Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-14-2010, 04:33 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 38,035
Posted By KrimsonSky
Much love.

Much love.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,015
Posted By KrimsonSky
Who you mean staff? I bet everyone would...

Who you mean staff?

I bet everyone would love to be a part of a biz, some sort of biz.

could try something better then mining 247..
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
So what, being Gold [i.e paying for Graal], you...

So what, being Gold [i.e paying for Graal], you should get the full experience.

If that means getting blown off by Gangs, and you want to have some party's with friends, so what ?

Clearly if...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,015
Posted By KrimsonSky
old idea is old. we've all said get rid of...

old idea is old.

we've all said get rid of NPC stores and shops, but look, they still here.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,012
Posted By KrimsonSky
Any chance...

..of bringing /partyaddally back ?

I wouldn't even mind if it was a 1 ally limit, I miss that function.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,927
Posted By KrimsonSky
What kind of police run around blowing **** up...

What kind of police run around blowing **** up with m32s ?

Wait... what kind of police men use m32's ?
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,927
Posted By KrimsonSky
Funny how there has been little or none RP going...

Funny how there has been little or none RP going on with SY since it got here... more of a burden if anything.

I will still never understand how we made a RP police group that run around using a...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2010, 06:43 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
I think SY is an okay group and fits era's...

I think SY is an okay group and fits era's purpose, but just the gun is what needs to be changed, they should just auction 1 or a few so not every player in SY can use one, only a few on Era would.
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
So yeah, SY's gun > Luger ... that's messed up...

So yeah, SY's gun > Luger ... that's messed up ..
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
Not to mention that it's also a AC [that does...

Not to mention that it's also a AC [that does massive dmg] ...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
On topic please :[, there gun.. we don't like it...

On topic please :[, there gun.. we don't like it Z_z
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
I say if people are gonna make a issue about the...

I say if people are gonna make a issue about the weapon, but don't want to change anything drastically, then just nerf the damage because that craps unbearable.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,697
Posted By KrimsonSky
well, he has a gift.

well, he has a gift.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 180
Views: 39,491
Posted By KrimsonSky
i would like to keep the current gmap for...

i would like to keep the current gmap for nostalgia purpose, but expand it would be nice... and faster transportation
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
Actually.. why don't we just erase Scotland Yard,...

Actually.. why don't we just erase Scotland Yard, it has no purpose.. no base... what is a bunch of cops running around with rocket launchers anyways...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,884
Posted By KrimsonSky
SY's gangun, the m_whachamacallit

Yeah, I don't like it..
It does like 30 dmg per hit + it stuns u with explosion so you cant move for about a second or 2, the by the time you can move it hit you like 2 or 3 times leaving 60 - 90...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,064
Posted By KrimsonSky
I'm sorry that old era was fun ? So sorry.

I'm sorry that old era was fun ?

So sorry.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 22,064
Posted By KrimsonSky
The server should really change it's name since...

The server should really change it's name since it's far from what it used to be :/
Forum: Your opinion 07-20-2010, 05:02 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
Which leads to the question, why do we have...

Which leads to the question,

why do we have to pay to play it.

I say leave it to 1 fee, or bring it back to Gold servers = Subscription and Classic playerworlds = lifetime.
Forum: Your opinion 07-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
Cool story bro, back on topic please.

Cool story bro,

back on topic please.
Forum: Your opinion 07-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
Exactly... I know if Graal was free for a...

Exactly...
I know if Graal was free for a short amount of time, there would be hell'a lot people coming to play, I introduced Graal to a crap load of friends and the only thing that turned them...
Forum: Your opinion 07-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
Ditto. I just think it's time for Graal...

Ditto.


I just think it's time for Graal to start thinking of its players, specially the ones that have been here for awhile.

I'm not saying they haven't been doing good, but they should come...
Forum: Your opinion 07-18-2010, 02:05 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
This. I don't understand why we can't go...

This.


I don't understand why we can't go back to purchasing a lifetime classic account and leave Gelats to the whole creating your own server & in-game function's.

Graal would probably have...
Forum: Your opinion 07-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
I just want to play the game like I have been for...

I just want to play the game like I have been for 6 years.... I have no clue why I [personally] have to spend more then what I have already to continue playing normally...

**** grinds me gears~!
Forum: Your opinion 07-17-2010, 08:38 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 40,124
Posted By KrimsonSky
No... we have to pay them.

No... we have to pay them.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.