Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaijinGohan
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-08-2002, 03:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,737
Posted By SaijinGohan
NPC Admin

Ok some of you are gonna hate me for posting this, call me stupid, or whatever but I need an NPC Admin for my server. You must know how to work with an NPC Server and know the new commands. All I...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-08-2002, 02:51 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,152
Posted By SaijinGohan
well said and remember... NPC Server is the lil...

well said and remember... NPC Server is the lil guy on the playerlist which is what you post about here not graphics
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2002, 02:48 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,291
Posted By SaijinGohan
Good idea in making something that resembles a...

Good idea in making something that resembles a desert but the tiles still suck
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-04-2002, 02:48 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,634
Posted By SaijinGohan
I would be ashamed to use such graphics on my...

I would be ashamed to use such graphics on my server
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-04-2002, 12:58 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 13,568
Posted By SaijinGohan
Hmm so many cool choices!

Hmm so many cool choices!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2002, 06:59 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,719
Posted By SaijinGohan
LOL i just superglued the mouse balls to the...

LOL i just superglued the mouse balls to the computer screen. =P
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-01-2002, 07:21 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,520
Posted By SaijinGohan
yes

yes
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-01-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,461
Posted By SaijinGohan
u and ur stupid testing stuff PA. Ne0 constantly...

u and ur stupid testing stuff PA. Ne0 constantly pms me from npcserver with ur script. x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 03:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,091
Posted By SaijinGohan
after it runs out, all the servers with yellow...

after it runs out, all the servers with yellow flowers u will have to pay $15 a week to play on those
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-30-2002, 03:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,412
Posted By SaijinGohan
I had that on Andor. I think I got the img from...

I had that on Andor. I think I got the img from delteria.. stupid idiots. its fire.gif just delete it and log on Andor or g2k1
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2002, 03:24 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,238
Posted By SaijinGohan
screw the lats. my lats will only do inside...

screw the lats. my lats will only do inside levels if I ever get any. What the issue I have is the trees from the levelgenerater.. 49 levels of horror.. x.x
Forum: Level Design 04-30-2002, 03:22 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,904
Posted By SaijinGohan
well its origional but those tiles are overused

well its origional but those tiles are overused
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-30-2002, 03:21 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,520
Posted By SaijinGohan
make shure u did it correctly: place all the...

make shure u did it correctly:

place all the levels in the folder with the map file. the file needs to be bigmap.txt or it wont work. open a level and press M. save the img in the same folder as...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-30-2002, 03:18 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,008
Posted By SaijinGohan
stefan must of lost it

stefan must of lost it
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-29-2002, 02:10 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By SaijinGohan
Good idea! If that was true I could send in my...

Good idea! If that was true I could send in my pw! I have about 105 levels
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-28-2002, 04:50 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By SaijinGohan
Dude you have pretty much described EVERYTHING...

Dude you have pretty much described EVERYTHING anyone would want to know about how to build a server. That is a great explanation and I congradulate you. I couldn't of said that better myself.


...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,900
Posted By SaijinGohan
I'm shure half of you remember a server called...

I'm shure half of you remember a server called Bravo. The levels sucked but the community was great. Thats what I want in a server is a community of friends to hang out with and have fun. Take a look...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 08:12 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,458
Posted By SaijinGohan
Quality is definately better than quality. I mean...

Quality is definately better than quality. I mean come on. Look at Andor they had a nice server as it was. It was just big enough. Now they have 400 level server! Most of the people hang out in the...
Forum: Level Design 04-27-2002, 08:01 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 872
Posted By SaijinGohan
good eyes I didnt even catch that

good eyes I didnt even catch that
Forum: Graphic Design 04-27-2002, 08:00 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 824
Posted By SaijinGohan
I completely agree and I feel a new system like...

I completely agree and I feel a new system like that shouldnt even be released until it is complete. For instance I was in the middle of a quest and had to leave. Come back 2 days later and I cant...
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 04-27-2002, 02:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,542
Posted By SaijinGohan
Why dont you all leave the *bleep* server alone....

Why dont you all leave the *bleep* server alone. They have perfect right to do WHATEVER they want to you since it is their server just like Enigma has perfect right to bann all Andor/People that work...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 02:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,479
Posted By SaijinGohan
because people have thick heads

because people have thick heads
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-26-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,244
Posted By SaijinGohan
happy b-day lycia! even though I hate you I just...

happy b-day lycia! even though I hate you I just wanted to say that
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-26-2002, 08:15 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,981
Posted By SaijinGohan
My b-day is today!

My b-day is today!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-26-2002, 08:13 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,280
Posted By SaijinGohan
Proxology

Proxology
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.