Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: royce
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2002, 10:30 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,068
Posted By royce
I want to contribute by making the island with...

I want to contribute by making the island with the yellow number on the far right.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2002, 06:54 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,993
Posted By royce
Ouch

Ouch
Forum: Level Design 07-23-2002, 03:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,024
Posted By royce
Still thats a 60%, barely even passing.

Still thats a 60%, barely even passing.
Forum: Level Design 07-23-2002, 03:00 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,024
Posted By royce
6/10 More Detailing in some areas and less in...

6/10
More Detailing in some areas and less in others.
Forum: Level Design 07-23-2002, 02:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,209
Posted By royce
Too small to rate/judge.

Too small to rate/judge.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2002, 02:51 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,106
Posted By royce
Your stuff is really crappy, drool over this...

Your stuff is really crappy, drool over this http://forums.eternaldestiny.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33 . Take a look at the 2 releases, theres plenty more to be released as well.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 11:39 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,205
Posted By royce
I could host very shortly on Sun Cobalts.

I could host very shortly on Sun Cobalts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 11:32 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,106
Posted By royce
I think the graphics are really ugly. You only...

I think the graphics are really ugly. You only need 1 thread, not 2, so, my impressions for everglare is, something you would rather not hear. K, Ok?plzztnxbye!
Forum: Level Design 07-22-2002, 10:09 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,677
Posted By royce
Maybe I should have went a little lighter on the...

Maybe I should have went a little lighter on the water, and the bushes...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-22-2002, 10:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,423
Posted By royce
Thumbs down No Password, No Advance Past Login Page...;)

No Password, No Advance Past Login Page...;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-22-2002, 08:00 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,423
Posted By royce
I dont have the pass for that account...:asleep:

I dont have the pass for that account...:asleep:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 07:45 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,878
Posted By royce
lyk this

lyk this
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 07:15 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,190
Posted By royce
Looks about OK

Looks about OK
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 07:03 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,742
Posted By royce
Since the person who started this thread is an...

Since the person who started this thread is an ass, I will not read this. (Yes, I can tell from a long ways away)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-22-2002, 06:40 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,423
Posted By royce
Whenever I try to email someone I NEVER get a...

Whenever I try to email someone I NEVER get a response and never get anything fixed. This is the reason why I post on these forums to get answers so people with the so called 'powers' will be almost...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-22-2002, 12:59 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,205
Posted By royce
Its possible.

Its possible.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-22-2002, 12:52 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,423
Posted By royce
Account Email

I bought my friend an account with an additional email address I recieved from my ISP which I do not have anymore. How do I change the email address to a email address I already have? The account...
Forum: Level Design 07-21-2002, 12:00 PM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
HAHA I have been on vacation more than a week and...

HAHA I have been on vacation more than a week and this contest STILL isn't over! LoL! I quit from all other competitions for now on...
Forum: Level Design 07-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,677
Posted By royce
First Time using light effects.

First Time using light effects.
Forum: Level Design 07-13-2002, 02:09 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,572
Posted By royce
yes, but its on my other comp which is 2000 miles...

yes, but its on my other comp which is 2000 miles away right now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2002, 02:07 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,301
Posted By royce
Ok, no matter what everyone has said about this...

Ok, no matter what everyone has said about this server, I think it's the best out there. I loved all your previews. I will deffinitally be putting on some killer hours on this playerworld if it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-13-2002, 02:04 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,665
Posted By royce
Looks ok. Is that race with Faheria and Oasis...

Looks ok. Is that race with Faheria and Oasis still going on? If so, Koni, your in trouble X.X ...:megaeek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-13-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 844
Posted By royce
(screen_name) alk, can you make sure he...

(screen_name)

alk, can you make sure he sends to [email protected]


k, thanks
Forum: Level Design 07-13-2002, 10:41 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
if anyone tries to contact me for nething, i wont...

if anyone tries to contact me for nething, i wont be back till next week, so blah.
Forum: Level Design 07-13-2002, 07:57 AM
Replies: 162
Views: 16,110
Posted By royce
mmmkay's level is nice but i dont like the way he...

mmmkay's level is nice but i dont like the way he put the castle type thing RIGHT in the middle, if he a stairway going down it would have been nicer, then have opening in the top where you could go...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.