Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fry
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-13-2005, 07:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 565
Posted By Fry
O: indeed! Thank you!

O: indeed!
Thank you!
Forum: Tech Support 08-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
It doesn't show here too, sometimes, I remember...

It doesn't show here too, sometimes, I remember the last part of it showing one time, but that's it.
Forum: Tech Support 08-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Yeah, I also noticed that, the size of the server...

Yeah, I also noticed that, the size of the server list or the channel list is incorrect after resizing a bit.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,785
Posted By Fry
You are doing something wrong then. Maybe paste...

You are doing something wrong then. Maybe paste your code.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,155
Posted By Fry
Hooray for CheeToS, happy birthday!

Hooray for CheeToS, happy birthday!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,254
Posted By Fry
Let me steal one from Kaimetsu's Wiki entry,...

Let me steal one from Kaimetsu's Wiki entry, Snape killed Googi!
Forum: Tech Support 07-31-2005, 12:35 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,298
Posted By Fry
I too hate flash! Yeah, try updating your...

I too hate flash!

Yeah, try updating your drivers/etc.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,945
Posted By Fry
Now, read again, GS2 is going to be compatible to...

Now, read again, GS2 is going to be compatible to GS1, that's why GS2 is nearly as messy as GS1.
Forum: Tech Support 07-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
After .30 and .31... - Start v4, connect to the...

After .30 and .31...
- Start v4, connect to the serverlist, join two channels, select the channel you joined first, select the Servers tab, connect to a server, open the serverlist, select the Chat...
Forum: Tech Support 07-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Gawd, sorry, I only remembered that problem when...

Gawd, sorry, I only remembered that problem when seeing it again (world_e06.nw, the time format and GMT) and got it wrong, the problem isn't with floats but that floats have an accuracy of 0.5 there,...
Forum: Tech Support 07-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
the x/y positions for showtext and showimg (and...

the x/y positions for showtext and showimg (and probably others) get rounded down if they are floats, for example:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
showtext(0,x,y,"tempus sans...
Forum: Tech Support 07-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Same here for insidemain_joinery1.nw, restarting...

Same here for insidemain_joinery1.nw, restarting the client fixes it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2005, 02:52 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,988
Posted By Fry
I understand.

I understand.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,988
Posted By Fry
You should really take a break then. ...

You should really take a break then.


and.. http://vanadium.web.its-toasted.org/stuff/eng101_you_re.png
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,713
Posted By Fry
What Skyld said and take a look at the...

What Skyld said and take a look at the newfeatures*.txt files in your Graal folder, they contain lots of information.
Forum: Tech Support 07-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
I think it's fine if you add an option to disable...

I think it's fine if you add an option to disable it, I'm sure it's helpful for new players, but can get annoying later.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 7,834
Posted By Fry
I don't like you either, neither all the...

I don't like you either, neither all the "helpful" things you did, and it's pretty obvious you will get free gold anyways (and you know that too), but in the hopes that this isn't going to happen,...
Forum: Tech Support 07-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
unfortunatly not, there's still some stuff :frown:

unfortunatly not, there's still some stuff :frown:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 5,775
Posted By Fry
Hello Brad, although I know what problem you...

Hello Brad,

although I know what problem you have there, I do not agree with the "just hire any American" part, hiring anyone is generally not a very good idea as some "gangster" who will confront...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-26-2005, 12:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,802
Posted By Fry
if (foo == bar) foo and bar are variables. to...

if (foo == bar)
foo and bar are variables. to see whether foo equals "test" (the string), do
if (foo == "test")
like you'd compare integers in GS1, just put quotes around strings.
Forum: Tech Support 06-24-2005, 11:42 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
Hm, well, I've noticed that when I setlevel2 to a...

Hm, well, I've noticed that when I setlevel2 to a position I can't do it to something like 30.5, it always gets rounded down to 30, atleast under these circumstances, haven't got the time now to test...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-17-2005, 12:08 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,067
Posted By Fry
You've got serious mental problems.

You've got serious mental problems.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-17-2005, 12:06 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,224
Posted By Fry
Stefan once said that wouldn't be a good idea...

Stefan once said that wouldn't be a good idea because it has to reload the pics1.png graphics file.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,067
Posted By Fry
That picture looks like the SDL example. ...

That picture looks like the SDL example.


Some krazy order, but sounds good, that linux RC's great.
Forum: Tech Support 06-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 56,990
Posted By Fry
GS2 is having problems with float values, atleast...

GS2 is having problems with float values, atleast in showtextn wraptext2 (clientside) and setlevel2 (serverside) (these are just the ones I tried), it always converts them to integers.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.