Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 198 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jin2
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2002, 02:06 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,068
Posted By Jin2
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-26-2002, 12:05 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,068
Posted By Jin2
Re: Re: Graal 2002!

Oops, yes I was referring to Stefan :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-25-2002, 11:53 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,068
Posted By Jin2
Exclamation Graal 2002!

I asked him when would it be released, he said a few days. I asked the exact date, he says he doesnt know the exact date. He also told me he was going to try and roleplay :)
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,246
Posted By Jin2
It has to be an offical RP event, to declare...

It has to be an offical RP event, to declare someone's character "dead."
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,402
Posted By Jin2
I am a Dustari member, and I think that Miru...

I am a Dustari member, and I think that Miru should be removed.
Miru doesn't fit into rping. In Medieval times, they didn't have guards who got injured, and if someone said refill, they would...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-23-2002, 11:13 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,260
Posted By Jin2
Curon last for like 3 weeks, but it had like 4...

Curon last for like 3 weeks, but it had like 4 different owners.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 10:48 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,323
Posted By Jin2
This server will not rox my sox. I don't think...

This server will not rox my sox. I don't think the whole idea will work.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 10:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,323
Posted By Jin2
PW Forum.

PW Forum.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 10:00 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 779
Posted By Jin2
More people read this forum :P

More people read this forum :P
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-23-2002, 08:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 779
Posted By Jin2
Leaving for Spring Break

Tommorow at 2:00 CT, I'm going to WV to visit relatives. I will be back the next monday. I might get on the forums or something, because I'm staying at a cousins house, and they have a pc.
Forum: Guild Life 03-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 670
Posted By Jin2
There have been mining guilds since mining was...

There have been mining guilds since mining was released on Graal 2001 :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2002, 09:38 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,800
Posted By Jin2
CDA, the levels sucked, the people roxed.

CDA, the levels sucked, the people roxed.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2002, 09:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,990
Posted By Jin2
Re: Mankind23

I remember him
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2002, 01:13 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,103
Posted By Jin2
3 arms. Cool.

3 arms. Cool.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2002, 11:56 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,054
Posted By Jin2
Question Funniest Graal 2001 Memory

Mine was when some newbie came to Graal 2001, and was looking for a wife. So, Fai was about to marry him, and then all of a sudden everyone starting telling the newb that Fai was a guy, and it was so...
Forum: Events and Activities 03-19-2002, 09:24 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,180
Posted By Jin2
brad and valder rox

brad and valder rox
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,258
Posted By Jin2
Re: a new kingdom possibly.

Let me guess, is it going to be called...Samurai?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2002, 09:12 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Jin2
soccer rox

soccer rox
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2002, 09:04 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,123
Posted By Jin2
Re: Post regarding Wryoko

Its your fault you idiot.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2002, 08:47 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,911
Posted By Jin2
BLKnight is head auctioneer now.

BLKnight is head auctioneer now.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-19-2002, 04:52 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 993
Posted By Jin2
Question about getting an account.

I want the account Jin (Duh) but the person who owns it right now's email address is like a bot or something, so is there any other way I could get the account?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-19-2001, 10:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 878
Posted By Jin2
wut

wut
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2001, 03:40 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 3,002
Posted By Jin2
Umm you've only been here since July, and...

Umm you've only been here since July, and everything was about money then too. That isnt very long ago, the old days were back in March and April
Showing results 176 to 198 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.