Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 233
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 101 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Keyan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-24-2001, 10:40 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 5,355
Posted By Keyan
*posts his pic* I'm 14 in this one, I be 16...

*posts his pic*
I'm 14 in this one, I be 16 today :o
I am the devil! >=)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2001, 08:38 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,445
Posted By Keyan
I got the stupidest screenshot in the world o_O

I got the stupidest screenshot in the world o_O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-23-2001, 04:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,113
Posted By Keyan
All it means is that you dont have to pay to use...

All it means is that you dont have to pay to use the helmet XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-22-2001, 03:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,476
Posted By Keyan
That newbie mask rules! XD

That newbie mask rules! XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2001, 01:04 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,672
Posted By Keyan
Anskar seems the best to me, mostly because.... ...

Anskar seems the best to me, mostly because....
"I'm gonna set my bomy to fossilio 0" that sounds so screwed...
however, "Setbomy Anskar 0" seems most 'fluid' out of all the other names to me o_o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 02:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,515
Posted By Keyan
I know but still....it needs work X_X

I know but still....it needs work X_X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-20-2001, 01:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,515
Posted By Keyan
That site and layout isnt worthy of a .com X_X

That site and layout isnt worthy of a .com X_X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2001, 10:49 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,354
Posted By Keyan
bye *slowly waves*

bye *slowly waves*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-16-2001, 07:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,062
Posted By Keyan
Well, i did it......only 2 people have entered so...

Well, i did it......only 2 people have entered so far! XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-15-2001, 04:12 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,166
Posted By Keyan
I did the chimp and the "you will be sued" guy...

I did the chimp and the "you will be sued" guy too :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-14-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,166
Posted By Keyan
I have no idea what the song is o_o;;

I have no idea what the song is o_o;;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-14-2001, 10:37 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,166
Posted By Keyan
I'm the one who did the voice of "all your base"...

I'm the one who did the voice of "all your base" w00! XD
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2001, 12:10 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,414
Posted By Keyan
Erm....kinda plain, dont cha think? I say make it...

Erm....kinda plain, dont cha think? I say make it bigger (i'm in a band. bassoons are bigger than that) and add more than one color to it
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-27-2001, 11:10 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,721
Posted By Keyan
Help: attachplayertoobj objecttype,id

K, my friend is the one havin the problems with this, not me (i dont script o_o; ) Anyone have any ideas what it does?

BigMcStrongmuscl: attachplayertoobj objecttype,id
BigMcStrongmuscl: i dun...
Forum: Tech Support 06-26-2001, 02:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,705
Posted By Keyan
There's a thing with the sax for me that got the...

There's a thing with the sax for me that got the sax midi (or what ever the d + down button combo is) stuck in a loop. Even when i stopped playing the sax, that tune just kept on playing again, and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-25-2001, 04:32 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,317
Posted By Keyan
Who needs 666 and 911 when you got this? XD

Who needs 666 and 911 when you got this?
XD
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2001, 06:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,198
Posted By Keyan
Instead of just your name as the login, it has to...

Instead of just your name as the login, it has to be [email protected]
It took me about 10 min to figure that out...
Forum: Tech Support 06-16-2001, 08:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,302
Posted By Keyan
My graal used to do that! Just update your...

My graal used to do that! Just update your Voodoo3 card drivers to fix it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 06:14 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,587
Posted By Keyan
CoM!

CoM!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-14-2001, 04:38 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,856
Posted By Keyan
Someone try KeyanFarlander I'm too lazy :o

Someone try KeyanFarlander
I'm too lazy :o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 03:56 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 621
Posted By Keyan
I didnt lose anything :-P

I didnt lose anything :-P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 06:25 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 14,309
Posted By Keyan
*is downloading* geezus...20%....21 min to go x_X

*is downloading* geezus...20%....21 min to go x_X
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,722
Posted By Keyan
*wants to hear the final product* How long to...

*wants to hear the final product*
How long to mix? ^_^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-29-2001, 12:03 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,722
Posted By Keyan
Ah, got it...its not exactly computer generated...

Ah, got it...its not exactly computer generated like the guy who originally said it (friend gave me a .swf of the 2 guys sayin all your base and what you say?)
But..um...my 2 new files.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2001, 11:30 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,722
Posted By Keyan
*is having problems with the All Your Base Guy* ...

*is having problems with the All Your Base Guy*

Does anyone know what he actually sounds like? I cant seem to get the whole ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!! screaming thing down.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 233

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.