Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LordAzeroth
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 10:39 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
Give suggestions to me that are good, I'm going...

Give suggestions to me that are good, I'm going to add the 2k1 house system first off because I know people like owning houses.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
I'm not disabling it forever, just for now.

I'm not disabling it forever, just for now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 07:53 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
Ok I've disabled invites for now.

Ok I've disabled invites for now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 07:50 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,740
Posted By LordAzeroth
me.

me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 07:45 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
haha calin ;)

haha calin ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-14-2001, 07:42 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,626
Posted By LordAzeroth
Since Providence's population is low.

Any suggestions to bring it back up?
I just made it so you can show/hide the onscreen status bar, added a donation + wood carving system.

Since most of you don't even visit the playerworld forum...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-14-2001, 06:27 AM
Replies: 8
Poll: Vote for PW!
Views: 1,201
Posted By LordAzeroth
It sounds like Providence.

It sounds like Providence.
Forum: Events and Activities 09-14-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
No.

No.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-14-2001, 06:22 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
No.

No.
Forum: Events and Activities 09-14-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By LordAzeroth
We send out peace keepers all over the world you...

We send out peace keepers all over the world you jerk who's lives on the line every day.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-14-2001, 06:12 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By LordAzeroth
We send out peace keepers all over the world you...

We send out peace keepers all over the world you jerk who's lives on the line every day.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2001, 03:13 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,936
Posted By LordAzeroth
Re: i r no rp

Clops why are you a such an idiot? jesus.

"don't have stories" learn english.

I don't require a story, it's my server.

I can tell people they can't roleplay because I know what roleplaying...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:27 AM
Replies: 29
LoL
Views: 1,416
Posted By LordAzeroth
If you were there you wouldn't joke about it.

If you were there you wouldn't joke about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:24 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,850
Posted By LordAzeroth
I agree, plus it takes skill to use! If you just...

I agree, plus it takes skill to use! If you just swing at a guy you'll end up dead without knowing how to parry, and dodge.

Speaking of dodge, I'll add that to Providence for Knights. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 29
LoL
Views: 1,416
Posted By LordAzeroth
Shut up, you're one of the most unintelligent...

Shut up, you're one of the most unintelligent people on the forum.
Grow a brain!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 29
LoL
Views: 1,416
Posted By LordAzeroth
Yeah jokes are suppoused to be funny, that was a...

Yeah jokes are suppoused to be funny, that was a terribley lame and stupid joke.

MAYBE HE BLE W UP TEH WORLAD TRAED CENTAR LOLOLOL~O~L~~!11

Idiot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:14 AM
Replies: 29
LoL
Views: 1,416
Posted By LordAzeroth
Please shut up you idiot.

Please shut up you idiot.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2001, 10:13 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,932
Posted By LordAzeroth
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 09:12 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,850
Posted By LordAzeroth
Explain.

Explain.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2001, 06:44 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,932
Posted By LordAzeroth
It's being worked on, but to call it crap is...

It's being worked on, but to call it crap is stupid. It's nothing like frolic or delteria, which ARE crap.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 04:29 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,127
Posted By LordAzeroth
"In the City of God there will be a great...

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 03:58 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 6,353
Posted By LordAzeroth
I know I was just quoting him, I hope he's...

I know I was just quoting him, I hope he's flammed! I didn't expect him to say that, sick.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 03:56 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 6,353
Posted By LordAzeroth
Cevin: So? The US deserved it, why should I care?

Cevin: So? The US deserved it, why should I care?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2001, 03:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 863
Posted By LordAzeroth
This is not stupid, delete it.

This is not stupid, delete it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-11-2001, 11:58 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,135
Posted By LordAzeroth
;)

;)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.