Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 303
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CarnEvol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:53 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
k Lugie, Head# and anything you want in your sig.

k Lugie, Head# and anything you want in your sig.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:52 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
Head129? Thats diffrent from the one in your...

Head129? Thats diffrent from the one in your current sig, any special actions or anything you want in your sig?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
I need your head # CrazedMerlin

I need your head # CrazedMerlin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-22-2001, 04:48 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,278
Posted By CarnEvol
Doing Signature Request

First one to reply gets a signature done by me, 2nd person maybe get one if I have time.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 10:54 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 567
Posted By CarnEvol
Best Dress Award Results

I held a Best Dress Award at the Harmonia Hotel.
The winner won 30 Gralats.
and the winner was....YAKUZO!
Here is him posing for the picture...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 08:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,813
Posted By CarnEvol
AHH I HATE THE NEW PATCH! IT MESSED UP MY SORC TO...

AHH I HATE THE NEW PATCH! IT MESSED UP MY SORC TO HELL AND BACK WITH THAT DAMNED CAST DELAY!
Yes those are pretty good but people rarely trade them in the trading channels now. I missed the old D2...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 08:17 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,813
Posted By CarnEvol
All the uniques suck in D2, except for like SoJ...

All the uniques suck in D2, except for like SoJ though. People are into those duped items and dual leeches now so they sell for more. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 08:14 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,813
Posted By CarnEvol
Yea but they usually sell whole accounts with...

Yea but they usually sell whole accounts with Dual Leeches and duped (cheap) items with high level chars so they go for like $200+ sometimes. :rolleyes: :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 08:11 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,813
Posted By CarnEvol
People buy D2 Items on E-bay, People buy...

People buy D2 Items on E-bay, People buy everquest accounts to. :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:53 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
Pillow Monster is dead!?:eek: :(

Pillow Monster is dead!?:eek: :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:20 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
READ IT AGAIN THAN!

READ IT AGAIN THAN!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,117
Posted By CarnEvol
you missed the post where I admitted I cheated.

you missed the post where I admitted I cheated.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:12 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,117
Posted By CarnEvol
Captain Canada is better than Captain USA....

Captain Canada is better than Captain USA. :confused:
Captain Planet was a dumb show.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,117
Posted By CarnEvol
*Note: I was bored enough to buy the book and...

*Note: I was bored enough to buy the book and cheat :rolleyes: *
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,117
Posted By CarnEvol
I beat the minotaur! :D It was hard but I did it!

I beat the minotaur! :D It was hard but I did it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:09 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,117
Posted By CarnEvol
I never played Phantasy Star online either.

I never played Phantasy Star online either.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 03:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,117
Posted By CarnEvol
Ever play Phantasy Star Online? :rolleyes:

Ever play Phantasy Star Online? :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,374
Posted By CarnEvol
Your welcome.

Your welcome.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:46 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
Icepick I guess, He is pretty stupid. :rolleyes:

Icepick I guess, He is pretty stupid. :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:41 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
.....Read the post carefully.... "or someone...

.....Read the post carefully.... "or someone who's pretending to be Icepick and trying to screw him over."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:39 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
We don't know that for sure. :\

We don't know that for sure. :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:34 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
or someone who's pretending to be Icepick and...

or someone who's pretending to be Icepick and trying to screw him over.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:31 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
That or he's extremely dumb.

That or he's extremely dumb.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:29 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
Yup, Whoever was bidding has basically dug his...

Yup, Whoever was bidding has basically dug his own grave if he doesn't pay. :) That is unless he's rich.:p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-21-2001, 02:26 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,428
Posted By CarnEvol
:eek: This is obviouslly B/S now. Who in Graal...

:eek: This is obviouslly B/S now. Who in Graal would pay $2,025 for a bomy! Thats just dumb.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 303

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.