Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 384
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Wing
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2001, 09:05 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,374
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: How Does Graal PW's stay online?

gah we get your point kamuii, graal needs alot of money to run servers, heh ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-17-2001, 01:28 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,298
Posted By Wing
ToT got intergrated into 2002

ToT got intergrated into 2002
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-17-2001, 01:20 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,298
Posted By Wing
Haha I remember when I would always try and PK...

Haha I remember when I would always try and PK you and Gameo and sound like an idiot
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-17-2001, 01:12 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 5,090
Posted By Wing
I like Nintendo, but because most of the time the...

I like Nintendo, but because most of the time the gameplay is good, that's what counts for me, unless the storyline is completely *****ic and/or corny. (edit: ok, I might sound completely like a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-17-2001, 01:05 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,298
Posted By Wing
I was in Police before IceHawk or Mafukie was...

I was in Police before IceHawk or Mafukie was cheif.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-17-2001, 12:56 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,298
Posted By Wing
I WONDER IF I AM OLDER THAN ISAWK ;)

I WONDER IF I AM OLDER THAN ISAWK ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 10:27 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,640
Posted By Wing
I dont think they meant that, I think they meant...

I dont think they meant that, I think they meant that the Administration was better and more fun. Which caused Bravo to be more fun
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-14-2001, 03:47 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,762
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: Sanstrata is back!

Damnit IcePick, you turned a potentially good playerworld into the worst one ever and you are judging Sanstrata? dsajadshdashdsh
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 12:16 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,022
Posted By Wing
Re: Re: Re: Zalactics

he is that cloud strife guy, remember, Events Admin :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 899
Posted By Wing
YOU DARE TO COMPARE ZELDA 3 TO GRAAL!!?!?! ARGH...

YOU DARE TO COMPARE ZELDA 3 TO GRAAL!!?!?! ARGH THE AUDACITY!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2001, 10:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,458
Posted By Wing
Hey lay off, geeze...everyone has the option to...

Hey lay off, geeze...everyone has the option to change their mind
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-11-2001, 08:24 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,336
Posted By Wing
I did your voice, hehe ;)

I did your voice, hehe ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-10-2001, 09:52 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 4,431
Posted By Wing
Gah Godspeed, not again... :(

Gah Godspeed, not again... :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-09-2001, 06:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,046
Posted By Wing
Re: we want the Gserver!

I actually agree.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-08-2001, 12:42 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,647
Posted By Wing
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2001, 05:17 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,789
Posted By Wing
+WING

+WING
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2001, 12:59 PM
Replies: 207
Views: 18,245
Posted By Wing
I said it wasnt, but it's getting to the point...

I said it wasnt, but it's getting to the point where you can barely see the difference.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-26-2001, 12:56 PM
Replies: 207
Views: 18,245
Posted By Wing
There is a jet black version too, and it is a...

There is a jet black version too, and it is a great, great system.

Gamecube is powerful, I like it's size, I like the games for it, and I bet there will be ALOT more 3rd party support than the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-24-2001, 12:31 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,075
Posted By Wing
Put me doing something cool, again.

Put me doing something cool, again.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-23-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,707
Posted By Wing
So are you saying James is not qualified, or...

So are you saying James is not qualified, or something?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-23-2001, 08:05 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,702
Posted By Wing
I think Kingdom leaders should.

I think Kingdom leaders should.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-22-2001, 10:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 986
Posted By Wing
There should be a Marketplace Area on the forum.

There should be a Marketplace Area on the forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-22-2001, 08:41 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,223
Posted By Wing
Re: ...

That is the most stupid thing I ever heard, I'm sorry.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-22-2001, 06:49 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,999
Posted By Wing
...I beleve Gonmon drew that one...didn't he?

...I beleve Gonmon drew that one...didn't he?
Forum: Tech Support 11-21-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 716
Posted By Wing
Note about Direct3d in use in graal

with it, you cannot use any antialiasing or else you cannot see text. just thought you'd want to know
Showing results 176 to 200 of 384

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.