Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Your opinion 08-16-2007, 01:49 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 90,462
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Just as long as they can't change it and cause...

Just as long as they can't change it and cause problems I won't care. I would like a stable name to remember though, not some ID that can be renamed
Forum: Your opinion 08-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 90,462
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
And so every one of hte 500 + members currently...

And so every one of hte 500 + members currently ranked in the kingdoms would then have to be redone. The account names USED to be the most stable way to track and ID anyone on GK. Now I have no...
Forum: Forest 08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,805
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Funny Quotes?

Hmm Just something to look at for some humour, go ahead and post a few funny quotes from our Forest Members. XD.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,134
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Interesting but not everyone on GK RPs, and alot...

Interesting but not everyone on GK RPs, and alot of people have seen better days in RP that have not been fully remembered or logged...
Forum: Your opinion 08-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 90,462
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Angry People Arent Numbers!

How in gods name am I supposed to keep track of who is who on GK now?? The Kingdom leaders go by account names to remember others you know.. Not some bloody number.

Ugh... ###### Really lame...
Forum: Bug Report 08-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 11,732
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes that is exactly what I get on XP PRO x64. It...

Yes that is exactly what I get on XP PRO x64. It seems anoying because the only way to restore the window that fails to initialize is by fullscreen mode, which ustablalizes the other.
Forum: Bug Report 08-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 7,524
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Lock screen (windows)? Fullscreen?

Evrytime I lock my user so others can't get onto my computer and do stuff, the entire graal program freezes when I login again and has a random error about some false tokken.

Multiple graal...
Forum: Bug Report 08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 20,207
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Playerlist up or not, the entire server and...

Playerlist up or not, the entire server and client stop responding for times upwards of 5 seconds at random intervals since the graal 5 change.

It could be a software compatibility issue as I'm on...
Forum: Forest 08-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,955
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Maybe we just need to have a poll of what should...

Maybe we just need to have a poll of what should be done.
Forum: Forest 08-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,590
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actually I was leaving it here for amusement...

Actually I was leaving it here for amusement...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,283
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I'm up for helping on levels here and there. I...

I'm up for helping on levels here and there. I allready have debug access and have worked on forest levels in the past. I'll even be patient enough to sit down and learn a few things from Bjorn or...
Forum: Information 08-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,365
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
There are hidden and other things I leave out,...

There are hidden and other things I leave out, mostly as its either not used, or for the really advanced players. List of songs should also be added that can be played on the flute.

Perhaps how...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-14-2007, 09:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 968
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Yes you did when you posted it in the CP forums....

Yes you did when you posted it in the CP forums. :P
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,327
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Oh sure, more powers to the rich and insane...

Oh sure, more powers to the rich and insane glitch abusers.. yea great idea... -_-
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2007, 02:20 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 12,008
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Gee.. how about we vote for people that actually...

Gee.. how about we vote for people that actually WORK there.. Hey, its obvious they don't work there for serveral reasons. First off there are people that just don't care or need it, like Bosh.
...
Forum: Forest 08-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,955
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
If you have an idea, the best way to present it...

If you have an idea, the best way to present it is some sort of picture.
Forum: Kingdoms 08-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,564
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It is not a Question of IF they need a secondary....

It is not a Question of IF they need a secondary. But more so IF they are ready to take on all the responsibilities on their own.

Though it can be wise to have a single leader for fast response...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,561
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I've been trying to get back my level 22 wisdom,...

I've been trying to get back my level 22 wisdom, its taking me more then a week to get a single level
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 7,173
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Not everyone knows your slang terms for leveling...

Not everyone knows your slang terms for leveling up by killing the same npc/monsters all day long.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 982
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
It looks fine to me really..

It looks fine to me really..
Forum: GK Bugs 07-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 675
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Someone was around and they went and killed the...

Someone was around and they went and killed the thing for me.. which didn't help my day any. The entire thing happened just a few minutes before my original post on this forum. Its allready been...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,561
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I was not putting the entire blame of things onto...

I was not putting the entire blame of things onto the items, but it has been known to be a major source of the negatives floating around the server.

**after thought.. shouldn't it be "are there...
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 5,110
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Actually the closest thing we have to an...

Actually the closest thing we have to an "experience bar" is actually when you press Q or open the inventory. When you look in the top left corner of that, that is where the best place for a "bar"...
Forum: Forest 07-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,463
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Show me a better version of the house then what...

Show me a better version of the house then what we currently have and I might actually listen. Otherwise you are just waisting time.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,561
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Amazingly it might actaully promote them to level...

Amazingly it might actaully promote them to level up properly too. Not that I don't mind them having a ton of health and all. Its just not fair to those trying to get started to see players that...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.