Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 193 of 193
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nelm
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,426
Posted By Nelm
Thanks Scalper, some people don't know how to...

Thanks Scalper, some people don't know how to constructively criticize...I asked for ideas...not flames...but what is your problem people...give me ideas to make the story line better, not try to get...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 07:10 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,426
Posted By Nelm
NO!!...Classes are different, this is...

NO!!...Classes are different, this is Jobs....Classes are like Adventurer and stupid things like that....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
HAHAHA....The Pass is changed and when I find ...

HAHAHA....The Pass is changed and when I find
-Dogma- The ******* who reset it.....he's gonna die!!
Forum: Future Improvements 04-29-2001, 07:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,012
Posted By Nelm
It'd be better than anything else on NewMain...

It'd be better than anything else on NewMain right now...although Sisok is an idiot!!
-Lord Matt
Oh yeah, Sisok, go to the Main Board and read about Our server...we can start to make it again
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 06:54 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,426
Posted By Nelm
Lightbulb Who would like to help me and Sisok make a new...

Who would like to help me and Sisok make a new playerworld...It would be about 5 worlds and the ONE, The Evil, The Good, The Technologically Advanced, The Spiritual, The Psychics...we have not made...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 05:47 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,539
Posted By Nelm
well for 1...I am glad to see the staff get...

well for 1...I am glad to see the staff get punished for once...instead of acting like gods...they are made peasants to learn what it's like to be us
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 04:46 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
Computer, Begin recording General's Log-...

Computer, Begin recording General's Log- Graaldate April 28th, GST 9:30-

My account's Password has been compromised, this is a serious breach of Security for Graal Royal Army seeing as how I am a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 04:12 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
I would just like you to know...I respect none of...

I would just like you to know...I respect none of you but Olorin, Hawk, FatherDante, and Rekad...they have all helped me at one time or another, so because Hawk said they were long, I have shortened...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 03:45 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
No you stupid idiots!!

No you stupid idiots!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-29-2001, 02:57 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,680
Posted By Nelm
for beer script if (playertouchesme) { i...

for beer script
if (playertouchesme) {
i forget rest of beer script but after that;
setflag drunk;
}
if (drunk && playertouchesme) {
unset drunk;
setflag drunk2;
}
if (drunk2 &&...
Forum: Guild Life 04-29-2001, 01:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,390
Posted By Nelm
Join Graal Royal army, Officer Positions...

Join Graal Royal army,
Officer Positions available for first 10 G2k1 members!!
-Lord Matt Essorexx-King of True Bomys-General- (Graal Royal Army)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-29-2001, 01:06 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
Which Army?

Which Army?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 11:05 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,744
Posted By Nelm
I hate some of the Incompetent idiots that are...

I hate some of the Incompetent idiots that are staff here......
and is my siggy working?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 11:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,016
Posted By Nelm
You guys are almost funny...HAHAHAHA....but if...

You guys are almost funny...HAHAHAHA....but if there was ever an Admin on in the first place, I would have
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 10:58 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
sorry, that was supposed to be 30 for NewMain,...

sorry, that was supposed to be 30 for NewMain, but thanks Olorin for the help
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-28-2001, 10:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,640
Posted By Nelm
Thumbs down GRAAL IS SICKENING!!.... I hate the way graal...

GRAAL IS SICKENING!!....
I hate the way graal has gone down hill in the past few months. It seems so long ago that I could not wait for School or Practice to be over so I could go home and play...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2001, 10:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,744
Posted By Nelm
Wanna know what's bad?....THE EVENTS...

Wanna know what's bad?....THE EVENTS TEAM!!....They do nothing, answer nothing, and the Police are almost as bad....but they do answer PM's.....they just don't do anything
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-27-2001, 10:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,016
Posted By Nelm
When is my friggin Newbie Helper tag gonna work?

When is my friggin Newbie Helper tag gonna work?
Showing results 176 to 193 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.