Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mykel
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,799
Posted By Mykel
I would love a pirate server. :)

I would love a pirate server. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-24-2007, 12:33 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,571
Posted By Mykel
Wait, VS is dead?

Wait, VS is dead?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 11,432
Posted By Mykel
Look at the Graal Online website. There is no...

Look at the Graal Online website. There is no tutorial at all. Brief descriptions of playerworlds that could be confusing to unknowing players are all that is offered. The teachings of the inner...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 19,035
Posted By Mykel
Did you read my post at all? I said that we...

Did you read my post at all? I said that we shouldn't just allow it, because I knew you were going to take this off-point response as your defense, yet, you still did. Congrats.

Anyway, the point...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Replies: 220
Views: 43,479
Posted By Mykel
Pretty :D

Pretty :D
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 19,035
Posted By Mykel
Have you been to the internet recently? I can get...

Have you been to the internet recently? I can get videos of porn with a few clicks. I can hear horrible language by going to youtube. I can use profanity to someone over AIM.

Quit acting like we...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2007, 09:43 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 11,432
Posted By Mykel
Wait, is Moonie complaining about people not...

Wait, is Moonie complaining about people not helping trials after earlier in the thread agreeing that it was a horrible idea to let trials post here? Hm.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2007, 07:22 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 11,432
Posted By Mykel
Bingo. It's ironic that it is somehow the players...

Bingo. It's ironic that it is somehow the players faults for there not being a giant influx of new players, not the administration.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 17,051
Posted By Mykel
That's an absolutely horrible storyline, no...

That's an absolutely horrible storyline, no offense. I don't even find it entertaining for humor value. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,907
Posted By Mykel
Great looking map. I hope boats play a large...

Great looking map. I hope boats play a large role. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,907
Posted By Mykel
Is the whole server the "island" type theme. And...

Is the whole server the "island" type theme. And by that, I mean small islands kind of connected with bridges and stuff. Because, that would be awesome. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,262
Posted By Mykel
Back

Did anyone miss me? :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-08-2007, 01:26 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,117
Posted By Mykel
Kind of over-dramatic it seems. But, good luck...

Kind of over-dramatic it seems. But, good luck anyway man and maybe I'll catch you on War Rock sometime. Hit me up on AIM.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-30-2007, 08:54 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 907
Posted By Mykel
Heh, probably the best decision. Internet life is...

Heh, probably the best decision. Internet life is easy to get caught up in, but you can't forget your actual life. Good luck man.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,675
Posted By Mykel
I don't disagree with you starting it up again, I...

I don't disagree with you starting it up again, I just think making this thread was the wrong decision. You've already quit it twice before after there was some sort of hype over the server. It would...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-26-2007, 07:32 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,675
Posted By Mykel
I disagree with you making this thread. But, good...

I disagree with you making this thread. But, good luck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,880
Posted By Mykel
One of the more promising servers in the past few...

One of the more promising servers in the past few months, for sure. Good luck with it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2007, 05:40 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,465
Posted By Mykel
No one did. And he didn't even make it out to...

No one did. And he didn't even make it out to sound like a big sum of money. In fact, he even said "It helps, thug." Which is right. You're the one who jumped on it because you had an opportunity to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2007, 05:34 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,465
Posted By Mykel
You've bragged multiple times about the money you...

You've bragged multiple times about the money you make and how easy you have it. And this isn't, by far, the first time you've put down money as if it is some incredible amount of chump change....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2007, 05:30 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,465
Posted By Mykel
So if someone came up to you and handed you...

So if someone came up to you and handed you $3,500, you'd probably just throw it on the ground and step on it. Because we all know that's just chump change to money machine that is Devil. Get a life....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,465
Posted By Mykel
When did he ever say this was going to be his...

When did he ever say this was going to be his main source of income? When did he say he was depending on this money? And yes, I guarantee you, if the server is good enough, people will buy it. You're...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2007, 10:41 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By Mykel
Yeah, I remember when Jinx and Torankusu used to...

Yeah, I remember when Jinx and Torankusu used to do the reviews and post them. It was exciting to read them. Now when you hear about a new server you're just like "lol" and don't get excited at all.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,284
Posted By Mykel
The ability to buy servers killed absolutely any...

The ability to buy servers killed absolutely any idea of any "mega-server" being built. It's spread the developers very thin and has allowed egos to explode. The only real chance of anything...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,545
Posted By Mykel
Heh, that's crappy. I have...kind of a similar...

Heh, that's crappy. I have...kind of a similar situation, in some aspects, but not really. I dated a foreign exchange student my junior year of high school (it's now my sophomore year in college) and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,331
Posted By Mykel
Eh, kind of. It had a bit of a spike recently in...

Eh, kind of. It had a bit of a spike recently in playercount, but it seems to be dying again. I'm referring to the new OW they're working on. The actual level-making is done, the scripting is what is...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.