Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,278
Posted By skillmaster19
Even if he did promote era pc, it's not like...

Even if he did promote era pc, it's not like anyone is going to want to play since they can't get more than 10 heads without getting a subscription, it takes weeks of doing repetitive jobs for many...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2011, 12:07 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Use chrome, I haven't had many problems with that...

Use chrome, I haven't had many problems with that besides losing focus.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2011, 06:16 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,110
Posted By skillmaster19
Why make a server that's theme is real life? why...

Why make a server that's theme is real life? why not just live life for real? videogames are supposed to make you do things out-of-the-ordinary.
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,278
Posted By skillmaster19
:noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::n...

:noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob::noob:
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-15-2011, 05:39 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,278
Posted By skillmaster19
LOL IT PLAYS VINKA's SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL IT PLAYS VINKA's SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2011, 05:35 AM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
haha I had fun with that. I stood in a pk area...

haha I had fun with that. I stood in a pk area and said "kill me for 9999999 gralats and an admin ticket" and so many people tried to kill me XD
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Stefan, please read my forum pm. the VIP account...

Stefan, please read my forum pm. the VIP account system deleted my ipod account, if I hit don't use VIP account it sends me to an account with nothing on it.(no gralats,hats,items,anything) my email...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 7,851
Posted By skillmaster19
This isn't Graal Ghetto.

This isn't Graal Ghetto.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-14-2011, 01:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,608
Posted By skillmaster19
Bye-Skill

There really aren't any fun servers on Graal anymore and I'm tired of everyone's hard work being ripped without permission for the iphone/facebook servers without Stefan paying a dime or even giving...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
The VIP subscription thing deleted my ipod...

The VIP subscription thing deleted my ipod account and didn't transfer to VIP account, please read pm Stefan.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 07-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 346,383
Posted By skillmaster19
This project will likely be postponed even more...

This project will likely be postponed even more since Tig is now juggling another major project, the revival of OL' West. I wish he would just release what he has since this project will likely not...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 82,024
Posted By skillmaster19
?? you don't just get away with getting hired on...

?? you don't just get away with getting hired on a server and banning everyone...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-30-2011, 04:21 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,002
Posted By skillmaster19
message should look like message("this is a...

message should look like

message("this is a message");

not

message this is a message done wrong;

note the quotes and the parenthesis.
Functions need to be wrapped in parenthesis....
Forum: Videos 06-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 49,730
Posted By skillmaster19
The only reason people don't like Era iPhone is...

The only reason people don't like Era iPhone is they hate dieing and being sent to the hospital and are to lazy to do jobs to get enough money for a gun. I Quit when they added weapon rusting as it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,589
Posted By skillmaster19
Atlantis may have high quality content, but there...

Atlantis may have high quality content, but there is nothing to do.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-28-2011, 03:26 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,121
Posted By skillmaster19
It's dead.

It's dead.
Forum: Videos 06-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 49,730
Posted By skillmaster19
No it won't. Era iPhone has had far better...

No it won't. Era iPhone has had far better updates for the past 7 months. And this is just one quest that will last like what? 20-30 minutes? maybe do it over 5 times with friends. 2-3 hours. Then...
Forum: Tech Support 06-26-2011, 04:54 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 724
Posted By skillmaster19
Client takes several minutes to start up on new laptop

I just received my new laptop today and installed Graal on it. For some reason the client takes forever to start up. I tried running it in compatability mode, as an administrator, and regularly. My...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,838
Posted By skillmaster19
Can we see the next function? I may be able to...

Can we see the next function? I may be able to come up with a better way to fix it.
Forum: Videos 06-23-2011, 11:01 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 49,730
Posted By skillmaster19
Finally something is being done to classic...

Finally something is being done to classic iPhone!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2011, 02:01 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,698
Posted By skillmaster19
What staff?

What staff?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-21-2011, 05:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,797
Posted By skillmaster19
UN doesn't even post their in game updates in...

UN doesn't even post their in game updates in their forums, they just silently release them. a new area in the ET center was released with checkers and battleship, and there was no announcment.
Forum: Tech Support 06-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,731
Posted By skillmaster19
its happening to me too.

its happening to me too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2011, 11:53 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 82,024
Posted By skillmaster19
I said it I was guessing it would be Wednesday. I...

I said it I was guessing it would be Wednesday. I never said it was certainly on Wednesday. In fact, I even said I wasn't even sure if what I heard was accurate.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2011, 12:11 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 82,024
Posted By skillmaster19
Globals take forever to respond, they are really...

Globals take forever to respond, they are really busy. Shaded legend is also waiting to be looked at for hosted. as for the comments, we figure we can just go onto europa and tell you "in person" :)
Showing results 176 to 200 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.