Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 04:00 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,850
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Well I think that I've beaten...

-=Josey=-
Well I think that I've beaten insomnia right about now. So it's time for me to take my weekly slumber. Later everyone.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 03:58 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,850
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- You're welcome. ;D

-=Josey=-
You're welcome. ;D
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 03:15 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,429
Posted By joseyisleet
Yeah, but, if they log off then back on it'll...

Yeah, but, if they log off then back on it'll keep as the backpal. ;\
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 03:09 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,429
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- The only way that you would be able...

-=Josey=-
The only way that you would be able to "do" your shadow NPC would be to use a server flag. Something like

if (weaponfired){
youcodehere;
}
if (yourhitplayerthinghere){
addstring...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 12:06 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,066
Posted By joseyisleet
Yoshi's signature owns, that is, if you like...

Yoshi's signature owns, that is, if you like graphical images. I just like the simple one's. Like yours Saga.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-07-2002, 12:01 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,474
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- - Shrugs. I've been up for about 5...

-=Josey=-
- Shrugs. I've been up for about 5 days. Tired as heck and my mind isn't working right. ;\ Maybe after I eat breakfast I'll go to bed, doubtfull though. - Beats the hell out of insomnia. ;X
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 11:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,850
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- This may not be the best for advanced...

-=Josey=-
This may not be the best for advanced scripts, but since you were asking how, you most likely won't be making any advanced ones yet.

/*
NPC made by Josey Hunt.
This is a simple menu...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 10:25 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,474
Posted By joseyisleet
- wonders what 6 + 6 is :eek:

- wonders what 6 + 6 is
:eek:
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 10:17 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,474
Posted By joseyisleet
Lol. thisx+6 and this.y+6 = the circumference of...

Lol. thisx+6 and this.y+6 = the circumference of the circle.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,474
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Lol, if you use the code that I...

-=Josey=-
Lol, if you use the code that I provided above, it is.
Say you use this.angle=(this.angle+.7)%6.28;. That will speed up the circular movement. If you use this.x+10 and this.y+10 it will...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 02:48 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,474
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Hey! Everyone makes mistakes. ;P In...

-=Josey=-
Hey! Everyone makes mistakes. ;P In that formula, the angle = the speed, this.x+6 = the width, this.y+6 = the hieght.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 02:08 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,093
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Thanks=-

Thanks dudes im gonna look at the attachplayertoobyj thingy cause i am and i am cause i am and why else am i doing it see i like it when i spam and Talk jeberoush i dont know how to spell jiberoush...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 02:04 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,474
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Nice formula Kaimetsu. I wouldn't use...

-=Josey=-
Nice formula Kaimetsu. I wouldn't use showimg for that, I do believe showimg is local. So you could use something like this;

if (playerenters){
timeout=.05;
setimg light2.png;
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 04:28 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,093
Posted By joseyisleet
Lol. I don't like numerals, alternate codes own...

Lol. I don't like numerals, alternate codes own you!
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2002, 04:21 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,093
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- ~ î§ |î|<ê ćøńl=Ú§ĕÐ

-=Josey=-
~ î§ |î|<ê ćøńl=Ú§ĕÐ
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-05-2002, 11:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,956
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Why do you think that I told Chicken...

-=Josey=-
Why do you think that I told Chicken to post in green? Because, he wasn't! Lol. Let's let this thread die now. - Daydreams. - Sees a little IcePick browsing the forums and saying "ooooooh!...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-05-2002, 11:37 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,093
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

ok 5:30am mums Bf gonna get up soon so i though i mite ask for some help,PLayer toobj <how do i use rofl ive tryed i asked LiL Pixie Kittay And she said some stuff and i was like er wtf lol
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-05-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,956
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- You know you're quite humorous....

-=Josey=-


You know you're quite humorous. ;D I'm Josey Hunt. Josh moved in with me a few weeks ago, that's why I called him an idiot when he asked for Graal2001 scripts. Chicken is a good friend...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 09:14 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,956
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- All I was going for is for it to...

-=Josey=-
All I was going for is for it to "work" correctly. Which it does, quite nicely also. Chicken make your posting colour in green fool!
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 08:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,956
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Chicken=-

Muahha josey im eveo,Nah nice script =D not the best but it will do the job
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 08:22 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,761
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- I do believe that triggeraction is...

-=Josey=-
I do believe that triggeraction is allowed on non pay-to-play servers.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 08:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,956
Posted By joseyisleet
Personal bank script.

-=Josey=-
Ok, a friend asked me to make this for him. You may not edit this code, use it to get hired on a server, or use it on your own server without asking me and getting my express written...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 08:14 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,387
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Well I was bored, just grabbed that...

-=Josey=-
Well I was bored, just grabbed that off of the top of my head.
- Finishes up the bank script someone asked me for. I'll make a new thread and post it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 07:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,387
Posted By joseyisleet
-=Josey=- Josh you homo. If you needed help all...

-=Josey=-
Josh you homo. If you needed help all you had to do was ask me. For both use putnpc. For the gralat give them an npc like -gralat then use something like if (playerlaysitem){if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2002, 06:43 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,387
Posted By joseyisleet
Re: Graal2001.

-=Josh=-
seeing that most of the p2p servers use these exact scripts im not the only freeloader you may think youre high and mighty but who cares

anyone know where i can get these
Showing results 176 to 200 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.