Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-21-2003, 01:14 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 936
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Samuria needs items

We don't want to rig any kingdom. Meaning we don't want to unbalance anything so everyone will flock to that kingdom.

Just saying.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-20-2003, 06:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,734
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I want that hammer. Now. It is mine. Now. ...

I want that hammer. Now. It is mine. Now.

Just make sure it weighs no more then 20 kg >.<
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-20-2003, 12:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 775
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Wouldn't it be cool

To have your own customized weapon online?

I'm saying like you can have your own image uploaded, then with the cost of "10 Diamonds" you can create the weapon (It would be +9dmg)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-19-2003, 11:52 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,331
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Shrimp, that was my point of this entire thread...

Shrimp, that was my point of this entire thread :D

I love you <3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-19-2003, 11:47 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,734
Posted By ZeroFXSM
AND I LIKE IT! I THINK ITS GREAT. THIS IS A...

AND I LIKE IT! I THINK ITS GREAT. THIS IS A FANTASY GAME, THE GAME ISN"T BASED ON REALITY.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2003, 02:57 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,331
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You make it sound so simple! "Oh you just...

You make it sound so simple!

"Oh you just make a wand! And send it in! and all will be better!"

Thats impossible. Maybe I am whinning a bit. However having someone like Zen who can upload...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-18-2003, 02:28 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,331
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Good God. I'm not whining. I'm complaing. NO...

Good God.

I'm not whining. I'm complaing. NO KINGDOM IN GRAAL SHOULD BE TREATED SPECIAL.

Its like giving samurai this huge cannon to destory the world.

A ZORMITE ONLY WAND? That rigs the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2003, 07:20 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,331
Posted By ZeroFXSM
All these new weapons for zormite

Edit: What I said eariler sounded kinda stupid. I wasn't thinking. Oops. I posted it in the night or something so -_-

I'm still arguing about the zormite wand though. Maybe there should be a...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2003, 07:19 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 788
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: New weapons?

I want a big hammer that is big so you don't see the shield you have when you have it equiped.

And then.. I want stefan to make it so you can use a scroll and enchant weapons to do spell casting...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2003, 03:11 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 788
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: New weapons?

I really want to enchant a weapon so it can cast spells and do melee.

And yes I want a very big hammer.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-17-2003, 03:10 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,357
Posted By ZeroFXSM


Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-15-2003, 02:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,277
Posted By ZeroFXSM
the answer to that is impossible! do I win a...

the answer to that is impossible!
do I win a prize?!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,429
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I have no idea what you are talking about?...

I have no idea what you are talking about? Perhaps you have me confused with somebody else?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-14-2003, 05:39 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 674
Posted By ZeroFXSM
What if you want to do trades with people in...

What if you want to do trades with people in other kingdoms. Wouldn't this assure safety? And since its in OOC (OUT OF CHARACTER), You can't really hate the other kingdom people.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 04:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,429
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Couldn't you kill them while they are on their...

Couldn't you kill them while they are on their way to kill you?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 04:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,429
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Yeah, I'm quite disappointed with some of the...

Yeah, I'm quite disappointed with some of the samurai members.. *cough*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 04:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 674
Posted By ZeroFXSM
edit: thanks.

edit: thanks.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 04:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 674
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Graal Kingdom Trading Organization!

Tired of getting scammed?, wish you never did that trade with that lamer who stole all your money?

Well wait! what about this?

What if we had a online trading Guild Tag, Where players who are...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 03:14 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,429
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Ok, I wasn't talking about Rax in this thread. ...

Ok, I wasn't talking about Rax in this thread.

But see how he behaves? Not to be ranting on you Porky. But Im mean "I only killed him twice."

YOU ONLY KILLED HIM TWICE?

I'm sure its enough...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-13-2003, 01:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,429
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'm quite sad

I enjoy Graal. I'm not going to lie. Graal is a great game. One of the best mmorpgs I've played (Better than any of the rest). However I am just not feeling that great.

I try to be nice to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-11-2003, 06:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 905
Posted By ZeroFXSM
He also owes me 20 plats.

He also owes me 20 plats.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-11-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 759
Posted By ZeroFXSM
yeah I know, but I can't find it. its one of the...

yeah I know, but I can't find it. its one of the graal2k heads.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 759
Posted By ZeroFXSM
The No Head Image?

Do you guys know how to:

Make it so you don't see the head, just the hair floating above your body?

Tell me how please ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,629
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I don't think this is a game issue. I think...

I don't think this is a game issue.

I think this is more of a player to player issue.

People should attempt to get along more, and stick to more of a role playing environment.

Graal Kingdoms...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-07-2003, 01:48 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 949
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Bye Everyone

noooooooo!
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.