Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Replies: 37
Gfl
Views: 4,037
Posted By Bl0nkt
We don't take kindly to yer kickin' games 'round...

We don't take kindly to yer kickin' games 'round here.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By Bl0nkt
Just promise me my work will go toward good...

Just promise me my work will go toward good effort and not a trash can. Also, I have no gold or VIP time, so I may have to find a way to manually transfer everything to you while testing them offline.
Forum: Tech Support 12-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,379
Posted By Bl0nkt
I had this problem a while back. Not sure what I...

I had this problem a while back. Not sure what I did to fix it. Just kinda fixed itself.

It's copying the body from one single player in the level and applying it to everybody. It keeps the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2006, 07:21 AM
Replies: 37
Gfl
Views: 4,037
Posted By Bl0nkt
It's using AI right? Not just pre-recorded...

It's using AI right? Not just pre-recorded scripts? This would be such an awesome offline (or even online) game. Online, players could join game rooms and play eachother. Multiple people can play...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Replies: 37
Gfl
Views: 4,037
Posted By Bl0nkt
Meaningless my ass. This is a great idea.

Meaningless my ass. This is a great idea.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,832
Posted By Bl0nkt
Are you actually working on graal football? ...

Are you actually working on graal football?

Holy ****. You gotta get your ass in gear with that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 10,208
Posted By Bl0nkt
Wow, I would love to help with this.

Wow, I would love to help with this.
Forum: Gani Construction 12-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,200
Posted By Bl0nkt
Make sure the method you're using to transparent...

Make sure the method you're using to transparent will work. The one way I always did it was using GiFFY (http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Graphics_Tools/GiFFY.html). ...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-08-2006, 01:06 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By Bl0nkt
Signature

Signature
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By Bl0nkt
waaaaa, Macs are better, but give us stuff so we...

waaaaa, Macs are better, but give us stuff so we can at least be equal to Windows. waaaaaa
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By Bl0nkt
Waaa, waaa, Macs are better but is still not...

Waaa, waaa, Macs are better but is still not sufficient in as much as a Windows so I'm going to complain about my lack of development. waaaa
Forum: Future Improvements 12-07-2006, 04:42 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By Bl0nkt
Signature

Signature
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-03-2006, 01:11 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 7,207
Posted By Bl0nkt
Lmao @ "Made on a Mac" I envy you for making...

Lmao @ "Made on a Mac"

I envy you for making idiots think it was a Mac that made this all possible. Exploit what you can.
Forum: Zone 12-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,865
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm talking about whoever had the most money at...

I'm talking about whoever had the most money at any given point or whoever spent the most money. Of course there's a present-time money string.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,507
Posted By Bl0nkt
Well one thing I noticed is as soon as you fire...

Well one thing I noticed is as soon as you fire the weapon, it's setting this.car false. According to this script, for the timeout to activate, this.car needs to be true.
Forum: Zone 12-02-2006, 06:01 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,865
Posted By Bl0nkt
That's only possible if it was ever logged in...

That's only possible if it was ever logged in strings before.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 12-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,507
Posted By Bl0nkt
isn't that the same as cos( this.ang )? ...

isn't that the same as cos( this.ang )?


Did anyone help you with this script?

Edit:
Btw, for the infamous question, ARE YOU DOING THIS OFFLINE?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,141
Posted By Bl0nkt
Naaaaah It's called fight back.

Naaaaah

It's called fight back.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-28-2006, 05:25 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,288
Posted By Bl0nkt
When it's Quanza we should send a boat full of...

When it's Quanza we should send a boat full of white men to africa.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,946
Posted By Bl0nkt
Just get rid of parties. Christ. Era isn't a...

Just get rid of parties. Christ. Era isn't a MMORPADFAPF or whatever the acronym is.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Bl0nkt
Not on idea on GX hasn't been done on Era. ...

Not on idea on GX hasn't been done on Era.

For example, GX has player bizzes. Yeah, you heard me.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-09-2006, 02:14 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,350
Posted By Bl0nkt
What's the difference between that and ...

What's the difference between that and

join("class");

function onCreated() {
join("class");
}

etc
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-07-2006, 03:20 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,431
Posted By Bl0nkt
Thank god Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas never had...

Thank god Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas never had that idea, huh.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-31-2006, 01:16 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,126
Posted By Bl0nkt
setlevel2 must be serverside. That's what...

setlevel2 must be serverside.

That's what I'm guessing is wrong.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-31-2006, 12:39 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,005
Posted By Bl0nkt
"Who cares?" isn't all that thrashing,...

"Who cares?" isn't all that thrashing, really.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.