Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2003, 11:51 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,198
Posted By Thought
Bans are supposed to be permanent, and you're...

Bans are supposed to be permanent, and you're violating another rule by using your administrator account to use the forums. :o I don't see how you got past the authorization stage anyway...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,301
Posted By Thought
Trying to be different, yet you're using stock...

Trying to be different, yet you're using stock tileset?

Am I the only one seeing the problem with this?
Forum: Future Improvements 12-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,016
Posted By Thought
Gah, someone else suggesting this >.< This...

Gah, someone else suggesting this >.<

This will cause privacy issues :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 9,354
Posted By Thought
Yep, I had talked to him about this and suggested...

Yep, I had talked to him about this and suggested disabling sound, he was quite gawked at how it stopped freezing :)
Forum: Tech Support 12-20-2003, 12:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,396
Posted By Thought
http://rick.graal.us/werd.gif

http://rick.graal.us/werd.gif
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-20-2003, 05:15 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,140
Posted By Thought
Since I couldn't find my way around your site,...

Since I couldn't find my way around your site, i'll say it here.

*nominates Jagen*
Forum: Future Improvements 12-20-2003, 12:22 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,223
Posted By Thought
...that's the first custom skin i've seen that I...

...that's the first custom skin i've seen that I like.
Forum: Tech Support 12-20-2003, 12:19 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,059
Posted By Thought
This happens when a blank prefix gets added for a...

This happens when a blank prefix gets added for a tileset definition.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-20-2003, 12:16 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,800
Posted By Thought
It would look much better if it were animated --...

It would look much better if it were animated -- from what I can tell they are trying to do the effect of 'clear' water.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2003, 09:26 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 9,354
Posted By Thought
It's just you, loads quickly for me. Yes....

It's just you, loads quickly for me.


Yes. It. Is.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.


Fixable.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2003, 09:20 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,137
Posted By Thought
Still, account sharing is illegal...

Still, account sharing is illegal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2003, 05:36 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 9,354
Posted By Thought
That means the levels pack needs to be updated...

That means the levels pack needs to be updated with fixed PNG/MNGs, as many of the emoticons are bugged.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-18-2003, 10:15 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 9,354
Posted By Thought
MNGs are still broken :(

MNGs are still broken :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-18-2003, 08:58 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 9,354
Posted By Thought
Grabbing it now. :)

Grabbing it now. :)
Forum: Tech Support 12-17-2003, 11:52 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,059
Posted By Thought
That, or remove any 'blank' entries in your...

That, or remove any 'blank' entries in your tiledefsOffline.txt file (or whatever it is)
Forum: Level Design 12-16-2003, 10:24 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,063
Posted By Thought
Nice! :cool:

Nice! :cool:
Forum: Future Improvements 12-16-2003, 07:26 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 946
Posted By Thought
x for files is executable, for directories it is...

x for files is executable, for directories it is file listing (ls) permission.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-16-2003, 06:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 946
Posted By Thought
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: some nice ideas for v3

Take a look at this file: /etc/hosts
I don't know, I havn't attempted to emulate the RC in Wine at all.


run this:
glxinfo

Look for Direct rendering, does that say yes or no? And, by...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-16-2003, 04:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 946
Posted By Thought
Re: Re: Re: some nice ideas for v3

Ahh.. now that I know what you're talking about. That's called the Inventory Window, not Subscreen. This bug is a known one.


Try sticking

207.44.156.91 listserver.graalonline.com

Into your...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 946
Posted By Thought
Re: some nice ideas for v3

man chmod

OR

man chgrp


?
Forum: Gani Construction 12-15-2003, 07:02 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,377
Posted By Thought
You cannot use effects on 'variable' images, eg...

You cannot use effects on 'variable' images, eg SPRITES, ATTR1, PARAM1, etc.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-15-2003, 01:18 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 858
Posted By Thought
And here is the key.

And here is the key.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-15-2003, 01:18 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 858
Posted By Thought
I have one, I don't remember where I got it from,...

I have one, I don't remember where I got it from, though.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-12-2003, 02:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,436
Posted By Thought
Naw, I cheated and used a D&D name generator. :) ...

Naw, I cheated and used a D&D name generator. :)

Thanks for the compliment!


;)


Considered it, won't happen, would cause too much of a load on Graal's servers.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,973
Posted By Thought
(Might be outdated lists) Here are correct...

(Might be outdated lists)

Here are correct URLs to server files,

Heads (http://www.graalonline.com/server_files/heads/).
Shields (http://www.graalonline.com/server_files/shields/)
Swords...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.