Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 360
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sir Triclops
Forum: Future Improvements 11-16-2001, 05:40 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,243
Posted By Sir Triclops
I don't like the ghost mode. I guess it's neat-o...

I don't like the ghost mode. I guess it's neat-o for non-p2p players to see what the p2p servers are all about, but I definately hope Stefan doesn't put a limit on the free servers (SPECIALLY Classic)
Forum: Guild Life 11-16-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,470
Posted By Sir Triclops
I'll ask, but I don't know if it can be accepted...

I'll ask, but I don't know if it can be accepted (Pokemon Crew).

All supporters are legit, I'll let you know.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-16-2001, 05:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,630
Posted By Sir Triclops
How the heck do you screw both computers when...

How the heck do you screw both computers when networking them together. It's so extremely easy to network computers together (running on seperate OS's just sharing internet and files.)

Your dad...
Forum: Tech Support 11-14-2001, 08:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,116
Posted By Sir Triclops
NL does the stuff on the site now doesn't it?

NL does the stuff on the site now doesn't it?
Forum: Graphic Design 11-14-2001, 08:55 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,844
Posted By Sir Triclops
Nice artwork :p

Nice artwork :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-12-2001, 08:53 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,682
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've been out of school for 3 1/2 years. :p

I've been out of school for 3 1/2 years. :p
Forum: Future Improvements 11-12-2001, 08:36 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,078
Posted By Sir Triclops
Display of signs?

Make it where if you're reading a sign, instead of it flip page to page, make it a scrolling screen. or something similar.

Hmm, this is a dumb idea huh?
Forum: Events and Activities 11-12-2001, 08:28 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,461
Posted By Sir Triclops
Fabio plays Graal? lmao@you. You got sued...

Fabio plays Graal? lmao@you. You got sued recently.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-12-2001, 08:25 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,844
Posted By Sir Triclops
heheh, looks more like it eh?

heheh, looks more like it eh?
Forum: Graphic Design 11-12-2001, 08:17 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,844
Posted By Sir Triclops
she's fine, but here's what really happened. :p

she's fine, but here's what really happened. :p
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-12-2001, 07:59 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,998
Posted By Sir Triclops
I remember my 17th B-Day, I got suspended from...

I remember my 17th B-Day, I got suspended from school for skipping that day. ^_^
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-11-2001, 10:21 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,998
Posted By Sir Triclops
Cool Happy Birthday Kyle0654!!!

Big Kyle is the big uhm, how old are you?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 09:06 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,971
Posted By Sir Triclops
Not this account. I only use this account for the...

Not this account. I only use this account for the forums now.


And what's the noname police officer bit, lol.
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2001, 08:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 858
Posted By Sir Triclops
That has happened to me a couple of times, and...

That has happened to me a couple of times, and there's even been a few instances where the elevator threw me onto the cliff causing me to get stuck. :(

Most of the time it works though.
Forum: Guild Life 11-10-2001, 08:51 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 10,801
Posted By Sir Triclops
Yes, that is true. Servers have no way of...

Yes, that is true. Servers have no way of disallowing global guild tags, and they very well should since they are a seperate server.

maybe have this option in the serveroptions file:
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 08:47 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,971
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've never gotten a response out of him. I...

I've never gotten a response out of him.
I usually have to wait about 5 minutes, but eventually someone else responds.
----------------------------------------
<3 for Panda
He always responded...
Forum: Events and Activities 11-10-2001, 08:40 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,177
Posted By Sir Triclops
Re: New ET Admin

Every ET Admin has promised these things. I've not seen either of them do too much of what they promised. Maybe you'll be able to break that trend. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 08:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,641
Posted By Sir Triclops
*runs up with the police, grabs their gun and...

*runs up with the police, grabs their gun and points it.*
*Gets hands slapped by police which cause the gun to fire*
*bullet hits the stomach, killing the baby inside*
*gets hauled of to jail, to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 08:27 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,174
Posted By Sir Triclops
Just another reason why I have this signature.

Just another reason why I have this signature.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 08:19 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,071
Posted By Sir Triclops
Tax the rich people. Like if they have over a...

Tax the rich people. Like if they have over a certain amount of gralat, then tax them a certain "%age" every 1-2 weeks.

If they own houses or bomies, tax them personal property tax.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2001, 05:07 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,334
Posted By Sir Triclops
Uhm, some of those seem to be the same as these: ...

Uhm, some of those seem to be the same as these:

(unsure about command) - attach object to player
(unsure about command) - attach object to object
callnpc - call the script of another npc

...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 04:45 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 911
Posted By Sir Triclops
Took me 2 weeks to get mine upgraded after...

Took me 2 weeks to get mine upgraded after transferring funds.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 04:44 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,071
Posted By Sir Triclops
I don't have 15000 gralat, I have never had over...

I don't have 15000 gralat, I have never had over 500, and even then a friend loaned it to me. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2001, 04:41 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,348
Posted By Sir Triclops
I've talked to Snakeeyes several times and he's...

I've talked to Snakeeyes several times and he's always been very courteus to me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-30-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,974
Posted By Sir Triclops
what do you mean Tyne?

what do you mean Tyne?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 360

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.