Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 348
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 104 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Lyndzey8000
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 10:02 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,739
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I didnt vote, its not right to vote if you are in...

I didnt vote, its not right to vote if you are in the poll
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,739
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Wait a second...does this mean Cloud Strife...

Wait a second...does this mean Cloud Strife doesnt have an account?!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2001, 05:32 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,403
Posted By Lyndzey8000
hmm...

hmm...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2001, 05:11 AM
Replies: 156
Poll: Events Admin
Views: 13,352
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I agree

I agree
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2001, 05:05 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,403
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Hmm, HEYhost is on a lot. He is 12 hours...

Hmm, HEYhost is on a lot. He is 12 hours different. I am usually on from 4-8 AM in the morning Central time, and he is on. I am on at that time because I just got back from going out and I don't go...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2001, 02:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 771
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Its down again...

Its down again...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2001, 10:23 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,191
Posted By Lyndzey8000
My idea... We have railroad workers who are the...

My idea...
We have railroad workers who are the only one who can build railroads in the main area. There job is to construct an entire railroad track going through-out every single place in Graal...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2001, 10:38 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,530
Posted By Lyndzey8000
And just think, EVERYONE is in ET now...or at...

And just think, EVERYONE is in ET now...or at least like half of the Graal population. And when is that "election" thing taking place for the ET members?
Forum: Future Improvements 06-07-2001, 07:59 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,673
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I use my own name, Lyndzey because...I couldn't...

I use my own name, Lyndzey because...I couldn't think of a name back then =P
Forum: Guild Life 06-07-2001, 07:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,231
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The kingdoms are: Dustari, Pirate Crew, Zormites,...

The kingdoms are: Dustari, Pirate Crew, Zormites, and Samurai. Don't ask to join Dustari or Samurai, they are invite only. Just RP good and hopefully someone will ask you to join a kingdom.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2001, 07:47 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,530
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Yah, I hate it when someone puts on their ET tag...

Yah, I hate it when someone puts on their ET tag for like one second, calls the horse, then puts on a different tag.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2001, 09:03 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,634
Posted By Lyndzey8000
The server in 1.1 was down like all the time and...

The server in 1.1 was down like all the time and there were no G-Server things. But it was still fun because in RW the newbies didnt know the cheat were you could load you save and save in online...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2001, 08:58 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,634
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Thats the old potion shop that MrHack made. I...

Thats the old potion shop that MrHack made. I remember when there was a big server wipe and we could only play RW, then that shut down and we had to play in onlinestart, then that shut down so we had...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 10:28 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,568
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Graal 2001 doesnt look level generated. It looks...

Graal 2001 doesnt look level generated. It looks perfect to me. They use the right tiles and the paths are really cool looking.

Stefan, what about Mystic Lands?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 09:52 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,684
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Stefan; what about Mystic Lands?

Stefan; what about Mystic Lands?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 09:45 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 7,568
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I try and make my levels perfect. I make up my...

I try and make my levels perfect. I make up my own paths and I use tiles, like flowers and stuff. I hate it when I go to a PW and I like walk into a tree all the time.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 09:23 AM
Replies: 4
?
Views: 1,508
Posted By Lyndzey8000
?

Who is the official new PW admin person and where do we submit our servers?
Forum: Events and Activities 06-06-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 2,792
Views: 216,680
Posted By Lyndzey8000
COOL! People might actually pay for the boat now...

COOL! People might actually pay for the boat now =P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-06-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies: 2,367
Views: 180,206
Posted By Lyndzey8000
COOL! People might actually pay for the boat now...

COOL! People might actually pay for the boat now =P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 09:18 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,626
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I test my PW on a 1.2.8 server with some of the...

I test my PW on a 1.2.8 server with some of the other high admins.

What about Mystic Lands?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-06-2001, 09:14 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 8,246
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Thats what I hate. I finally get use to a server...

Thats what I hate. I finally get use to a server then all of the sudden they change the whole thing =\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-05-2001, 11:36 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,673
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I was never on after my computer broke, about 2...

I was never on after my computer broke, about 2 months ago and that was when I was gone for like a month and during that time SSmutz took over. Other than that, I was on a lot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-05-2001, 10:15 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,673
Posted By Lyndzey8000
FAQ Chief does not need warpto. I didn't have it,...

FAQ Chief does not need warpto. I didn't have it, no one should have it. If you did get it, you should only be allowed to use it with your tag on.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 09:41 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 751
Posted By Lyndzey8000
I agree too. They use it for the red bubbles and...

I agree too. They use it for the red bubbles and mass out like "SUPPORT (guild name here)" and stuff
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 6,359
Posted By Lyndzey8000
Not as bad as me

Not as bad as me
Showing results 176 to 200 of 348

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.