Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: IceHawk
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 10:28 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,145
Posted By IceHawk
Found your problem. It is Windows ME. ...

Found your problem.

It is Windows ME.

Get a better OS.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 10:23 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,145
Posted By IceHawk
What video card do you have? And what OS?

What video card do you have?
And what OS?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 10:18 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,145
Posted By IceHawk
Err. A Dual-display videocard should'nt effect...

Err. A Dual-display videocard should'nt effect Graal, I have an Ati Radeon 8500 with a DV-i Out that can be used for an analog monitor, and that doesn't effect Graal.

Maybe you should reformat,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 01:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 822
Posted By IceHawk
Something similar happened to Samurai, except not...

Something similar happened to Samurai, except not as violent, and I'm now Emperor of Santerrain.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 01:14 PM
Replies: 121
Views: 12,855
Posted By IceHawk
http://24.207.12.107/images/saveontaxes_corbis.jpg

http://24.207.12.107/images/saveontaxes_corbis.jpg
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 01:09 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,778
Posted By IceHawk
<3

<3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 12:25 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 7,471
Posted By IceHawk
There is a button at the bottom of a New post...

There is a button at the bottom of a New post window. "Disable Smilies in This Post"

:)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 10:19 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,455
Posted By IceHawk
and interviews to do fun fun!

and interviews to do

fun fun!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 10:03 AM
Replies: 121
Views: 12,855
Posted By IceHawk
it's nicely and kindly, not nicley and kindley

it's nicely and kindly, not nicley and kindley
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,457
Posted By IceHawk
I remember wing in karakaze.

I remember wing in karakaze.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 09:15 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,096
Posted By IceHawk
Mmm Training grounds for my younger warriors!

Mmm Training grounds for my younger warriors!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 07:56 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 5,096
Posted By IceHawk
This should be interesting...

This should be interesting...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 07:44 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,457
Posted By IceHawk
But he's NOT getting tag maker powers.

But he's NOT getting tag maker powers.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 07:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,347
Posted By IceHawk
You'll have to talk to stefan.

You'll have to talk to stefan.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 07:21 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,457
Posted By IceHawk
Santerrain.

All (Samurai) tags have been changed to (Santerrain)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 07:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,347
Posted By IceHawk
There IS a client for Linux.

There IS a client for Linux.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 04:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,126
Posted By IceHawk
He just cleared the member list.

He just cleared the member list.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 03:36 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 7,471
Posted By IceHawk
Hahaha, pausing, having his "loyals" calling us...

Hahaha, pausing, having his "loyals" calling us ***s.

Real great RPer :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 03:33 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 7,565
Posted By IceHawk
Wow, I'm Kamuii's friend, and yet I'm in Samurai.

Wow, I'm Kamuii's friend, and yet I'm in Samurai.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 07:45 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,003
Posted By IceHawk
You could've lagged onto the Bomy spin item, and...

You could've lagged onto the Bomy spin item, and you got it.

I got my bomy items from when I was Police Chief, and I changed races.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 07:41 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 683
Posted By IceHawk
Re: Zormites plus staff

BREEP BEGINNING ***** TRANSLATION:
Since they closed my last thread, Stefan. Loriel deleted the contents of guild_zormite.txt, and now we have some crappy Emperor. I think we should vote, but I'm...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 07:37 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 7,471
Posted By IceHawk
Yes, it is quite funny.

Yes, it is quite funny.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 07:36 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,364
Posted By IceHawk
not your fault.

not your fault.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 07:35 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,364
Posted By IceHawk
So he stole it off of my account, and sold it. ...

So he stole it off of my account, and sold it.

Oh that's real fair.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 07:33 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 9,364
Posted By IceHawk
Who (Nero2)

Who (Nero2)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.