Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Rufus
Forum: Graphic Design 03-30-2011, 03:40 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,615
Posted By Rufus
Pluffy tile(s) made by Dusty in 2009: ...

Pluffy tile(s) made by Dusty in 2009:

http://i.imgur.com/zuaQp.png
Forum: Your opinion 03-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 36,849
Posted By Rufus
ITT: Overcomplicating things.

ITT: Overcomplicating things.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,157
Posted By Rufus
Do you have short bursts of not being laggy?

Do you have short bursts of not being laggy?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2011, 03:16 PM
Replies: 349
Views: 108,828
Posted By Rufus
wat?

wat?
Forum: Your opinion 03-22-2011, 09:32 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 88,359
Posted By Rufus
Devs receive money for their help, or devs...

Devs receive money for their help, or devs receive gelats for their help?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 722,010
Posted By Rufus
Sister Gertrude's adoption center, niiiiice.

Sister Gertrude's adoption center, niiiiice.
Forum: Your opinion 03-22-2011, 03:13 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 88,359
Posted By Rufus
Haha yeah, that makes a lot of sense. My bad.

Haha yeah, that makes a lot of sense. My bad.
Forum: Your opinion 03-22-2011, 03:04 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 88,359
Posted By Rufus
If what you're saying is true, which it is not,...

If what you're saying is true, which it is not, why did the ability to rent a server come after the ability to get your server hosted (through offline work and project inspection), which came after...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,788
Posted By Rufus
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,682,834
Posted By Rufus
I don't understand. Is that a "new" server for...

I don't understand. Is that a "new" server for Facebook, or is that the current iPhone server?



This + Screenshot = :confused:
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-20-2011, 03:34 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,490
Posted By Rufus
An update like this just screams, "We're trying...

An update like this just screams, "We're trying to get you to spend more money, enjoy!" to me, and that is not what it should be about. You should be generating enough money from new weapons and new...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 9,490
Posted By Rufus
Sounds a lot more like a downgrade than an...

Sounds a lot more like a downgrade than an upgrade. I don't agree with (basically) forced upgrades at all, especially when you're expected to buy the weapon AND ammo in the first place. Such a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Replies: 349
Views: 108,828
Posted By Rufus
Yeah, too weird for me :(

Yeah, too weird for me :(
Forum: Tech Support 03-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,831
Posted By Rufus
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1270927&postcount=3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2011, 05:34 PM
Replies: 161
Views: 46,020
Posted By Rufus
Animated avatars?!

Animated avatars?!
Forum: Code Gallery 03-19-2011, 04:46 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,996
Posted By Rufus
This should be just implemented globally as a...

This should be just implemented globally as a central system. @#$%! also beats ***** ;)
Forum: Bug Report 03-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Replies: 173
Views: 136,899
Posted By Rufus
Are new body colors included as a feature? :D?

Are new body colors included as a feature? :D?
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 17,972
Posted By Rufus
That's a good one, but I prefer gold gralat...

That's a good one, but I prefer gold gralat showers.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,496
Posted By Rufus
I think it has more to do with the investment...

I think it has more to do with the investment that the players have made on Classic. Whether it be inventory, statistics, or money, to play Era would be to start all over again.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2011, 02:19 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 17,972
Posted By Rufus
I think most of you should probably take note of...

I think most of you should probably take note of this if you honestly expect to get something drawn.
Forum: Bug Report 03-15-2011, 01:02 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 35,933
Posted By Rufus
Personally I think Graal should get its own...

Personally I think Graal should get its own tailor made theme. It's just getting someone to make it really.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 722,010
Posted By Rufus
Best review ever. ...

Best review ever.

http://i.imgur.com/e2XOw.png
Forum: Bug Report 03-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,051,313
Posted By Rufus
I don't see where there's an option to choose...

I don't see where there's an option to choose this. If it works in a way that you just rename the extension at the end of the screenshot saving then yeah, the colors are wrong for both.
Forum: Bug Report 03-13-2011, 05:50 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,051,313
Posted By Rufus
My screenshots save in weird colors on v6....

My screenshots save in weird colors on v6. Doesn't occur on v5. Doesn't matter what compatability mode it is ran in, or if I disable visual themes/desktop composition.

Windows 7 64 bit
NVIDIA...
Forum: Bug Report 03-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Replies: 173
Views: 136,899
Posted By Rufus
I dislike how nicknames and chat are not in bold...

I dislike how nicknames and chat are not in bold on the v6 WINDOWS client.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.