Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Amagius
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2005, 01:39 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,455
Posted By Amagius
All of Scott's work is sexy. ...

All of Scott's work is sexy.

</browniepoints>
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2005, 12:54 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,455
Posted By Amagius
People are said to make their best work while...

People are said to make their best work while hungover! The Mona Lisa didn't even look like a woman, yet Da Vinci pulled it off WHEN? Hungover, of course.
Forum: Dustari 03-23-2005, 12:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,975
Posted By Amagius
Yeah, this is pathetic. Though I cannot speak, as...

Yeah, this is pathetic. Though I cannot speak, as I loathe GK one two levels, leaving Dustari for such reasons deserves a whooping. A ass-tickling whooping.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,126
Posted By Amagius
When I thought "people of Graal Kingdoms", you...

When I thought "people of Graal Kingdoms", you were a first. You were in there, helping people with guides -- just as a testament to your remembrance.

Ciao.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,756
Posted By Amagius
Angsty.

Angsty.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,983
Posted By Amagius
He did post the whole script. It does the action...

He did post the whole script. It does the action the thread starter wanted, so how can you say otherwise? Not that I think it was wrong of him to do this, as if he hadn't we probably would've gone in...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,671
Posted By Amagius
Showoff.

Showoff.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-21-2005, 07:01 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,671
Posted By Amagius
Is that a Didgeridoo?

Is that a Didgeridoo?
Forum: Samurai 03-21-2005, 01:05 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,716
Posted By Amagius
Since stereotyping was cool.

Since stereotyping was cool.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,983
Posted By Amagius
Ah, okay.

Ah, okay.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2005, 05:01 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,122
Posted By Amagius
Start Graal.exe. Go to the Classic tab. In...

Start Graal.exe.
Go to the Classic tab.
In the drop-down or "combo" box, enter "Graal2001".

As you can see, it is slightly empty. I went on about thirty minutes ago.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2005, 02:57 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 6,024
Posted By Amagius
I would love one.

I would love one.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,983
Posted By Amagius
I believe Kai is referring to your If statement....

I believe Kai is referring to your If statement. He might not mean this, but I think you should change it to nested 'If' statements instead of connecting two predominantly detached events.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-18-2005, 03:46 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,746
Posted By Amagius
They've already lightened up a bit. Be happy with...

They've already lightened up a bit. Be happy with your meager compromise.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2005, 05:20 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,552
Posted By Amagius
LOL. If it is his server, I'll gave to give a...

LOL. If it is his server, I'll gave to give a major props to you.

The music wasn't that great, and the fog was...well, blinding fog. Fog isn't that bad, as in reflecting 95% of the light back as...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2005, 05:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,608
Posted By Amagius
What dimension? The only "dimension" is the...

What dimension? The only "dimension" is the limitation you are superimposing on it that it can only be used as a "action RPG "Zelda-esque" game."
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2005, 05:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,608
Posted By Amagius
The Graal system, like early PS2 system...

The Graal system, like early PS2 system specifications, has untapped potential. If someone would invest the time and energy to create and optimize code, you could have a VERY nice game.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2005, 05:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,608
Posted By Amagius
Is it fun? Is it easy to start? Is it intuitive?...

Is it fun? Is it easy to start? Is it intuitive? Is the interface nice, clean, and accessible either through hotkeys or easy to click buttons? Is it innovative?

Graphics don't matter, if all these...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-14-2005, 02:56 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,595
Posted By Amagius
Hello. I remember you.

Hello. I remember you.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-08-2005, 06:05 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,746
Posted By Amagius
They took my bomy because I was "cheating."...

They took my bomy because I was "cheating." Bastards. We were playing Survivor and I won, but they caught me healing. BAH! Everyone was healing! Even the one who told! I want my bomy back. THEY...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,583
Posted By Amagius
Says who? Yes, very complex. Attack,...

Says who?



Yes, very complex. Attack, Magic, Item, Run. Ya know, Final Fantasy is the first game to have experience points too. Heck, I think Final Fantasy started the idea of monsters and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2005, 05:28 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,583
Posted By Amagius
I would think that is a good thing. Bowling balls...

I would think that is a good thing. Bowling balls are supposed to be spheres.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-11-2005, 03:45 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 9,818
Posted By Amagius
Congrats, Duder.

Congrats, Duder.
Forum: Level Design 01-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,519
Posted By Amagius
Oh, but it was.

Oh, but it was.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-10-2005, 05:35 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 16,530
Posted By Amagius
When I have fully leveled. End-game content:...

When I have fully leveled.

End-game content: The events, quests, tasks, or timesinks that are made to keep a player playing after reaching the level/work cap.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.