Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 238
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 68 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Derrick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 09:35 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,483
Posted By Derrick
Fake Stefan....Busted

Oh how lame...:rolleyes:
This fake stefan, ICQ#: 97649654 (Ignore him)

Here is the conversation to proove of him being a idiot.

Derrick: Hi Stefan! you wanted me to send you my Webcp Pass?...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-03-2001, 08:45 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,303
Posted By Derrick
Don't you have Webcp Gameo?

Don't you have Webcp Gameo?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-03-2001, 08:42 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,303
Posted By Derrick
haha, I bet galen would laugh. Stefan would...

haha, I bet galen would laugh.
Stefan would shoot me.
we have to keep the page "professional"
hheehe
Forum: Graphic Design 06-03-2001, 08:38 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,303
Posted By Derrick
hehe, thats awesome ;)

hehe, thats awesome ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-03-2001, 08:29 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,303
Posted By Derrick
I need a sig for the news page. . .

I need a sig for the news page on www.graalclassic.com/site/news
it needs to be 100x83 please.
Please put in your best effort.
it can only be in .png, .jpg, or .gif please.
and it must say...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:56 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
Me and gameo are brotharz of destructionz.

Me and gameo are brotharz of destructionz.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:46 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,031
Posted By Derrick
No one would do that though :(

No one would do that though :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:40 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
hehe. TrueHeaT: he argues too mcuh and...

hehe.
TrueHeaT: he argues too mcuh and shouldn'tve been mod but i don't think you're a good mod either so basically i'm the only really good mod BWA HAHSHAH>KSDJK!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:36 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
Nah, I wouldn't argue publically, I would argue...

Nah, I wouldn't argue publically, I would argue in a PM.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:35 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
I told trueheat what you said and he said, "I did...

I told trueheat what you said and he said, "I did atleast"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:27 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
no actually it was me and trueheat you were too...

no actually it was me and trueheat you were too busy arguing
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:20 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
To you, of course I didnt

To you, of course I didnt
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:08 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
I don't get yelled at much.

I don't get yelled at much.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:07 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 4,337
Posted By Derrick
This whole thread should be restarted, or stefan...

This whole thread should be restarted, or stefan just put all the poll questions to 0, so Dante's has a chance ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 02:03 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
Gameo does have a point.

Gameo does have a point.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 01:31 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,031
Posted By Derrick
Respect him as in he is higher then you in...

Respect him as in he is higher then you in authority
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 01:08 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,351
Posted By Derrick
I should be there :D

I should be there :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 12:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 636
Posted By Derrick
Whoops, been edited *smacks himself*

Whoops, been edited *smacks himself*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 12:47 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 636
Posted By Derrick
Database Problem

There has been a database problem, at least me and stefan think so.
The passwords of accounts keep changing for the forum.
Me and Stefan both encountered this problem, and I had to get someone...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 12:26 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
Yes. Just him?

Yes.
Just him?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-03-2001, 12:02 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,396
Posted By Derrick
Re: Bored...

No.
This is a pretty good game.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 3,358
Posted By Derrick
Something was wrong with his account, it works...

Something was wrong with his account, it works now.
Fai, I am sure he won't argue.
Who argued in the past?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:58 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,534
Posted By Derrick
Well, I don't quite know. Michael was really...

Well, I don't quite know.
Michael was really pushing towards CORPSE.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:56 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 910
Posted By Derrick
Why complain about the staff? Forget about it. ...

Why complain about the staff?
Forget about it.
Talk to Stefan about it in private.
Or even me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2001, 11:55 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,273
Posted By Derrick
No. Sorry, its not what I was looking for.

No.
Sorry, its not what I was looking for.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 238

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.