Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 319
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BARGAD
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2002, 03:57 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
I actually were bored rnough to do that... after...

I actually were bored rnough to do that... after a bit wok on it I realized desert levels were quite boring to make so I added a tree and such so it don´t really look very much like a desert...
Forum: Level Design 03-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 4,327
Posted By BARGAD
Re: This one came with heart and soul.

Looks actually nice... I would say 7 to 8 on that level :)

You could use the desert bush though... ^_^
Forum: Level Design 03-14-2002, 04:35 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,252
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Niow I know why I never let myself get bored..

Evil pics1.png you used :)

Anyway quite nice... could add some more different tiles and such as grass though... and I don´t like the yellow trees O.o!

I would give it about 5 or 6... ^_^
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-13-2002, 07:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,580
Posted By BARGAD
Specially to newbies like me who have no idea...

Specially to newbies like me who have no idea what this script does, and no clue what most of the commands does neither :)

Maths and such makes me confused O.o!
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-12-2002, 12:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,634
Posted By BARGAD
That´s like saying money isn´t everything... It...

That´s like saying money isn´t everything... It isn´t everything... but it sure helps you a lot!

Same with levels... levels ain´t everything... but it helps the server a lot ^_^
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-10-2002, 06:49 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,634
Posted By BARGAD
Yes, Dark Warlock is the owner of Unholy Nation...

Yes, Dark Warlock is the owner of Unholy Nation (Sir Gareth).

And Legendary Ghaleon is Assistant Head LAT I believe!
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-09-2002, 09:26 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,634
Posted By BARGAD
Then we have something in common :)

Then we have something in common :)
Forum: Guild Life 03-06-2002, 05:24 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,365
Posted By BARGAD
Re: guilds that should be deleted

That may be one of the reasons someone created that guild maybe?!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 05:12 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,128
Posted By BARGAD
I think that items exept the sword were made so...

I think that items exept the sword were made so you cna be able to kill gold namers... and also they may be made so people who can´t get kills in any other ways need someway to get up their stats......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 02:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,128
Posted By BARGAD
Same with me... just because I always use the...

Same with me... just because I always use the Fung Si Yan outfit :)

I don´t know... but they usually don´t really pay attention to your stats or stuff before they call you a newbie... (I know...
Forum: Level Design 03-06-2002, 02:43 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,565
Posted By BARGAD
The whole level can be posted as a screenshot......

The whole level can be posted as a screenshot... and I can´t see lightingeffects anyway :(
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,565
Posted By BARGAD
Please... attach it as a png file... ^_^

Please... attach it as a png file... ^_^
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:41 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Heh... I guess that depends of which level you...

Heh... I guess that depends of which level you talk about ;)
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:40 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Thanks kind sir! This is more and more...

Thanks kind sir!

This is more and more looking like a spam thread x.x
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:36 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Oh... I didn´t know... thanks for sharing you´r...

Oh... I didn´t know... thanks for sharing you´r knowledge! :)
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:33 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
I totally agree... but why didn´t you bold the...

I totally agree... but why didn´t you bold the dot at the end?! :eek: Heh... !
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:23 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Ah... now I finally noticed the other level were...

Ah... now I finally noticed the other level were under you´r normal level quality... nice level ^_^
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Umm... yes... you´r level is better than that...

Umm... yes... you´r level is better than that one :)
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 03:04 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Everyone can make sandpaths... everyone could...

Everyone can make sandpaths... everyone could made sandpaths before also... but everyone can´t make good sandpaths now and everyone couldn´t make good sandpaths before neither... this new sandpath...
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2002, 02:46 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,493
Posted By BARGAD
Re: rate this

I´m sorry but that level needs a LOT of improvement... :(

It looks kinda like someone did go crazy with a bulldozer in the left part of the level... x.x

There are some strange things like the...
Forum: Guild Life 03-05-2002, 02:40 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,413
Posted By BARGAD
Couldn´t have said it better... I think :)

Couldn´t have said it better... I think :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-05-2002, 12:51 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,821
Posted By BARGAD
Then I guess I will have a chance... Or I will...

Then I guess I will have a chance... Or I will lose to some SSJGohan 132-turbo XL v 78.13 person :(
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2002, 10:48 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,084
Posted By BARGAD
I´m woking on a tutorial with a bit more stuff...

I´m woking on a tutorial with a bit more stuff in it like some examples of inside levels and a bit more different types of outside levels (Including snow levels I think)... but... I wanted to make...
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2002, 06:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,084
Posted By BARGAD
Re: Level designing...

Here is a level tutorial I posted a while back... hope it can get you started... don´t know if I can count myself as a"good" level maker but anyway... it can probably help a little atleast ^_^
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,632
Posted By BARGAD
How could I possibly know?! To get gralats?! :)

How could I possibly know?! To get gralats?! :)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 319

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.