Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shayde
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 11:20 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,248
Posted By Shayde
There..I just added my depressing team image to...

There..I just added my depressing team image to my signiture :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 11:05 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,248
Posted By Shayde
I have a rather depressing Team image I made.....

I have a rather depressing Team image I made.. I'm going to upload it as soon as i find a host.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 10:13 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,712
Posted By Shayde
No-one ever literally rolls on the floor...

No-one ever literally rolls on the floor laughing...LEL and LOL are understandable, but ROFL...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 10:09 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,155
Posted By Shayde
The TROLL guy does come out pretty stupid.. He...

The TROLL guy does come out pretty stupid.. He never once answered the question about FF9.. Kids trying to act smart, it irritates me..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 02:10 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,763
Posted By Shayde
I'll just watch the people who like to anarchize...

I'll just watch the people who like to anarchize vows like these to get you into an arguement..And damn..My coke is empty:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 02:04 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,708
Posted By Shayde
Not everyone is greedy, stereotyping=bad. But I...

Not everyone is greedy, stereotyping=bad.
But I do disagree with those who enforce unwritten laws to ensure they get the most out of graal and lack care of the enjoyment for others. Corrution=bad
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 01:59 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,712
Posted By Shayde
Silly people being silly >.<

Silly people being silly >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 01:45 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,314
Posted By Shayde
No shayde? :(

No shayde? :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,194
Posted By Shayde
Being serious, I urge you to try it.

Being serious, I urge you to try it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,194
Posted By Shayde
When you flirt with the guys, their reactions are...

When you flirt with the guys, their reactions are very entertaining.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:40 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 9,860
Posted By Shayde
I'm not much of a soccer fan, infact..I hate...

I'm not much of a soccer fan, infact..I hate soccer..Football, yay! I'm referring to reality...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 10:36 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,194
Posted By Shayde
I've done that a few times, it's funny how many...

I've done that a few times, it's funny how many PMs you get...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 07:31 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,529
Posted By Shayde
I have come across a few Stefan Knorrs is my...

I have come across a few Stefan Knorrs is my time, the story behind them is pretty funny, but I won't get into it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 07:28 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,577
Posted By Shayde
I won't completely shut out graal for a while,...

I won't completely shut out graal for a while, I'll leave if I have to or need to, or just take a rest from it. There are greater things in life.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 07:23 PM
Replies: 137
Views: 7,679
Posted By Shayde
Minoc, if you return you're gonna have to spar to...

Minoc, if you return you're gonna have to spar to rejoin NBK like everyone else. I don't want any crap from you like "BUT I WUB U SYHAYDE". You quit, you quit, don't come grovelling back.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 02:43 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,961
Posted By Shayde
Falcor..I can't make any bit of sense out of...

Falcor..I can't make any bit of sense out of that..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 02:34 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,961
Posted By Shayde
I wouldn't mind one of those sig images, like...

I wouldn't mind one of those sig images, like Kawaii has =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 11:04 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,366
Posted By Shayde
ZanderX has a point, your sigs are always cool,...

ZanderX has a point, your sigs are always cool, Fai :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 08:07 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,794
Posted By Shayde
That was a very strong arguement *cough*. You...

That was a very strong arguement *cough*. You should at least attempt to look smart, I don't like argueing with people who make irritating and smart alec comments, such as yourself.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 08:04 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,794
Posted By Shayde
Are you stupid or something? If you complain...

Are you stupid or something? If you complain about something it doesn't necessarily mean you're dead set against it and prepared to fight over it. It just means you dislike it, sometimes stronger....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 08:01 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,422
Posted By Shayde
Tell me, where did I mention the world...

Tell me, where did I mention the world "permission" or affiliated? I just stated judging people inappropiately is stupid. You're juding him based on this one thread, you know nothing else about him....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 07:58 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,794
Posted By Shayde
If Stefan was dead set against seeing the file...

If Stefan was dead set against seeing the file distributed, he'd do something other than complain about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 07:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,422
Posted By Shayde
Just because he dislikes Lycia, I don't think...

Just because he dislikes Lycia, I don't think that gives you a reason to judge him, so lay off. Juding people is not your job.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-28-2001, 07:51 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,619
Posted By Shayde
When you submit a head to graal it becomes...

When you submit a head to graal it becomes property of graal, if you don't want anyone to use your head, then don't submit it. Same with bomys. Some people already use my look anyways, so bugger that...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-26-2001, 09:49 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,939
Posted By Shayde
ThueHeaT is cool because he judges everyone and...

ThueHeaT is cool because he judges everyone and everything. It makes him cool!
Showing results 176 to 200 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.