEO said he was working on it, now I think I got a bad name for deo a bit
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,216
Posted By Spiker
omfg, did you read the post at all. I am tlaking...

omfg, did you read the post at all. I am tlaking about the items that you are WEARING...It takes up alot of my space, and I most of the time almost sell my stuff. It gets annouying after while.
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-14-2006, 02:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,216
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, your a staff member...

Yeah, your a staff member...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-14-2006, 02:53 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,078
Posted By Spiker
Well then what is stefan, unixmad, sam, and bjorn...

Well then what is stefan, unixmad, sam, and bjorn doing for graal. Because it seems not alot to me
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-12-2006, 03:39 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,078
Posted By Spiker
Updates?

I have heard there are about 2 or 3 new things coming to graal, which are the weather system ((If it is even still going on)) and the flying system. Does ANYBODY know when it is going to be released,...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,371
Posted By Spiker
ROFL, thats halariuos

ROFL, thats halariuos
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,216
Posted By Spiker
New Bag Type

Have you ever been going through your stuff and you always have to go past your equipment your wearing and it takes up alot of the space in your inventory. Well, I thought it would be a good item to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,373
Posted By Spiker
I understand that GK and G2K2 is going down the...

I understand that GK and G2K2 is going down the hills, as well as many people like it, but yes, I would agree that Graal Kingdoms is getting boring because of the lag problems. If I were to see the...
Forum: Server Maintenance 11-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 6,969
Posted By Spiker
Please, some straight answers

I am looking for a straight answer on what is going on, I have got like 4 from different threads right now, once you make a kinda long post about what is happening with how the server list isnt...
Forum: Server Maintenance 11-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 7,292
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, me to, weird lag alot. Could this take...

Yeah, me to, weird lag alot. Could this take awhile, or cant you just fix it THEN investigate?
Forum: Server Maintenance 11-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 27,123
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, I try to log on to the Client and all I get...

Yeah, I try to log on to the Client and all I get is a black screen, is this normal for a Database restart?
Forum: Forest 09-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,259
Posted By Spiker
Damn, I guess people did listen to the other...

Damn, I guess people did listen to the other player when they said "Get a life" Because almost every GK player has got a job now, or is going to school, GOO JOB GK...!!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 984
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, atleave I have better items than you....

Yeah, atleave I have better items than you....
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,622
Posted By Spiker
True, but the whole thing to graal kingdoms is...

True, but the whole thing to graal kingdoms is items alot from my point of view as well as others
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,385
Posted By Spiker
Plus, they would have fired him anyways

Plus, they would have fired him anyways
Forum: GK Bugs 09-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 997
Posted By Spiker
I dont think he will do maps due to some maps are...

I dont think he will do maps due to some maps are in different places on the map, yet he can make the same spot maps stack if you know what I mean... (Sorry for short post, I'm writing this on my...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-29-2006, 07:53 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 984
Posted By Spiker
YEY Speed

Look at my speed noobies, HA

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3032/6366speedpd2.png
Forum: Tech Support 08-27-2006, 02:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,031
Posted By Spiker
Screen Shots

Why is the screen shot thing now working, it says something about the MSVCR80.dll isnt found, how do I fix this?
Forum: Markets 08-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,069
Posted By Spiker
I have been looking for a white star wizard hat,...

I have been looking for a white star wizard hat, were are they all... :/
Forum: Forest 08-27-2006, 02:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,157
Posted By Spiker
Yeah, I got some good idea's of my own, I think I...

Yeah, I got some good idea's of my own, I think I would help out some times
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-18-2006, 12:48 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By Spiker
If you read earlier post you just might recall...

If you read earlier post you just might recall people telling me to get a life.......... !pissed!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By Spiker
Uh, excure me, WTF do you mean?

Uh, excure me, WTF do you mean?
Forum: Markets 08-17-2006, 07:21 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 921
Posted By Spiker
Marvel ish looking for stuff

Hey people. I am looking to buy some stuff, so if your willing to buy, we have a deal. I am looking for...

Rubies - Offering Items for large ammounts or Plat for small ammounts, diamonds also
...
Showing results 201 to 225 of 461

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.