Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Geovanie Legend
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I've tried to settle it with him but he just...

I've tried to settle it with him but he just keeps pushing me and he is now way past the point of pi**ing me off!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 07:48 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
When it was called Graal 2002 and first opened...

When it was called Graal 2002 and first opened stealing kills was illegal, don't know why that rule changed, did people just get lazy and sick of dealing with *****s?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-22-2002, 07:39 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,486
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation Player problems!

Ok here we go, i know some people are going to have a problem with this and I could care less cause i'm sick of this crap.

For the past 3 or more days Rylor of Dustari and a few other players have...
Forum: Information 12-21-2002, 07:03 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,493
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Weapon Blessing Questions.

I was just wondering a few things.
1. Which god's will double/tripple/etc. bless a weapon? (add the +1, +2, etc to the weapon)

2. Will a god still bless a weapon if you have used prepare weapon...
Forum: Information 12-20-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,226
Posted By Geovanie Legend
No actually I figured out what it does to armor,...

No actually I figured out what it does to armor, give it +1 to armor class :)
Forum: Information 12-19-2002, 02:18 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,226
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Plus Effects?

Does anyone know the exact effects that the +1 gives on an item?

An example would be "Ebony Bow of Bile +1"
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-19-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,134
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well it's obvious your nothing but a thief and a...

Well it's obvious your nothing but a thief and a liar, bye.
Forum: GK Bugs 12-19-2002, 05:47 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,066
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation House doors

After I built my first house it worked fine, but after I had it moved it glitched and won't let anyone else in when i have the door open.

I built a second house to test this glitch and the same...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-19-2002, 05:44 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,152
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Exclamation Controls & Hotkeys

Ok almost every key on my keyboard is a hotkey for something, the problem here is that like the key L is the player 3 key to move right.

Well you can go into controls and right click to remove the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-18-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,134
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Let's see you go on a game like everquest and say...

Let's see you go on a game like everquest and say that, you steal just 1 kill on there and your gone for a good month or so.

Zero tolerance is the key, I use to play EQ and everyone was very happy...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-18-2002, 06:54 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,134
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Angry Something SHOULD be done!

I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm sick of paying to play a game where other people constantly run up and steal you kills and items... Something should definatly be done about this otherwise...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-17-2002, 09:40 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Thanks :D Now I plan on building another...

Thanks :D

Now I plan on building another house near it and making it a shop since people like getting stuff from me so much, hehe

I'm having a problem with my house though, I had it moved and...
Forum: Information 12-17-2002, 09:38 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,629
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok well thanks for the info, hopefully I won't...

Ok well thanks for the info, hopefully I won't have to pay for them all again once they do work, lol.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok here is my updated house, the table on the...

Ok here is my updated house, the table on the right still needs 2 chairs of course.. hehe I get alot of company :D
Forum: GK Bugs 12-16-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,065
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Ok here it is without wearing any items Stat...

Ok here it is without wearing any items

Stat Nat/Real/Max
Str 15/ 14/ 20
Dex 17/ 19/ 20
Con 14/ 12/ 20
Int 17/ 16/ 20
Wis 13/ 13/ 20
Pow ...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2002, 07:06 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,764
Posted By Geovanie Legend
*updates item list* lol Geovanie Legend's...

*updates item list* lol

Geovanie Legend's Naginata of Bile
Ebony Bow of Bile
Bow of Thunder (uncursed)
Wand
Crown of Sorig
Amulet of Sustenance
Alchemists's Talisman
Horned Shield
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-16-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Nice house, i've updated mine alot so i may be...

Nice house, i've updated mine alot so i may be reposting it :)
Forum: Information 12-15-2002, 07:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
WOW Look people are actually voting for me now...

WOW Look people are actually voting for me now for some reason... i'm up to 13, it was at 11 for soooooooo long, hehe

Oh and for the site, i have a smithery list i'm working on that has all the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-15-2002, 07:15 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Not a problem. :)

Not a problem. :)
Forum: GK Bugs 12-15-2002, 04:29 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,065
Posted By Geovanie Legend
No I know it was a PS scroll, i'm not that stupid...

No I know it was a PS scroll, i'm not that stupid :P

Edit: Here is what it shows in the /statistics screen

Stat Nat/Real/Max
Str 15/ 16/ 20
Dex 17/ 15/ 20
Con ...
Forum: Information 12-15-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,629
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Well seems like we have some real *cough* useful...

Well seems like we have some real *cough* useful *cough* skills here, lol
Forum: Information 12-15-2002, 04:25 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,854
Posted By Geovanie Legend
I'm up for it.. i'll just supply what info I know...

I'm up for it.. i'll just supply what info I know for the website so i don't have to take the time to actually make the site, lol
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-15-2002, 04:23 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Remember paintings do have poles they stand on,...

Remember paintings do have poles they stand on, even if you put them on the wall the poles are still there, just hidden.

To move them on the wall click just below the painting where the poles...
Forum: Information 12-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,629
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Question Skills?

Below is a list of the skills I currently have, and some of them i just don't understand or see a point in.. i'll point out the ones i can't figure out... maybe one of you knows something I don't,...
Forum: GK Bugs 12-14-2002, 07:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,065
Posted By Geovanie Legend
Not to 1, it just dropped them all by 1 point......

Not to 1, it just dropped them all by 1 point... like if my wis was 12, it's now 11

That's not what it was or is, that's just an example, lol
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.