Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: jonnyrocks2
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Indeed, tough cookies for Bosh then.

Indeed, tough cookies for Bosh then.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,189
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Hot. How long are they estimated to last?

Hot.
How long are they estimated to last?
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 04:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Thats the spirit. Now, we have a bit of...

Thats the spirit.

Now, we have a bit of training to do, some mock war exercises, and definatly naval training to undergo, but all in all, we need to get things organized in terms of tactics and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,099
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Hehe, See you on the seas, Dustari, hope you...

Hehe, See you on the seas, Dustari, hope you brought the floaties, your going to need them.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Thank you for your support. May the odds of this...

Thank you for your support. May the odds of this war turn against Dustari for their actions. ^^

I shall see you all on the beach, gentlemen.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,816
Posted By jonnyrocks2
We did restart from scratch just a year or two...

We did restart from scratch just a year or two ago, please keep that in mind, we had to reorganize the ranks, which might I add was in absolutely disarray...recruit members, which was a pain as many...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 02:48 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Yea, weekend would be decent, seeing how by then...

Yea, weekend would be decent, seeing how by then people might just evaporate due to the school and such...but on a weekend, they should be wide open...Anyway, One month, as it takes time to get...
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 02:29 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Maybe give us a month or two for preparations? ...

Maybe give us a month or two for preparations?

I'm sure Bosh can live with a month delay. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,544
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Agreed, but more classic style quest would be...

Agreed, but more classic style quest would be nice too. :)
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Wars back on!

I'd like it made nice and noted to all Zormites that the war is back on, so...

Dear fellow Zormites,

It is with great dismay that I bring you the news of war being declared by Dustari. We have...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,816
Posted By jonnyrocks2
And this is exactly our reason for ignoring Bosh.

And this is exactly our reason for ignoring Bosh.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,099
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Whatever, I'm just wondering when realization...

Whatever, I'm just wondering when realization that Bosh will never get control will set in. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,099
Posted By jonnyrocks2
... I so want to post a image, but it would...

...

I so want to post a image, but it would simply be removed by Sam. :cry:
It would so tell Bosh what he needs to do right now.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,037
Posted By jonnyrocks2
WE NEED KAI SAUCE IMAGE TO HIT THIS THREAD HOME!!...

WE NEED KAI SAUCE IMAGE TO HIT THIS THREAD HOME!! xD
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,215
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Noobs contaminated it. :cry: With their...

Noobs contaminated it. :cry:

With their failure...

AKA Bosh.
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-04-2007, 07:24 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,215
Posted By jonnyrocks2
<3

<3
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,215
Posted By jonnyrocks2
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5923/immainurho...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5923/immainurhousewm6.gif

:asleep:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,816
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Eh, wouldn't say 1/3...more like 1/5.

Eh, wouldn't say 1/3...more like 1/5.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,816
Posted By jonnyrocks2
I was there, and seen that..I laughed at the...

I was there, and seen that..I laughed at the mass...That had to be the poorest excuse for a invasion in the history of Graal, period.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 8,056
Posted By jonnyrocks2
None of which would happen sadly. :cry:

None of which would happen sadly. :cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,681
Posted By jonnyrocks2
You could just goto newegg and buy a copy of...

You could just goto newegg and buy a copy of Windows XP. O.o
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-31-2007, 06:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,562
Posted By jonnyrocks2
God, I looked at it again and fell further in...

God, I looked at it again and fell further in love with it, the blade looking thing on the end, is that a new weapon in planning that I see? I hope so, its just dead sexy.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-31-2007, 04:35 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,562
Posted By jonnyrocks2
Friggen love it.

Friggen love it.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-29-2007, 05:18 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,091
Posted By jonnyrocks2
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5943/kelsoburno...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5943/kelsoburnon5.gif
:3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,159
Posted By jonnyrocks2
:pluffy: <3

:pluffy: <3
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.