Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Guild Life 03-22-2002, 07:55 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,449
Posted By Bird2prey
Mercykillers

Hi, this is Cyrix. I'm making an RP guild called the Mercykillers, so support and save your corrupted soul.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2002, 07:52 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,256
Posted By Bird2prey
Phr33ky.

Phr33ky.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2002, 07:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,201
Posted By Bird2prey
The Half-Life editor. It can be customised to...

The Half-Life editor. It can be customised to work for most 3D games.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2002, 07:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,201
Posted By Bird2prey
I use different passwords for everything.

I use different passwords for everything.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-22-2002, 07:14 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,655
Posted By Bird2prey
Organises RPing events, approves new kingdoms etc.

Organises RPing events, approves new kingdoms etc.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-22-2002, 04:43 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,702
Posted By Bird2prey
Looking good, however the hills look like a...

Looking good,

however the hills look like a darker type of grass at the same level. The trees need more dimentional shading, and the little tufts of grass look too side-on. The dirt tiles look...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2002, 04:05 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,043
Posted By Bird2prey
I like the BG2 logo.

I like the BG2 logo.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2002, 06:40 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,982
Posted By Bird2prey
Yes, I vote for Krynn.

Yes, I vote for Krynn.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2002, 06:33 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,776
Posted By Bird2prey
Message of the day: Yourforumsucks

Message of the day: Yourforumsucks
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2002, 06:31 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 973
Posted By Bird2prey
yep

yep
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-21-2002, 06:27 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 858
Posted By Bird2prey
I'm hearin' but I ain't seein'

I'm hearin' but I ain't seein'
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2002, 06:22 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,776
Posted By Bird2prey
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2002, 04:46 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,776
Posted By Bird2prey
Pirated...?

Pirated...?
Forum: Zormite 03-21-2002, 04:16 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 949
Posted By Bird2prey
And read my RP test.

And read my RP test.
Forum: Guild Life 03-21-2002, 03:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 670
Posted By Bird2prey
There were many mining guilds before Mining Inc.

There were many mining guilds before Mining Inc.
Forum: Guild Life 03-21-2002, 03:28 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,348
Posted By Bird2prey
OPEN FIRE!

OPEN FIRE!
Forum: Dustari 03-21-2002, 03:23 PM
Replies: 15
Hi
Views: 434
Posted By Bird2prey
Hi

Bye
Forum: Zormite 03-21-2002, 11:40 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 488
Posted By Bird2prey
You're the one that should be feeling bad, for I...

You're the one that should be feeling bad, for I plunge my sword through your filthy black hearts at every oppertunity. :)
Forum: Dustari 03-21-2002, 10:07 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 426
Posted By Bird2prey
How can you make that statement when you don't...

How can you make that statement when you don't know what my tag reads.
Forum: Dustari 03-20-2002, 02:57 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 426
Posted By Bird2prey
Hi, I've never been promoted.

Hi, I've never been promoted.
Forum: Dustari 03-20-2002, 02:50 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By Bird2prey
Henry, Tupper and Kawaii are in control of...

Henry, Tupper and Kawaii are in control of Dustari until Kamuii returns. (IF he returns)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,659
Posted By Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2002, 01:02 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,054
Posted By Bird2prey
Hmm, the time I saw Birdbird PKing, so I killed...

Hmm, the time I saw Birdbird PKing, so I killed him.

Cyrix: Suck, Bird. You died.
Birdbird: So? I can just ban you for attacking staff.
Cyrix: Yeah, you could. Good way to lose customers seeing...
Forum: Dustari 03-19-2002, 09:39 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 500
Posted By Bird2prey
Ever wonder how Karakaze got inside Dustari to...

Ever wonder how Karakaze got inside Dustari to trash the place after Kamuii had given them the crowns? That was me who let them in. It was an accident, ofcorse.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2002, 08:58 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,597
Posted By Bird2prey
I BELEIVE THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP.

I BELEIVE THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.