Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Psyker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,533
Posted By Psyker
were you sad about me shooting myself, or...

were you sad about me shooting myself, or woru(natto) shooting himself? :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 05:31 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,533
Posted By Psyker
woru : you just ****ing recolored another head. ...

woru : you just ****ing recolored another head. If that gets uploaded i will shoot myself.
Forum: Guild Life 05-18-2002, 03:43 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,603
Posted By Psyker
GOOGI? GUILD ADMIN? KGHEAKGDHKELHADK

GOOGI? GUILD ADMIN? KGHEAKGDHKELHADK
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 07:13 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 9,080
Posted By Psyker
woo, finally.

woo, finally.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 06:50 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,827
Posted By Psyker
thread closed. you want to be banned? i'll...

thread closed.

you want to be banned? i'll get you banned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 08:29 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,697
Posted By Psyker
gyahahehahehaehheahehhaeehaheehe

gyahahehahehaehheahehhaeehaheehe
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2002, 07:53 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,517
Posted By Psyker
That's too bad.

That's too bad.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,331
Posted By Psyker
*drool*

*drool*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 06:27 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,042
Posted By Psyker
P A R A G R A P H S

P A R A G R A P H S
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 06:14 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,841
Posted By Psyker
Vermain's a reviewer too, not so sure if people...

Vermain's a reviewer too, not so sure if people are aware of that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-17-2002, 06:08 AM
Replies: 23
Poll: Revivers
Views: 1,608
Posted By Psyker
It's fun reading the old threads seeing as how...

It's fun reading the old threads seeing as how *****s were kind of non-existant back then, but no.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 05:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,841
Posted By Psyker
heahehehe. sometimes you have to show who's boss....

heahehehe. sometimes you have to show who's boss. :p anyway, I love Jinx.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 05:11 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,841
Posted By Psyker
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 05-17-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,028
Posted By Psyker
Hey silly, everyone can use 2k1 graphics/scripts...

Hey silly, everyone can use 2k1 graphics/scripts now!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,841
Posted By Psyker
Fallen Angelz : Review

...I have to say, the owners of this playerworld have certainly thought of a 'unique' name...


Pow. 261 levels, and an onlinestartlocal.graal. I start off, and the onlinestartlocal's floor is a...
Forum: Level Design 05-17-2002, 02:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,058
Posted By Psyker
SLAKTMASTER IS VICTORIOUS

SLAKTMASTER IS VICTORIOUS
Forum: Level Design 05-17-2002, 02:22 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,748
Posted By Psyker
PSST GRAAL 2230 PSST

PSST GRAAL 2230 PSST
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2002, 07:59 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 7,350
Posted By Psyker
I'm glad at least a few people agree with me. :) ...

I'm glad at least a few people agree with me. :)

As for the question about moderators for the other forums, I'm assuming that's up to Alkaren.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 07:57 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 968
Posted By Psyker
dude. you just might get what you wish for....

dude.

you just might get what you wish for. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2002, 07:33 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,522
Posted By Psyker
I don't like brownies.

I don't like brownies.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2002, 07:26 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 6,635
Posted By Psyker
You know automatically that when Corpse posts,...

You know automatically that when Corpse posts, there's something worth replying to. :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-16-2002, 07:24 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,522
Posted By Psyker
I could if I needed to, but I asked Alkaren to...

I could if I needed to, but I asked Alkaren to block it off for me. I'd go whack or something and release all of the private info just to look cool :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 06:11 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,154
Posted By Psyker
I really don't know.

I really don't know.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2002, 06:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,469
Posted By Psyker
Then, you'd have to be Kaimetsu-like, or...

Then, you'd have to be Kaimetsu-like, or kyle0654-like.

KEAKEKAKEKAEK THAT IS THE PROBLEM

IT IS TOO HARD TO CONTACT OTHER STAFF MEMBERS
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 7,350
Posted By Psyker
so, who thinks that there should be either: ...

so, who thinks that there should be either:

one moderator
two moderators
or three moderators

to moderate the levels forum?
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.