Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 26 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-30-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,019
Posted By BocoC
It'll show up, if you do it right. Its just that...

It'll show up, if you do it right. Its just that light effects are illegal for free servers. Kinda like some gani's and some scripting commands (replaceani for example)
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-30-2001, 02:18 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,077
Posted By BocoC
Access denied. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ...

Access denied. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

if(created||initialized)
setshape 1,32,32;
if(playertouchsme) {
if(strequals(#a,this.owner))
say2 Welcome to you chest!;
else
say2 Access...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2001, 02:11 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,377
Posted By BocoC
Improvements? Enhancements? Maybe those are...

Improvements? Enhancements? Maybe those are what you ment.

All you need to do is from the cut off point, go back each character 1 at a time until you hit a space, then truncate everything after...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-30-2001, 01:16 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,019
Posted By BocoC
Absolutely not. P2P only.

Absolutely not. P2P only.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2001, 01:09 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,377
Posted By BocoC
Make it word wrap by words, rather than...

Make it word wrap by words, rather than individual characters.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-28-2001, 09:14 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By BocoC
Wouldn't you have to add more script commands for...

Wouldn't you have to add more script commands for that? There would need to be a command to retrieve all the statistics for the person and a script to send a PM.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-28-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 598
Posted By BocoC
Or at least have automapping NOT work when there...

Or at least have automapping NOT work when there is a map set on the server. On UN, it was automapping even though I had a map. And it was offcentered......
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-27-2001, 09:55 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,068
Posted By BocoC
And I am 100% certain it will =P

And I am 100% certain it will =P
Forum: Tech Support 12-27-2001, 07:27 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,143
Posted By BocoC
That happens for me too. Last time I was on...

That happens for me too. Last time I was on Babylon, it happened for whatever level I was on...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-27-2001, 12:21 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,570
Posted By BocoC
Well, I have to create keydown code for each menu...

Well, I have to create keydown code for each menu in the system. I am going to re-make it sometime, and make it way better, hopefully lowering the size of it. But, I had like, 5 or so menu's that...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-24-2001, 10:46 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,570
Posted By BocoC
I ran into that same problem. But, the weapon...

I ran into that same problem. But, the weapon limit is 22kb.... How do you get 50kb? I loaded one of my system's in Andor, took the remaining code that was saved, copied it, stuck it in a text...
Forum: Tech Support 12-24-2001, 10:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,179
Posted By BocoC
That happens to me ALL THE TIME at Babylon! New...

That happens to me ALL THE TIME at Babylon! New Main and Andor work fine... So does UN... Maybe it is because Babylon has no map? Because whenever I press M, nothing happens. Even when I turn on...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-24-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,132
Posted By BocoC
Add a script to place a line. Like: showimg...

Add a script to place a line. Like:

showimg index,#linestartX#linestartY,lineendX,lineendY;

So, showimg 1,#0#0,10,10; would draw a line from (0,0) to (10,10). Good idea? Of course it is.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-24-2001, 09:22 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,680
Posted By BocoC
You could do that. The only difficult part would...

You could do that. The only difficult part would be the graphic to hit the person with. If it goes from your hands to wherever the person is like in that picture........ I dun think it can be...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-24-2001, 09:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 931
Posted By BocoC
I got a good idea! Add the DELETE key to the...

I got a good idea! Add the DELETE key to the list of keydowns!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-24-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,522
Posted By BocoC
I see it so many times I get sick!

I see it so many times I get sick!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-24-2001, 04:55 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,522
Posted By BocoC
Graalian's are dumb

Nobody knows how to spell "Tailor" correctly... It annoys me so much... TAYLOR IS THE NAME OF A PERSON, TAILOR IS A PERSON WHO MENDS CLOTHES!

Hopefully I am able to "learn" you all! YAY!
Forum: Tech Support 12-23-2001, 07:18 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,060
Posted By BocoC
Hmm I dunno if this will help, but the Lift gani...

Hmm I dunno if this will help, but the Lift gani uses param1 to determine which object you are holding.
Forum: Tech Support 12-23-2001, 01:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,000
Posted By BocoC
I had a problem with light effects and lagginess...

I had a problem with light effects and lagginess when I played Graal in a 24bit color depth. When I changed to 32bit or 16bit, it worked fine. Maybe that is your problem?
Forum: Future Improvements 12-23-2001, 01:39 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,141
Posted By BocoC
Or, just include all the p2p commands in the...

Or, just include all the p2p commands in the editor so it doesn't come up with an error when you hit test!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-22-2001, 02:10 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,426
Posted By BocoC
Re: With getplayer ...

Try this. I think I got the setlevel2 command right... Remember, this is a p2p only serverside npc.

if (playerchats && strequals(#g,Guild)) {
tokenize #c;
if (strequals(unjail,#t(0))) {
...
Forum: Tech Support 12-20-2001, 07:56 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 722
Posted By BocoC
What color depth is your desktop? 24bit never...

What color depth is your desktop? 24bit never worked right for me, but 16 and 32 bit work fine.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-19-2001, 06:48 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,424
Posted By BocoC
AND DELETE! DON'T FORGET ABOUT DELETE!

AND DELETE! DON'T FORGET ABOUT DELETE!
Forum: Future Improvements 12-17-2001, 10:23 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,339
Posted By BocoC
I like the pause commands. Add the DELETE key to...

I like the pause commands. Add the DELETE key to the keydown list!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-16-2001, 01:37 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,182
Posted By BocoC
I think Stefan should disable certain NPC...

I think Stefan should disable certain NPC commands in Ghost Mode instead of disabling ALL NPC commands. You can't walk into doors... =/ Like maybe disable addweapon and toweapons.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.