Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 270
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 64 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Kirble
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,868
Posted By Kirble
Hmm, actually, I'ma make a ghostbusters style...

Hmm, actually, I'ma make a ghostbusters style "goo-gun". :D

Can someone give me some images of thier players standing in all 4 directions?

I only have playerworld subscription x.x
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,868
Posted By Kirble
Hmm...I'm feeling in a making mood...someone tell...

Hmm...I'm feeling in a making mood...someone tell me is there a flamethrower?
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 960
Posted By Kirble
Happy Birthday. You live in America? Driving...

Happy Birthday.
You live in America? Driving age if you do :o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,163
Posted By Kirble
Another year.

Well, I'm back.

Upgraded once again, so you guys have me for another year, even though most won't even know me O.O ...but that's why I'm cool :cool:

Later.
Forum: Tech Support 05-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,186
Posted By Kirble
Ahh, why thanks. :)

Ahh, why thanks. :)
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Replies: 248
Views: 23,102
Posted By Kirble
It's...flat o.o and it could be something if...

It's...flat o.o
and it could be something if some really good shading was put on it, some nice reflections, round it off a bit to give it depth...
Also, still too big.
Forum: Tech Support 05-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,186
Posted By Kirble
Graal commands

I know there are certain graal commands which differ from HTML in which you can do things such as post images/change text colour etc in pm's

I need the one for posting an image D:
Forum: Graphic Design 05-24-2007, 07:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 951
Posted By Kirble
That's not his hair, it's his cloak (Oooohhh...

That's not his hair, it's his cloak (Oooohhh Scary, I know xD) but yeah I noticed that before about the shoulders. I'll probably sort that as soon as and then work on his face. Thanks for C&C so far,...
Forum: Server Maintenance 05-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 6,784
Posted By Kirble
Make sure you don't trip....no, it's too used. ...

Make sure you don't trip....no, it's too used.

(Glad we got that one out of the way before it is done and people are like "wtf!?") :)
Forum: Graphic Design 05-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 951
Posted By Kirble
Boredom.

I got bored and started doing this, then I got to here and saved in a hope to continue it over a few days??

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb168/Danny_o7/Wip.jpg

What do you guys think so...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,844
Posted By Kirble
Did you learn actually from Graal though or did...

Did you learn actually from Graal though or did you go outside of Graal to look at tutorials for graphic designing, or did you obtain help from others?
Forum: Future Improvements 05-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,844
Posted By Kirble
Fair point Ziro, he seems quite talented, but how...

Fair point Ziro, he seems quite talented, but how many sound makers on graal are of that quality? I'm not sure. I mean obviously, I can now see that yes, if they stick at it and learn how to make...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-13-2007, 06:00 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,844
Posted By Kirble
Yes, as I said people whom script can move on,...

Yes, as I said people whom script can move on, graphic designers can move on easy enough.
Levels, I had never really thought of that, although it is a minor detail seeing as, some people are good...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,844
Posted By Kirble
To expand on that, what...exactly is it that you...

To expand on that, what...exactly is it that you are learning?

If you are referring to developmental skills, here's my break down:

Graphics: So you can make pixel art, wahey, where else are you...
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,832
Posted By Kirble
I say scrap the binoculars and use the robot as...

I say scrap the binoculars and use the robot as like a probe droid with say a functional viewing area where you can maneuver the robot to areas you want to see.

Don't know if that's possible,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,291
Posted By Kirble
Graal

I know this is repeated an awful lot on these forums, and over and over again it has been agreed on and disagreed on, or whatever.
But I just felt like I'd add it, as I have logged onto graal the...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,095
Posted By Kirble
I'd say that the body itself is starting to look...

I'd say that the body itself is starting to look like that rock guy out of the fantastic four, just on a smaller scale xD
Forum: Graphic Design 04-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,497
Posted By Kirble
Why would he want to steal that image? It's the...

Why would he want to steal that image? It's the wrong perspective for graal I mean if anyone could think of somewhere to put it on a player-world please do tell. Haha.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,427
Posted By Kirble
Samus, ftw. Sonic would own both of them.

Samus, ftw. Sonic would own both of them.
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,497
Posted By Kirble
Possibly. You never know. Oh, the youth of...

Possibly. You never know.
Oh, the youth of today. =[
Forum: Graphic Design 04-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,497
Posted By Kirble
Why on earth would he want to make it "graal...

Why on earth would he want to make it "graal size"? :confused:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,054
Posted By Kirble
Your suggestions.

Ok, just a little rundown, a...data collection, if you will.

I just want to see your ideas on what you like most about a player-world. You know, such as sparring, pk'ing. If you enjoy Era, what do...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,288
Posted By Kirble
Sage, I would be co-owner of the server you work...

Sage, I would be co-owner of the server you work on, I believe you gave the permission to Codein, or so I was told.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,288
Posted By Kirble
Well for the style we are going with, the...

Well for the style we are going with, the original tileset was too dark. I am sorry it is not to your liking, however.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,288
Posted By Kirble
The server name is still yet to be changed as it...

The server name is still yet to be changed as it was an old server. So no word as of yet, and Tom, the 80's were the days of flares and afros =]
Showing results 176 to 200 of 270

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.