Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 211
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LanceMartin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 732
Posted By LanceMartin
I got disconnceted as well....and that never...

I got disconnceted as well....and that never happens.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-17-2001, 04:25 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,039
Posted By LanceMartin
He isn't sitting it is an Graal Illusion...Kranky...

He isn't sitting it is an Graal Illusion...Kranky I think you are jus kranky
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-15-2001, 03:39 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 935
Posted By LanceMartin
I thought everyone with a p2p account got a...

I thought everyone with a p2p account got a graal2001 account...Why not just use it?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-15-2001, 03:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,478
Posted By LanceMartin
Who needs to grow up?

Who needs to grow up?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 02:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,478
Posted By LanceMartin
Hey craig if you would open your eyes and look I...

Hey craig if you would open your eyes and look I didn't say anything to them untill provoked by them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 09:31 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,478
Posted By LanceMartin
Stupid Thugs and the Police that Love them

ok have you guys seen this guild "Thugs" you know the pre- adolencent little boys with big mouths? Well I think all of them should be Jailed. I mean after hearing some words from the Thugs I decided...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 04:43 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,209
Posted By LanceMartin
But I mean what if you are kicking and kicking...

But I mean what if you are kicking and kicking and Kicking and Kicking and yet still Kicking that stupid shell the pearl that pops out is rightfully yours
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 04:36 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,173
Posted By LanceMartin
I think we should be able to bet on the...

I think we should be able to bet on the games...that would be fun
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 04:31 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,209
Posted By LanceMartin
What about Bomy Stealing Pearls? That makes me...

What about Bomy Stealing Pearls? That makes me mad..and it is sorta the samething Except mining is harder...sorry humans
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 04:25 AM
Replies: 15
Poll: You bastard!
Views: 2,757
Posted By LanceMartin
I think the bastard sword was a real sword back...

I think the bastard sword was a real sword back in the day so why shouldn't it be?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2001, 04:16 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 803
Posted By LanceMartin
But wait what if a Bomy is Kicking at a Clam and...

But wait what if a Bomy is Kicking at a Clam and it opens and reveals a pearl but another Bomy comes to get it..That is interfering in money making....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-10-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 799
Posted By LanceMartin
I think it is stupid as well. I mean what if they...

I think it is stupid as well. I mean what if they are really paying their money for gralets...Can we say No life
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:38 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,138
Posted By LanceMartin
*points out the joke in his last post*

*points out the joke in his last post*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:35 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,138
Posted By LanceMartin
I agree to that is why I mass out nude photos of...

I agree to that is why I mass out nude photos of my self....I mean look a distraction *runs*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:28 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 7,138
Posted By LanceMartin
WAIT WAIT I play Providence I want in Team Jerk...

WAIT WAIT I play Providence I want in Team Jerk >.<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:26 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,581
Posted By LanceMartin
I can't see the images.

I can't see the images.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:25 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By LanceMartin
Well it looks like I have a while to...

Well it looks like I have a while to go...hmmm..Time to SPAM
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:23 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Events Admin
Views: 4,040
Posted By LanceMartin
You wanna test me Jerom? Oh wait I don't have RC....

You wanna test me Jerom? Oh wait I don't have RC. *kicks Pole Manny is on*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By LanceMartin
I wonder if people made Graal for like a game...

I wonder if people made Graal for like a game system no changes just the same but on a game counsil. Do you think the current players of graal would buy it? I know this has been asked before but I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:20 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Events Admin
Views: 4,040
Posted By LanceMartin
If I had RC I would put Manny on a pole and burn...

If I had RC I would put Manny on a pole and burn him like a witch.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By LanceMartin
?

How did you get that on there without being shot by Stefan/Unimad?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:15 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Events Admin
Views: 4,040
Posted By LanceMartin
I used

I used to like calin and look over his stupidy but it seems to be that some things are to hard to just ignore.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By LanceMartin
I like

I like the little discription under your name Fai
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:11 AM
Replies: 61
Poll: Events Admin
Views: 4,040
Posted By LanceMartin
YEAH!

And that dumb jerk calin was in it. Brad you know you delayed the server I am helping with to come out for like 3 months because he didn't like the current owner and was complaining. GRRR makes me so...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 04:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,426
Posted By LanceMartin
hmm

I would have to say I am the best Bomy Sparrer. I know I know this is a radical claim but I never lost.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 211

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.