Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: zokemon
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,169
Posted By zokemon
Just think of a class as an inlined set of...

Just think of a class as an inlined set of functions.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,787
Posted By zokemon
I'll never be able to leave Graal. In fact, I...

I'll never be able to leave Graal. In fact, I never will be posting a good bye thread that relates to Graal as a whole.

The way I see it, none of the changes that happen to the game really have...
Forum: Feature request 06-30-2008, 11:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 13,551
Posted By zokemon
Will this be added?

Will this be added?
Forum: Future Improvements 06-30-2008, 11:44 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,787
Posted By zokemon
Then don't use clientr. variables for inventory...

Then don't use clientr. variables for inventory systems! ^^

By the way, you could always sort(), loadvarsfromarray(), etc.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-30-2008, 11:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,152
Posted By zokemon
Very nice! ++rep (when 24 hours go by) ...

Very nice!

++rep (when 24 hours go by)

As Chompy said, you're creative :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,068
Posted By zokemon
Do you have a "design document" on the server you...

Do you have a "design document" on the server you work on?
Most people don't even know what that is. I do personally though for every server that I create being that I am a Game Designer....
Forum: Future Improvements 06-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,251
Posted By zokemon
Well, explanations are always helpful! :frown:

Well, explanations are always helpful! :frown:
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 06-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 19,056
Posted By zokemon
My god stop with the bashing already, it's oh so...

My god stop with the bashing already, it's oh so childish.

So there is a bunch of people on that list who might not do work. So? You think that is something new to Graal?

If you don't have...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-29-2008, 03:20 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,524
Posted By zokemon
Looks very nice! Should be *255 though not 256...

Looks very nice! Should be *255 though not 256 since color ranges go from 0 - 255 (I know there are 256 posibilities). Example:

a = getimgpixel("block.png", 2, 3);
player.chat = a[0]*255 SPC...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,251
Posted By zokemon
Blocking Map Detection

I'm wanting to make some blocking detection for a side scroller idea of mine but since I am not using Graal levels I can't use onwall2 functions and such. My idea to implement it would be to have...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-29-2008, 02:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,912
Posted By zokemon
Well? 2 people have shown interest... Not that...

Well? 2 people have shown interest... Not that convincing to make a whole server based on.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,131
Posted By zokemon
GuiControl.onResize then just check what the size...

GuiControl.onResize then just check what the size is.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 13,458
Posted By zokemon
It's not like the server will get deleted ;). ...

It's not like the server will get deleted ;). Worst thing that happens is your server just goes down for a few days, no biggie.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,912
Posted By zokemon
Of course if people want to help out with Atexia,...

Of course if people want to help out with Atexia, I'll continue on that :P.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2008, 07:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,912
Posted By zokemon
Yeah but almost all of these side scrollers...

Yeah but almost all of these side scrollers weren't made by college students :p.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,912
Posted By zokemon
Side Scrolling Server

I've tried and tried and tried have gotten almost next to no help with Atexia in terms of graphics. Because of this, I've been contemplating whether to put the project on hold or not and start on...
Forum: Questions about V6 06-26-2008, 07:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 14,840
Posted By zokemon
I never got the staff :frown:.

I never got the staff :frown:.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 13,458
Posted By zokemon
Use the support center? Usually when stuff like...

Use the support center? Usually when stuff like this happens they add some extra days on as compensation.
Forum: Feature request 06-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 42,204
Posted By zokemon
So... Anything? My scripted level editor sits...

So... Anything? My scripted level editor sits in my closet as we speak :frown:.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2008, 10:35 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 7,333
Posted By zokemon
It's because he loves you and doesn't want to see...

It's because he loves you and doesn't want to see you go.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 7,333
Posted By zokemon
Not all of us American's are ignorant to what you...

Not all of us American's are ignorant to what you are saying. Personally, I wish California was its own country because it essentially is in the sense of culture, education and general...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-24-2008, 02:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,973
Posted By zokemon
onCreated() is a special function when ti comes...

onCreated() is a special function when ti comes to classes in the sense that it will not replace the onCreated of the npc but rather will be called upon joining the class to the object. So you don't...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-23-2008, 03:36 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,941
Posted By zokemon
Custom movement systems are oh so much better :[

Custom movement systems are oh so much better :[
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,720
Posted By zokemon
I love that picture.

I love that picture.
Forum: Bug Report 06-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 16,574
Posted By zokemon
That makes no sense since the tiles are blocking.

That makes no sense since the tiles are blocking.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.