Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rekad
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-17-2001, 12:05 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 4,907
Posted By Rekad
not unless someone *cough* me *cough* got the...

not unless someone *cough* me *cough* got the moderator powers for the Not Graal Related ;)
Forum: Events and Activities 09-16-2001, 11:48 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,189
Posted By Rekad
LOLSERS :((((

LOLSERS :((((
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:12 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,870
Posted By Rekad
Vermain takes girls to his porch then beats them...

Vermain takes girls to his porch then beats them ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,052
Posted By Rekad
unless your mama's a tellytubber, no!

unless your mama's a tellytubber, no!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 01:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,052
Posted By Rekad
your fault, you have released the demon!

your fault, you have released the demon!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 01:08 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
well I was just giving an example!

well I was just giving an example!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 01:07 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
then who ever your talking about.

then who ever your talking about.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 01:02 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
I just realized something: this...

I just realized something: this arguement/discusion has no point, this is stupider than arguing who has better music: Bob Dylan and Tool, theres no basis for comparison between the two.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:44 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,450
Posted By Rekad
I can see what The Game is saying, he is angered...

I can see what The Game is saying, he is angered because his old friend has been lost to his Nemisis and the place he called home for a while has suddenly become unfamiliar and horrible.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
the dark and heavy electric guitar is great, its...

the dark and heavy electric guitar is great, its chaos and rage is great.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:31 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
but Story tellers wouldnt be that fun live, I...

but Story tellers wouldnt be that fun live, I think the music I listen is good because I can always once a year or so go see them in concert, and probably have alot of fun!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:26 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,450
Posted By Rekad
damnit, that stupid Nostradogbert quote applies...

damnit, that stupid Nostradogbert quote applies to this conversation too!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:24 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
so your saying Disco and New Wave is better than...

so your saying Disco and New Wave is better than the 90's? and the sixties wasnt that great, I hate story teller musicians :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:20 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
Im sorry, your stuck in the Sixties, and Im in...

Im sorry, your stuck in the Sixties, and Im in the nineties
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:16 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,278
Posted By Rekad
Best song: Tool - Sober There's a...

Best song:

Tool - Sober

There's a shadow just behind me,
shrouding every breath I take,
making every promise empty,
pointing every finger at me.
Waiting like a stalking butler
who upon the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 12:10 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,450
Posted By Rekad
hasnt spam day been over for 13 minutes now?

hasnt spam day been over for 13 minutes now?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,052
Posted By Rekad
would a Sisok be able to post there?

would a Sisok be able to post there?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:59 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,870
Posted By Rekad
Im never hit on, Ive had many people tell me the...

Im never hit on, Ive had many people tell me the head that I use it downright "****ING ULGY!"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,113
Posted By Rekad
damnit, quit spamming my *****ing post!

damnit, quit spamming my *****ing post!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:43 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 941
Posted By Rekad
Sisok is hiding underneath your desk ;)

Sisok is hiding underneath your desk ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:40 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,931
Posted By Rekad
all teh NB churches are ghey.

all teh NB churches are ghey.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 11:29 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,299
Posted By Rekad
I think they should make a sword and shield...

I think they should make a sword and shield number system, and make a sword choosing NPC like they have the clothing thing :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 03:35 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,230
Posted By Rekad
make a cut off hand NPC, for guards and stuff,...

make a cut off hand NPC, for guards and stuff, makes it so theives cant steal or use a weapon :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 02:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 722
Posted By Rekad
they will fi they haev *** pirde!

they will fi they haev *** pirde!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-16-2001, 01:57 AM
Replies: 113
Views: 7,269
Posted By Rekad
I WIL NOW ::BITEZ THUM::

I WIL NOW ::BITEZ THUM::
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.