Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 286
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AW2_Gohan
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-13-2001, 11:29 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,084
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I don't think its a good idea beacause alot of...

I don't think its a good idea beacause alot of players including stefan (from what I here) arent even in america so they dont give a hoot (I know it sad but Ive seen people say that at Classic and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 01:46 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 743
Posted By AW2_Gohan
No one deserves to Die no matter what the action,...

No one deserves to Die no matter what the action, God created Earth and for there God created Man and Woman, People Make mistakes no one is perfect and some just do stuff but no one deserves to die
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 12:53 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 743
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Thanks You and may God bless America

Thanks You and may God bless America
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 12:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 809
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Re: Re: Re: History Today...

I hope we see tomorow Im starting to loose Hope...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 12:51 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 809
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Stefan is acttully posting on some of the fourms...

Stefan is acttully posting on some of the fourms (look you will find one) and he never said "Off Topic" so its ok
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 12:26 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 743
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Dear Lord, Today this was a tragdic day for...

Dear Lord,

Today this was a tragdic day for America, The world, and all of man kind. Today a terriosem attack killed 1000's of people those who came to rescue got hurt, and Famlies are left...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-12-2001, 12:21 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 743
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Please Take a Moment to Pray

Please Take a moment to pray and raise your flags to show you know that USA will survive... i dont care if this is Off Topic this tradgey is too serious for a rule like that Graal or not :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 11:25 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,443
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Re: Re: Account "dan-p2p"

Ha ha! DL is a good friend of mine didnt know he hacked graal though...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 11:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,404
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Nothing is gonna stop people from humping wall...

Nothing is gonna stop people from humping wall though even without the Hug NPC :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:37 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,064
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Didnt IcePick have about 100,000G at one point?

Didnt IcePick have about 100,000G at one point?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:24 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By AW2_Gohan
... I do skate though even though i dont look...

... I do skate though even though i dont look like a skateboarder
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:21 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By AW2_Gohan
What do u want done?

What do u want done?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:20 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By AW2_Gohan
LMAO!!! The only thing that keeps me for boredom...

LMAO!!! The only thing that keeps me for boredom is skateboarding but i have a damn broken leg from landing wrong
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:18 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Icepick it would be very nice if you donate one...

Icepick it would be very nice if you donate one of your hundreds of accounts to me :spam: :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 921
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Someone please lend me an account!!!

My account has been over for about 2 weeks and its just driving me crazy!!!!!! :megaeek: I cant find Anything else as fun:asleep: thats free cause im broke and I really wanna go back onto...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2001, 01:30 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,236
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I use Button 1 (I love my Joystick!!!!)

I use Button 1 (I love my Joystick!!!!)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2001, 05:39 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,380
Posted By AW2_Gohan
I bet people will pay 100's for Ice Picks picture...

I bet people will pay 100's for Ice Picks picture lol I saw a joke on ebay once for Ice Picks picture.... When I first met Ice Pick i thought he was a girl :o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-23-2001, 05:29 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,240
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Bye...

Im no longer playing P2P anymore my account has expired and I cant afford to buy a new one for atleast 1 year when i get my PS2 cause i lost my allowence to save up for it... Please someone share an...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-23-2001, 12:37 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,070
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Who Dosen't? People dont realize its funner not...

Who Dosen't? People dont realize its funner not being police cause you can scam people with pearls!!! Ive sold pearls for 20G before!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 01:24 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,722
Posted By AW2_Gohan
1. I got a Firewall after this incident and...

1. I got a Firewall after this incident and changed my password
2. This is Graal Related in a Graal related fourm and i want my money back so no its not scamming
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 01:20 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,722
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Lost Money!!!

I was pearl diving alot for the past few weeks and was careful not to loose any money I had 3986G and i tried to log on to my account and it said " This account is currently in use" or somethin like...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-22-2001, 10:53 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,048
Posted By AW2_Gohan
NO MORE KINGDOMS!!!!!!!

NO MORE KINGDOMS!!!!!!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-21-2001, 11:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,420
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Stonecutters... Almost every server I goto I see...

Stonecutters... Almost every server I goto I see that guy there avertising it its a Major scam to get to be one of the most famous players as graal like King Legend of the Shadow Knights... or King...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2001, 12:41 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,937
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Bottom one

Bottom one
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-21-2001, 12:36 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,937
Posted By AW2_Gohan
Oh no really I like that hat he should submit it...

Oh no really I like that hat he should submit it to tell you the truth im gonna work on one
Showing results 176 to 200 of 286

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.