Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 274
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Link77
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-22-2002, 04:31 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,024
Posted By Link77
I got a shirt. Their pretty cool. I wanna...

I got a shirt. Their pretty cool. I wanna addvertise for 2002 with it! : D
Forum: Level Design 05-20-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,216
Posted By Link77
its not terrible, but its also nothing speacial.

its not terrible, but its also nothing speacial.
Forum: Level Design 05-20-2002, 06:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,748
Posted By Link77
Hmmm.... well im good at GFX, Levels, and Midis. ...

Hmmm.... well im good at GFX, Levels, and Midis.

But not good at scripting.:(
Forum: Level Design 05-20-2002, 06:52 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,051
Posted By Link77
heheh i think its cool. :)

heheh i think its cool. :)
Forum: Level Design 05-20-2002, 06:49 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 965
Posted By Link77
heheh that can be very helpful for a lotta...

heheh that can be very helpful for a lotta peeps.;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2002, 06:38 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 802
Posted By Link77
Body: body109.png Bomy: Scale Hat: Black...

Body: body109.png
Bomy: Scale
Hat: Black Gangster
Hangout: Market Place

heheh.
:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-20-2002, 06:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 965
Posted By Link77
Thats similar to the boat i made for delteria. :P

Thats similar to the boat i made for delteria. :P
Forum: Graphic Design 05-19-2002, 08:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,603
Posted By Link77
heheh i really need my heads up on 2k1. :P

heheh i really need my heads up on 2k1. :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 08:06 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,565
Posted By Link77
Yes, 2k1 has changed alot perhaps too much. But...

Yes, 2k1 has changed alot perhaps too much. But it still has that addicting effect that other servers dont.

I have fun walking around seeing people lag while i go "do do do do" listening to the...
Forum: Guild Life 05-19-2002, 07:57 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,800
Posted By Link77
I think it worx now im not really sure. :o

I think it worx now im not really sure.

:o
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 07:55 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,533
Posted By Link77
Vamp keep ur name. i hate it when peeps change...

Vamp keep ur name. i hate it when peeps change identeties.;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-19-2002, 07:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 869
Posted By Link77
Is the jumping spin kick worth getting?:confused:

Is the jumping spin kick worth getting?:confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 11:35 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,646
Posted By Link77
Naw, classic dont interest me.... too many...

Naw, classic dont interest me....
too many people to keep track of.

: D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 11:32 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,385
Posted By Link77
I tried the phone thing, it was all messed up. so...

I tried the phone thing, it was all messed up. so i just re upgraded through normal way.;)
Forum: Graphic Design 05-18-2002, 11:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,521
Posted By Link77
Thumbs down thats noting speacial.

thats noting speacial.
Forum: Events and Activities 05-18-2002, 11:03 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,279
Posted By Link77
we need some new events.;)

we need some new events.;)
Forum: Events and Activities 05-18-2002, 09:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,878
Posted By Link77
Heheh i used to be an ET a while back. Maybe i...

Heheh i used to be an ET a while back. Maybe i should tryout again.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,846
Posted By Link77
heheh i wub dat song. bai.:rolleyes:

heheh i wub dat song.

bai.:rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,317
Posted By Link77
Cool I cant wait for 2k2. Its very fun. :p

I cant wait for 2k2. Its very fun. :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-18-2002, 10:46 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,331
Posted By Link77
wow very cool. :D

wow very cool.

:D
Forum: Guild Life 05-18-2002, 10:39 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,031
Posted By Link77
I'm having those same probs. :(

I'm having those same probs.

:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:52 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 9,080
Posted By Link77
If you need any GFX help just ask. :)

If you need any GFX help just ask. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,984
Posted By Link77
I like the new bodies and all, but i still...

I like the new bodies and all, but i still preffer the old bodies better.;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-18-2002, 09:35 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,392
Posted By Link77
heheh looks interesting.:p

heheh looks interesting.:p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,531
Posted By Link77
i had emailed a head to be uploaded alos a few...

i had emailed a head to be uploaded alos a few days ago... :confused:
Showing results 176 to 200 of 274

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.