Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 452
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Er1c
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2002, 04:55 AM
Replies: 20
Poll: Bomys on 2K2
Views: 2,170
Posted By Er1c
There are more NPCs then bomys, lol

There are more NPCs then bomys, lol
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2002, 04:47 AM
Replies: 20
Poll: Bomys on 2K2
Views: 2,170
Posted By Er1c
bomys scare me

bomys scare me
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-17-2002, 04:45 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,493
Posted By Er1c
In case you didn't notice the ban reason when you...

In case you didn't notice the ban reason when you tried to log onto Graal2002.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-15-2002, 12:57 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 9,075
Posted By Er1c
What files/databases+tables are used to store...

What files/databases+tables are used to store guild information?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,759
Posted By Er1c
Absolutly not. Just because a lot of people have...

Absolutly not. Just because a lot of people have illegal software doesn't mean I should tell them all how to use it!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-14-2002, 09:58 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,759
Posted By Er1c
Terrain generator is illegal to have at this...

Terrain generator is illegal to have at this time. Even most of the Graal2002 team doesn't have it yet...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2002, 11:50 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 9,075
Posted By Er1c
I could help I guess... it's taking awefully long...

I could help I guess... it's taking awefully long just for a guildCP.

www.hybridzero.net/~er1c/ is the website I am working on. It's completely PHP and mySQL driven (the navigation, the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-11-2002, 01:16 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,933
Posted By Er1c
Re: An act of Graal2002 staff corruption...

Another thing... if I were so "corrupt," why would I give you a reason why you were banned and also enter my name into the ban reason... THINK

Also, next time, instead of crowding the forums... if...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,406
Posted By Er1c


Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-10-2002, 12:31 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,933
Posted By Er1c
He didn't actually have the hat, he just had the...

He didn't actually have the hat, he just had the image of the hat for the hat attribute.

I know how this was done, and it will be protected.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-09-2002, 08:41 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,663
Posted By Er1c
Re: What I think

In 1.28 the playerworlds weren't in a drop down menu. You had to enter the IP/address of the server along with the port to connect. Liar.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-09-2002, 06:59 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,933
Posted By Er1c
209.204.80.136 was the IP last on your account,...

209.204.80.136 was the IP last on your account, Reuben.

If that's not you, then someone else was on your account.


Can an admin on these boards find what Reuben's IP is? Thanks.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-09-2002, 06:17 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,933
Posted By Er1c
Change your password and then email me at...

Change your password and then email me at [email protected].

When I banned you the name on the account was Hell Raven. I did not ban the account because of things Warcaptain said, but because...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-08-2002, 03:41 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 943
Posted By Er1c
Either your hardware is old, or you need to get...

Either your hardware is old, or you need to get more RAM (Windows XP takes more RAM then older versions of windows, so if you were barely getting by before, now it won't cut it).
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2002, 02:48 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,681
Posted By Er1c
yes, any decoration/tools/WHATEVER in your house...

yes, any decoration/tools/WHATEVER in your house would be made by people
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-07-2002, 01:57 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,681
Posted By Er1c
I voted levels team because I think we should...

I voted levels team because I think we should delete all of the towns in the kingdom islands, except for the castle town, and then just let the players build their houses in-game.

Kingdoms...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2002, 05:28 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,048
Posted By Er1c
http://www.gbadev.org/ is a website that is all...

http://www.gbadev.org/ is a website that is all about GBA development. None of the ROMs on there were made by companies or copywrited, and the emulators on the site are freeware.

ROMs and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2002, 05:17 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,048
Posted By Er1c
Here's the ROM I was looking for... this one...

Here's the ROM I was looking for... this one actually does something... lol

(also made by me)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-06-2002, 05:11 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 5,048
Posted By Er1c
I made this. It's a ROM. What's wrong with...

I made this. It's a ROM. What's wrong with posting it here?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-05-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 11,357
Posted By Er1c
What combat system? Weapons with more then one...

What combat system? Weapons with more then one function? OOO, it really takes a genious to come up with that one :rolleyes:
Forum: GK Bugs 05-31-2002, 05:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,574
Posted By Er1c
Nope, it doesn't do anything YET... mostly...

Nope, it doesn't do anything YET... mostly because it will take a lot of CPU power to calculate your weight -- the NPC would have to loop through all of your items, check the weight of the item, then...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-31-2002, 03:59 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 8,918
Posted By Er1c
I'm a jerk for being fair?

I'm a jerk for being fair?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,827
Posted By Er1c
Bye bye =(

Bye bye =(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 11:42 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,431
Posted By Er1c
That is how it works now. Only NPCs in the...

That is how it works now. Only NPCs in the levels that touch the level you are in load.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-27-2002, 11:41 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,431
Posted By Er1c
I just tried it and it made me go slower, too.

I just tried it and it made me go slower, too.
Showing results 176 to 200 of 452

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.