Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 237
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 50 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Bear
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:27 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
no these last few weeks. It's very bad. We need...

no these last few weeks. It's very bad. We need galen back.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:21 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face I'm not takening hacked accounts off banned.

I'm not takening hacked accounts off banned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:19 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink FAQ chief? ROFL. Only they can change main...

FAQ chief? ROFL.

Only they can change main staff big man.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:16 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking ROFL! there is noone after them

ROFL! there is noone after them
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:13 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Peach is GP chief Not GM.

Peach is GP chief Not GM.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 01:10 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Unhappy AS i will say again. ITS NOT UNXIMAD nor Stefan....

AS i will say again. ITS NOT UNXIMAD nor Stefan. ITS the rest of the staff that are either away or too busy and they're jobs are to important to be away from graal.

Stefan and Unixamd are to busy...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Now if you really did your homework you would...

Now if you really did your homework you would know i was the web designer for the second razorcage.
I never aggreed with hacking a free game (excluding G2001).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 12:46 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Galen can make rcs and change passwords but he is...

Galen can make rcs and change passwords but he is away. He has the right, but that doesnt mean unixmad and stefan can't sit there. They need someone upgraded to help out while he's away since galen...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 12:43 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Re: Galen

Well Godspeed and PSI. Your both right current loyal staff like tyhm need to be upgraded.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 12:40 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Considering you don't know what goes on iw ant...

Considering you don't know what goes on iw ant listen to your post. I have IP Banned 3 people In my entire graal history. I CAN'T EVEN IP ban.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 12:32 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Red face Most of you honestly don't see whats going on....

Most of you honestly don't see whats going on. Ask fellow (Graalonline Admins). I am pissed that graal's reptuation is moving down and no high admins are doing anythng.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2001, 12:25 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 11,971
Posted By Mr. Bear
Exclamation As graal moves on day by day it really is getting...

As graal moves on day by day it really is getting worse and worse. Corruption, Hacking, and Staff not responding. I am truly tired of all this bullshit that goes on and noone cares. Galen is away so...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 01:41 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,650
Posted By Mr. Bear
I like everyone in there own way. I try not to be...

I like everyone in there own way. I try not to be bias in anyway, I even like people who are stupid and peole who even hate me. There all special in there own way..... Those are the people that I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-22-2001, 01:31 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,650
Posted By Mr. Bear
Exclamation Mr. Bear's Cotton Sex0r Favorite List!

Ok I have choosen to release mine.

(No order)

Cali (graal mom who is sexy)

Peach (been there for me for anything i ever needed he's like my big brother. If you need a guy to trust here he...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-21-2001, 12:24 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 5,650
Posted By Mr. Bear
wow cali didn't even add me..... Hm..... ...

wow cali didn't even add me..... Hm.....

Must be hated. Its ok though =)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-21-2001, 12:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,322
Posted By Mr. Bear
Contact Me...

That is ridiclous contact me and i will release you.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-20-2001, 12:15 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 9,123
Posted By Mr. Bear
Lycia no offense but im sorry that makes no...

Lycia no offense but im sorry that makes no sense....

You Came up with the idea of FAQ an helped make it come together. So i still dont see how tht makes you ulitmatly have the spot of the admin....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-20-2001, 12:09 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,166
Posted By Mr. Bear
All she does on graal 2001 is set her nick to...

All she does on graal 2001 is set her nick to "eating" and "sleepinghAX0RING". I haven't seen her help one player and abotu classic; she isnt Faq Chief.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-19-2001, 01:07 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,304
Posted By Mr. Bear
There are a lot of other people that do there...

There are a lot of other people that do there work and need to be payed before Lycia ever gets paid. I like the more calm collective ADMIN attitude. Rather then the "HEY GUYS LETS GO GET DRUNKY AND...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2001, 12:59 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 932
Posted By Mr. Bear
Yep.

Yep.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-19-2001, 12:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 866
Posted By Mr. Bear
Wink Um... You have way to much time on your hands.

Um... You have way to much time on your hands.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-18-2001, 12:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 932
Posted By Mr. Bear
Talking Now that I have your attention. I know who...

Now that I have your attention.

I know who exactly that is........
Someone emailed me on my itzmheck account that knows the person who sent it out.

Diefool made a program that does the email...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-17-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,747
Posted By Mr. Bear
Unhappy How I See It.........

Well First Of All, I'm tired of lycia. See is ungrateful and ALWAYS has something to say to everyone.

Second OF ALL, I'm tired of MAKING millions of accounts for playerworlds and fixing millions...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 03:12 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
Nop......

I am going on to give him to someone now. Seeya there! Also you can go read my newspost on classic that sums it up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-13-2001, 02:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,890
Posted By Mr. Bear
UPDATE! I am going to keep my admin...

UPDATE!

I am going to keep my admin job but i have decieded my Gp job does need to go. I cannot do both at once and i feel overwhlemed. So yes i will stay the graphic administrator but im...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 237

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.