Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 231
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XJOKERX
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 03:50 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By XJOKERX
I know I know. I knew he stole gfx from the...

I know I know. I knew he stole gfx from the start...One of my superiors (I only have 2) (And its not you KuJi) is too ignorant to see that (No offense if you read this). I will doo everything in my...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2004, 10:25 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By XJOKERX
Tony, I meant from one of our artists. And...

Tony, I meant from one of our artists. And Kronan, half, if not more of our players are not staff, infact players which have over 30 hours each. It is blank because we have been working on scripting...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,981
Posted By XJOKERX
If you do not like graal x, simply do not play...

If you do not like graal x, simply do not play it. We have a good playercount for a private server and the players enjoy it. Some of the graphics may not be that good but we are not public yet are...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,119
Posted By XJOKERX
....

MysticHaste and TtTackler do not still work there I suppose? I believe TtT was co manager and Haste was just a hard worker...When I worked on SL I just remember ben being an ET or something.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,330
Posted By XJOKERX
Is there a reason you try to single me out in...

Is there a reason you try to single me out in every thread you post in, or do you just love me that way? Era has a corrupt staff team with the exception of a few and you, as well as everybody else...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2003, 01:25 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By XJOKERX
Well once we get the document we will follow it.

Well once we get the document we will follow it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By XJOKERX
........

Unix clearly stated we could revive NW, as he said he'd be glad to give us the files, I thank you Unixmad. Anybody else that would like to help the application is somewherei nthe thread my aim is wow...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 07:20 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,266
Posted By XJOKERX
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I dont...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


I dont rememebr posting that o.o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 05:33 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By XJOKERX
The newworld name tarnished itself by not...

The newworld name tarnished itself by not finishing, we, in part are helping it by attempting to make a playerworld with the concept of New World. If you do not like it, don't participate in it,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 05:22 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By XJOKERX
Hey, before you speak, think about what your...

Hey, before you speak, think about what your saying. New world as a PLAYERWORLD buddy. This will just be a playerworld. If you don't like that, leave.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By XJOKERX
You have no right to decide if they have the...

You have no right to decide if they have the right or not.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 05:00 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,330
Posted By XJOKERX
Everything except quality levels and orderly...

Everything except quality levels and orderly staff ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-29-2003, 04:53 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,857
Posted By XJOKERX
Well after speaking with you aim and knowing that...

Well after speaking with you aim and knowing that you know what it was alike/about, I agree with your idea on getting a team and doing it. I know you, your a good developer and with some others you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2003, 01:33 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 18,925
Posted By XJOKERX
Pie Hell Raven STSARSCREAM (leader of...

Pie
Hell Raven
STSARSCREAM (leader of decepticons)
ummmmmmmm
hoss
geo
jinx
spyder
sab
CYBNEXT (CMON PEOPLE)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2003, 10:26 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,382
Posted By XJOKERX
kkkkkkkkkkkk

All the events are races with different terrain, not thought out, EXTREMELY unoriginal

Face the facts enigma

you s u c k

(But hell raven is cool)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2003, 10:52 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,831
Posted By XJOKERX
NOO ANYTHING BUT MALARIA...MALORIA

NOO ANYTHING BUT MALARIA...MALORIA
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,800
Posted By XJOKERX
:)

I really liked it, one suggestion on the water though? Make it lighter, as I thought it was pavement....(Maybe just me)

Keep up the good work!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-19-2003, 12:59 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,521
Posted By XJOKERX
Thanks donald and if you all could read you...

Thanks donald

and if you all could read you would notice I apologized so ****
Forum: Graphic Design 12-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,702
Posted By XJOKERX
So ummm, where are the good graphics?

So ummm, where are the good graphics?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-17-2003, 03:38 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,521
Posted By XJOKERX
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Graal Magazine

Sorry for that, but telling me to learn to read? I don't usually get mad at things like that but im bored.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2003, 03:41 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,521
Posted By XJOKERX
Re: Re: Re: Graal Magazine

That was probably one of the more stupid things you have said to me in the past couple of months. Unix, players have questions, I had a question, and just because my question wasn't a very good one...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-15-2003, 03:34 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,898
Posted By XJOKERX
Emily....

Dont even try to become staff on it...

BTW it used to be called Signifigance if that helps at all.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-14-2003, 05:56 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,266
Posted By XJOKERX
heh

Sounds like the opposite of era!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-11-2003, 12:45 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 5,521
Posted By XJOKERX
Graal Magazine

Somebody needs to make a graal magazine and ill subscribe

the end
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,626
Posted By XJOKERX
Ok, I have a Japanese Exchange student right next...

Ok, I have a Japanese Exchange student right next to me, I think he would know? Either way, it isnt about that, im hiring for Graal X, and if your not interested, dont bother posting.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 231

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.