Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 8 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
>
Last
»
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
_AcidIce_
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 08:22 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
There its settled.
There its settled.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 08:17 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
but I guessed I changed my mind.
but I guessed I changed my mind.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
I offered Jap , 20k for a leasy Golden Shogun ,...
I offered Jap , 20k for a leasy Golden Shogun , he has denied the offer . so guess the case is settled.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 08:13 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Ive never scammed you but you have scammed me...
Ive never scammed you but you have scammed me plenty of times.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 08:06 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Jap , ok you know what ,all this has just caused...
Jap , ok you know what ,all this has just caused more trouble you want the 20k ? here you can have it .. come online
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 06:10 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Crying and Lying ? I don't think I have done any...
Crying and Lying ? I don't think I have done any of those. When Jap did it , I waited till he came online , cause I thought he wasn't that low but I guessed wrong. I simply told an admin. He saw that...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 06:09 AM
Replies:
28
Santerrain
Views:
1,695
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Santerrain
is it dead? Usually only 2-3 people on . Sometimes never.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 06:07 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
I want to defend my self cause I don't want half...
I want to defend my self cause I don't want half of graal PMing me Flaming me , what most of your friends have been doing since a few minutes ago , My ignore list has now grew from 1 person to 15
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 06:05 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Jap all I have to say is Put your self in my...
Jap all I have to say is Put your self in my position.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 06:04 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Fighting and Flaming will not get your money back...
Fighting and Flaming will not get your money back so stop trying.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 06:02 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Cause 20k is not a simple amount of money , It...
Cause 20k is not a simple amount of money , It takes well over months of time to make that much money. I know its fake money but still , it was my time put into Graal to get it . People like you make...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 05:58 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
You did not ? I asked you about buying a shogun...
You did not ? I asked you about buying a shogun and you said , maybe rite after I give away these apples for free /Im too lazy to bake them. I responded by saying ok ,I will bake them for you if you...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Thank you.
Thank you.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 05:55 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
4 witnesses enough proof ? .. even though more...
4 witnesses enough proof ? .. even though more did PM me saying they would be a witness I only used 4.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-15-2002, 05:50 AM
Replies:
183
Is buying an apple for 20k legal?
Views:
13,759
Posted By
_AcidIce_
INfamy is rite , I dont care if you people flame...
INfamy is rite , I dont care if you people flame me now , your opnion about me has no effect in my life . I even told Jap , if you scammed me 2k or somehting hten I would of been like whatever but...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-14-2002, 09:10 AM
Replies:
105
The Real Graalians
Views:
6,642
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Me. . :(
Me. . :(
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-13-2002, 11:11 AM
Replies:
64
stefan please read
Views:
5,468
Posted By
_AcidIce_
I would never buy that damn license.
I would never buy that damn license.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:45 AM
Replies:
7
Hey
Views:
740
Posted By
_AcidIce_
i see.. ...
i see.. ...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:35 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
I'll make it fit more..
I'll make it fit more..
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:31 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
lol .. its all good atleast it'll make half of...
lol .. its all good atleast it'll make half of the people who buy it look smart.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:27 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
Ok stop the flaming I didn't make this a Flaming...
Ok stop the flaming I didn't make this a Flaming Thread. . it was a thread to post opnions of a hat...
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:26 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
here
here
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:24 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
LMAO
LMAO
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:22 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
... OMG YOUR COOL .. ahh ... why don't you go...
... OMG YOUR COOL .. ahh ... why don't you go flame some where else. .. and Mods. . please dispose of these lamers.
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
01-12-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies:
51
OMG Look!
Views:
2,461
Posted By
_AcidIce_
not sure haven't tried it yet
not sure haven't tried it yet
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Page 8 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
08:09 PM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.