Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 999
Posted By Aknts
Ugg!! I was told I can't post it at the Graphics...

Ugg!! I was told I can't post it at the Graphics Forum because it belongs here.. where to a ****ing post it?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 999
Posted By Aknts
I need you!

Alright well basically my project I been working on is getting underway. I been working in the shadows for a little bit and I posted just some level samples a couple months ago but anyways. I need...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,978
Posted By Aknts
I will make you nice levels for money!

I will make you nice levels for money!
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,966
Posted By Aknts
In 4 years that is all you got? Good God Man......

In 4 years that is all you got? Good God Man... you are fast!
Forum: Level Design 04-28-2006, 05:13 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 77,359
Posted By Aknts
If I had the first level I ever made I would not...

If I had the first level I ever made I would not win. Even though it was ugly as hell it didn't have tile errors. Just it was really nasty.
Forum: Level Design 04-26-2006, 11:56 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 77,359
Posted By Aknts
Some of these are not real levels. Because if...

Some of these are not real levels. Because if they are I lost all faith in humanity.
Forum: Level Design 03-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,322
Posted By Aknts
Nice use for ugly tiles. 7/10

Nice use for ugly tiles. 7/10
Forum: Level Design 03-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,005
Posted By Aknts
I think my pics1 edit was best ever. I had the...

I think my pics1 edit was best ever. I had the grass on grass and grass on lava officially put on the tileset. =)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,186
Posted By Aknts
It means Graal Server/Forum bans. I think.

It means Graal Server/Forum bans. I think.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,088
Posted By Aknts
Kawaii was suppose to make Krynn a tileset long...

Kawaii was suppose to make Krynn a tileset long ago fo rmoney then she kinda disappeared... like Krynn.
Forum: Level Design 03-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,304
Posted By Aknts
Then back in with the old!

Then back in with the old!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 16,079
Posted By Aknts
Wow, nice reply. :) Antago did alot for Graal...

Wow, nice reply. :) Antago did alot for Graal though. It wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for him.

The thing with Stefan though, when you message him on how you think you could improve...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-27-2006, 03:00 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,582
Posted By Aknts
Malinko is not redoing Oasis.

Malinko is not redoing Oasis.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,582
Posted By Aknts
She worked for a server, so whatever she made is...

She worked for a server, so whatever she made is the servers. According to what that says level makers can take their levels off servers when they leave them.

Also like stated before, once they...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,582
Posted By Aknts
Wanting to use something from the ToT tileset?...

Wanting to use something from the ToT tileset? Not being rude but I was given that tileset when GodSpeed worked on Krynn. It is property of Krynn now.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,594
Posted By Aknts
Neat, where did you buy it from? Was it on sale?

Neat, where did you buy it from? Was it on sale?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-20-2006, 04:48 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,618
Posted By Aknts
Why not just edit the images and paste them on...

Why not just edit the images and paste them on the original state?
Forum: Level Design 02-15-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,905
Posted By Aknts
Since you are leaving the trees my rating is 2/10...

Since you are leaving the trees my rating is 2/10 if you take them out its 9/10.
Forum: Level Design 02-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,905
Posted By Aknts
Very nice except for the floating trees. Take...

Very nice except for the floating trees. Take those out and it is beautiful.
Forum: Level Design 02-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,435
Posted By Aknts
lol.. true. All NAT's need a training level.

lol.. true. All NAT's need a training level.
Forum: Level Design 02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,435
Posted By Aknts
I agree. The online editor in my opinion will...

I agree. The online editor in my opinion will never rival that of the offline editor. When I am bored I open the editor and mess around. I don't want to have to be staff on a server to make levels....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,267
Posted By Aknts
Yes that was mine and Marks brain child. I left...

Yes that was mine and Marks brain child. I left before any real progress happened though.

I would bring back CDA, Graal2001, ToT and Faheria.

Oh yea and Frolic!



I made levels there too....
Forum: Level Design 02-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,304
Posted By Aknts
I like it. 8/10

I like it. 8/10
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,578
Posted By Aknts
I don't get it? Don't come in here and spam,...

I don't get it? Don't come in here and spam, stupid!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2006, 07:01 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,578
Posted By Aknts
Wow that was really good! =)

Wow that was really good! =)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.