Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 8 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Showing results 176 to 188 of 188
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
DragonBladesX
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-04-2001, 11:52 AM
Replies:
3
Poll:
Harder Servers
Views:
717
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Harder Servers
Who thinks that every server should be a lil bit more harder, harder is funner right?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-04-2001, 09:21 AM
Replies:
1
My Graal2001 Email
Views:
753
Posted By
DragonBladesX
My Graal2001 Email
I have a problem with my email. When I sign into it and it shows the folders, I click the Inbox folder and I see my mail right? Ok well I click the email (that has the password I need) and the screen...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
09-01-2001, 09:27 AM
Replies:
11
Graal2001 Help!
Views:
850
Posted By
DragonBladesX
reconnect?
reconnect?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 04:15 PM
Replies:
7
Finally but..
Views:
841
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Komieko!! :)
Thankyou! You are the best! I can now play what I've wanted to play for a long time! Thankyou!!
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 04:05 PM
Replies:
7
Finally but..
Views:
841
Posted By
DragonBladesX
RC
Well I am trying to get an RC (Loriel) to warp me but he won't respond to the people I ask to ask him since I cannot send PM's or masses. About reinstalling it to a new directory, I have to many...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 03:59 PM
Replies:
7
Finally but..
Views:
841
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Finally but..
Well I finally got onto G2k1 but I am completely frozen. I see the playerlist and all but thats frozen also cause I see no one sending masses. Does anyone know how to fix this (Yes I know this should...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 03:34 PM
Replies:
17
New 5.0.1 sucks
Views:
1,187
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Please
Can you please send me it?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 03:23 PM
Replies:
22
:(
Views:
1,117
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Ghost Pirate Favor... Please
Hey Ghost Pirate, can you please get on G2k1 and tell Loriel to reset my account? I am like frozen and unstick me don't work. Also do you have AIM or MSN or AOL?
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 08:10 AM
Replies:
5
Anyone know...
Views:
672
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Re: Sg111 sez...
and what is that sure fire way??
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
08-08-2001, 07:59 AM
Replies:
5
Anyone know...
Views:
672
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Anyone know...
Anyone here now how to make the server message on g2k1 go away? It seems when I try to get on g2k1 I make it to the point where I can see the world but the server message is on top of Graal and it is...
Forum:
Tech Support
08-08-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies:
5
Logging onto G2k1
Views:
1,789
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Windows Version
I have Windows 98.
Forum:
Tech Support
08-08-2001, 02:42 AM
Replies:
5
Logging onto G2k1
Views:
1,789
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Nope its not Connection
No because one time I let it load for an hour and nothing happened. It's something with my account :(
Forum:
Tech Support
08-07-2001, 07:22 PM
Replies:
5
Logging onto G2k1
Views:
1,789
Posted By
DragonBladesX
Getting on G2k1,Stefan Please Read
Well I recently got a p2p account since I love Graal and wanted to play on all servers instead of just the non-p2p one's. The problem is on some servers I can't even get on them cause when I try to,...
Showing results 176 to 188 of 188
Page 8 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:52 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.