Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-18-2004, 12:37 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,453
Posted By Thallen
I'll have to wait until the weekend.

I'll have to wait until the weekend.
Forum: English 08-17-2004, 02:59 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,751
Posted By Thallen
Haha, a beauty contest. I would so win that.

Haha, a beauty contest. I would so win that.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2004, 02:05 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,338
Posted By Thallen
Shield has potential.

Shield has potential.
Forum: GK Bugs 08-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,389
Posted By Thallen
Good job, now fix the level bug. :rolleyes:

Good job, now fix the level bug. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2004, 09:12 PM
Replies: 38
Poll: Quick Reply
Views: 2,788
Posted By Thallen
Yeah, I've used quick reply forever. It is a...

Yeah, I've used quick reply forever. It is a dream for 56kers like myself.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,780
Posted By Thallen
Scammed no one, I accepted a lopsided trade. Ask...

Scammed no one, I accepted a lopsided trade. Ask staff for logs, it can be confirmed that my offer was on the table. Even if I had scammed him, why should I be banned? I can name tons of others who...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,780
Posted By Thallen
I am a good person, it's the things 'higher'...

I am a good person, it's the things 'higher' people of Graal do by choice that make me look bad. I can't help if people lie, overreact, and cry about things.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-15-2004, 01:31 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,780
Posted By Thallen
You have amazing, almost feminine, mood swings,...

You have amazing, almost feminine, mood swings, Gryffon.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,782
Posted By Thallen
I fail to see the difference...

I fail to see the difference...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-14-2004, 09:14 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 887
Posted By Thallen
Why is everyone freaking out? I live in North...

Why is everyone freaking out? I live in North Florida, and I've been calm about it. All we got was 5 minutes of rain.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,609
Posted By Thallen
Made in 2001-2002? And by Clops? I'll have to...

Made in 2001-2002? And by Clops? I'll have to doubt the effectiveness of that. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,412
Posted By Thallen
I don't understand this. So anyone can enter the...

I don't understand this. So anyone can enter the 'Graalympics'? There are no server representatives?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,910
Posted By Thallen
Hurricane Charley was a complete wuss. I live in...

Hurricane Charley was a complete wuss. I live in northeastern Florida, near Jacksonville, and all we got was a few drops of rain.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,382
Posted By Thallen
That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?
Forum: Graphic Design 08-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,782
Posted By Thallen
Thanks for the feedback, I'll mess with it a bit...

Thanks for the feedback, I'll mess with it a bit more later. I added animation to it, and attached the doll without the pin in it. Which is better, pin or no pin?
Forum: Graphic Design 08-13-2004, 07:22 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,782
Posted By Thallen
Pixel Voodoo

I've been trying to 'pixel' stuff for a while now with MSPaint, and I think I finally did something half-decent.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 07:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,368
Posted By Thallen
I still think it's useless. It'd be useful if...

I still think it's useless. It'd be useful if Graal was a graphics community, but it is a gaming community. If you need to see how someone made a graphic, you should have the available graphics...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,780
Posted By Thallen
I'll probably join as an ally of the orcs as soon...

I'll probably join as an ally of the orcs as soon as I get unbanned from GK.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,382
Posted By Thallen
New Forum Logo

It looks odd. I demand a scheme to match with it!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 02:54 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,368
Posted By Thallen
Why would you need to view an image in Paint with...

Why would you need to view an image in Paint with zoom anyway?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 11:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,368
Posted By Thallen
Useless, if you ask me. If the zoom is added,...

Useless, if you ask me. If the zoom is added, everyone else will expect their tags to be added, and the forums are going to turn into a jumble of HTML/JavaScript confusion.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,412
Posted By Thallen
There are no 'best sparrers' anymore, it's all...

There are no 'best sparrers' anymore, it's all about who has the most advanced trainer.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2004, 10:10 AM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,787
Posted By Thallen
Hey, I have before, and I was banned for it. Why...

Hey, I have before, and I was banned for it. Why do I get harsh treatment, yet global staff doesn't?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2004, 03:28 AM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,787
Posted By Thallen
I believe when my account password was stolen,...

I believe when my account password was stolen, someone tried pulling this same stunt, and got the account globally banned. I guess Loriel gets special treatment though, right?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,787
Posted By Thallen
Yeah, you fail to see a lot of things Loriel,...

Yeah, you fail to see a lot of things Loriel, like an honest ban reason for me on Graal Kingdoms. Either way, I'll be exited this thread, before I say more true things about Loriel that could put my...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.