Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 54 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: fuzie
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 01:10 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,164
Posted By fuzie
If you reviewed DD don't be afraid to reveal...

If you reviewed DD don't be afraid to reveal yourself. We won't pk ya too much >:^)

----Brian--------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 01:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 989
Posted By fuzie
i never said he was neccessarily "bad" at the...

i never said he was neccessarily "bad" at the levels but there is a time for everybody when the need the PW Helpers HELP!!!


----Brian------------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:58 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,225
Posted By fuzie
Originally posted by TrueHeaT: hows the...

Originally posted by TrueHeaT: hows the storyline of my server?

Pw "Eternal Destiny" Storline:

Once there was 3 races, and they all lived peacefully. The evil mage Ghannus decided to take...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 989
Posted By fuzie
lol ya just wait till ur server needs help!!!...

lol ya just wait till ur server needs help!!! rolmao

---bRIAn------------
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2001, 12:43 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,877
Posted By fuzie
Ha! I don't have any signs b/c i never have time...

Ha! I don't have any signs b/c i never have time to make them. I'm always werking for Prior (http://www.priorsnowboards.com/) .....We'll open our GFX selections in October......I made a couple of...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2001, 12:36 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 676
Posted By fuzie
Question stats bar???

I want to put in a different kind of stats bar for each class that i have on my server.I want to know if this is possible and could be done easily....So is it and could it?????...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2001, 12:34 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,854
Posted By fuzie
change the colors of the numbers...i think it...

change the colors of the numbers...i think it would look better if you went for 1 theme
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2001, 12:29 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,373
Posted By fuzie
Hey Gladiator I need one too for Eternal Destiny!...

Hey Gladiator I need one too for Eternal Destiny!
heh......

------bRIAn------------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 989
Posted By fuzie
Talking i am on ownerofbabylon's side 100%!!!!!!!!! ...

i am on ownerofbabylon's side 100%!!!!!!!!!

-----BriAN---------------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,006
Posted By fuzie
I think it would be easier if he gave us his...

I think it would be easier if he gave us his address so we could battle it all out together!!!!!

------------BrIaN------------------------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:20 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,006
Posted By fuzie
yea what ownerofbabylon said but only 3005...

yea what ownerofbabylon said but only
3005 Hickory Ridge Rd.
Dunkirk,MD

:^P

-------Brian-------------
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2001, 12:16 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,519
Posted By fuzie
Unhappy I don't get it-how can a 2 lvl server be accepted...

I don't get it-how can a 2 lvl server be accepted if itz gonna be like that for the next month and that Babylon hasn't even got up on the server list before this????I'm confused
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2001, 12:13 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,039
Posted By fuzie
dang i think all you haev to do is make a...

dang i think all you haev to do is make a darkness gfx and just use the hurtplayer command when the player touchs it-thats not hard at all
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2001, 10:24 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
see now why can't u all be as kewl as...

see now why can't u all be as kewl as LiquidIce??????

-------Brian---------------
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2001, 03:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,908
Posted By fuzie
you could script it so that u can't do that you...

you could script it so that u can't do that you know
Forum: Level Design 08-18-2001, 02:55 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,264
Posted By fuzie
aorry i couldn't get you a inside lvl sooner i...

aorry i couldn't get you a inside lvl sooner i havent been to the office for 2 days but now i just made a inside lvl..hope you like it
----------Brian------------------
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2001, 01:16 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
lol

lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 06:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,157
Posted By fuzie
that is teh stupidist thing i've ever heard...

that is teh stupidist thing i've ever heard someone say on here with reffering to the text
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 05:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,039
Posted By fuzie
i think a rockk fell on my head i 4got all about...

i think a rockk fell on my head i 4got all about variables!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 05:31 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,934
Posted By fuzie
I am really looking forward to Babylon though.I...

I am really looking forward to Babylon though.I think this server will achieve alot but tehn again it could suck...-----NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!-----
-----------Brian-----------
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 05:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,039
Posted By fuzie
Question then what should i use....hmmm u mean making a...

then what should i use....hmmm u mean making a new gfx using the putnpc command????? i don't know anything else to do????
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2001, 05:22 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,899
Posted By fuzie
lol

lol
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 05:16 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
sry about that i was a saint about 4 hours...

sry about that i was a saint about 4 hours ago-trust me ask ownerofbabylon lol
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 05:15 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,039
Posted By fuzie
whats the problem with flags? ohh i c now when...

whats the problem with flags? ohh i c now when the player goes over teh bridge the flag is never unset hmmm what is u were to unset the flags in the opposite scripts>?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2001, 05:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,515
Posted By fuzie
thanx groim thats all i wanted

thanx groim thats all i wanted
Showing results 176 to 200 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.