Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 437
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 29 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: HVOstroHS
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2002, 01:02 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,092
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Idea for 2K1!

It's a bad idea only b/c Kaelink thought of it.

Just kidding.. it's a great idea. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-28-2002, 12:50 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,180
Posted By HVOstroHS
Ding ding ding! We have a smart one!

Ding ding ding! We have a smart one!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-28-2002, 12:19 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
Whoring? ;)

Whoring? ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
wubber.. still not quite sure what <4 is...

wubber..


still not quite sure what <4 is but I'll get it eventually :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 07:17 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,164
Posted By HVOstroHS


Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 05:01 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
I feel forgotten... :(

I feel forgotten... :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:52 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
Nu! Er, wait. I no sleep last night.. I played...

Nu! Er, wait. I no sleep last night.. I played chess, or with chest, or something.. Kaelink.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:48 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
It wasnt there last night... Playing...

It wasnt there last night...



Playing Chess?! I thought you said play with your chest! :confused: :confused: :grrr: :confused: :confused:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:42 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
Please do not say any form of the word "sticky"...

Please do not say any form of the word "sticky" at this time. The corner was all... and... but.. ahhh!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:38 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
I refuse to testify.. it's all so.. blurry :(

I refuse to testify.. it's all so.. blurry :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:36 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
Hmm.. I don't remember my shirt being out......

Hmm.. I don't remember my shirt being out... what'd you put in that drink anyway, Alex?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:33 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
I say we bring Alex to court.. ...

I say we bring Alex to court..






Could we do that?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:29 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
But.. I... wahh :(

But.. I... wahh :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 04:27 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,392
Posted By HVOstroHS
Alex and Kaelink.. caught red handed

They were upstairs in the Police Station... ahh my eyes :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 12:09 AM
Replies: 15
Poll: Graal 2001
Views: 1,473
Posted By HVOstroHS
What he said :D

What he said :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-26-2002, 11:47 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 821
Posted By HVOstroHS
I bet birdo dun approve of you using his sig imgs.

I bet birdo dun approve of you using his sig imgs.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-25-2002, 09:39 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 993
Posted By HVOstroHS
I said it was mostly the people. I go on there to...

I said it was mostly the people. I go on there to hang out w/ CheeToS, Alex, Puffy, DV, you know.. friends. Since no one goes on 2k1 anymore. I sit around and watch ppl grow trees and corn. Like I...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-25-2002, 08:21 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,315
Posted By HVOstroHS
Re: Solutions to these "*****s" on 2k2

Emm... they could still steal them with the axe? x.x
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-24-2002, 04:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 993
Posted By HVOstroHS
Cheetos and corn

CheeToS is a sick corn growing FREAK. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-24-2002, 02:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,637
Posted By HVOstroHS
What changed?

What changed?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,637
Posted By HVOstroHS
Guards would just be a rename of Police. And...

Guards would just be a rename of Police.

And Aftershock, I'm referring to the n00bs that come from 2k1 acting immature.. I see lots. Although, the n00bs from Classic are well, all n00bs :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2002, 03:30 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,637
Posted By HVOstroHS
Smart man :). I move to bring the Police force to...

Smart man :). I move to bring the Police force to 2k2. Or something because the people that go up to you while you are mining, hit you with their sword, stand in front of the rock and hit it with axe...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2002, 03:18 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,637
Posted By HVOstroHS
Agreed... and yes I know it's Alpha but the ppl...

Agreed... and yes I know it's Alpha but the ppl still could act more responsible. Yes everyone is new to the server but they don't need to act immature.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2002, 02:37 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,637
Posted By HVOstroHS
Graal 2k2...

I don't know about you guys, but Graal 2002 is absolutely horrible. But, it is not completely the server. I believe that without the lag, and maybe a bit more to do it would be decent. The problem...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-21-2002, 05:01 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,519
Posted By HVOstroHS
I don't like it x.x

I don't like it x.x
Showing results 176 to 200 of 437

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.