Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 184 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: deedle
Forum: Guild Life 03-28-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,231
Posted By deedle
is there Requirment to join samurai farmer?

is there Requirment to join samurai farmer?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,055
Posted By deedle
I Think brady should be....So i voted for B _ _ _...

I Think brady should be....So i voted for B _ _ _ _.......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-28-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,879
Posted By deedle
Talking I believe TheGame is right.....Auska should...

I believe TheGame is right.....Auska should be..But i do host that Event alot...So i was hoping it be me,Even know i am not on list....= (. But i'll ask
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-24-2001, 08:12 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 16,117
Posted By deedle
Police Cheif

Can't we just end this now? We all know TheGame is going to Win. SO let just end it. I am sick of all these masses on graal. It get ANnoying Thank you.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 12:40 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 16,117
Posted By deedle
Talking I am cloud strife and I do not control the games...

I am cloud strife and I do not control the games actions
So thank you and Bye
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2001, 10:30 AM
Replies: 183
Views: 16,117
Posted By deedle
Votes

I have made my Vote, If you want to know who i vote for then ask me, = )
Forum: Future Improvements 03-21-2001, 09:11 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,927
Posted By deedle
Not bad

I Like the idea of the Weather system. But Adding it to Graal2001 wouldn't seem just right, unless it like uploading another server, So replace the Forest Tree with white trees, througout the server?...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2001, 05:33 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,939
Posted By deedle
i am pallning on making a new Event, What should...

i am pallning on making a new Event, What should it be? i was gonna make somethign like bowling, or Joust. maybe Battle tank, What a Great Event?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2001, 05:30 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,689
Posted By deedle
Events

I was wondering if anyone was planning on making a skate baord forGraal that be cool.Any other idea for Events? like new Event i could make?
Showing results 176 to 184 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.