Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 200 of 427
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chicken_l33t
Forum: Graphic Design 01-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Replies: 156
Views: 17,762
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thats by far the best and sexiest pixel thing I...

Thats by far the best and sexiest pixel thing I have ever seen. Mini pluffy?
Forum: Graphic Design 01-26-2006, 09:46 AM
Replies: 156
Views: 17,762
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Wee, I had a go.. lol at my snake.

Wee, I had a go.. lol at my snake.
Forum: Level Design 01-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 947
Posted By Chicken_l33t
The house is nice, but you've messed up the roof...

The house is nice, but you've messed up the roof with the tree stair tiles they were done incorrect (in my oppinion) :X I'll post my level that uses them so they look good.

There's tile errors in...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 919
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Nah, I enjoy them how they are :D a little bit of...

Nah, I enjoy them how they are :D a little bit of risk never hurt anyone.. untill now and thanks Kronan :P
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2006, 07:12 AM
Replies: 137
Views: 21,172
Posted By Chicken_l33t
RIP :( very very sad thing to hear happen.

RIP :( very very sad thing to hear happen.
Forum: Level Design 01-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,100
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Looking good, nice outline. However I hate your...

Looking good, nice outline. However I hate your dirt paths detailing, and I don't like your shallow water and deep water outline. It's too.. well not to sure, but use some straights in it.

I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 886
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I think there should atleast be some content...

I think there should atleast be some content (content has been said, but wasn't specific. It could be talking about levels, not NPCs) made so the player(s) have something to do. Not to just walk...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 919
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Here's a few more screenshots.

Here's a few more screenshots.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 919
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Exodus

Well, just posting an update on some stuff.. stuff being Exodus, well i've added in a quest for Level 3 Shield and a heart :O
Basicly you run around grab a hat for some miner then he sends you to do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,929
Posted By Chicken_l33t
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Csharp/Op...

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Csharp/Operators

Here's some I found in C#, i'm sure they will have the same principles in GS2.




I'm not 100% sure on this one, but I believe it's...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,593
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Just use the first one, I say that because...

Just use the first one, I say that because there's less ugly then the others.

You need to do some more rounded cliffing in it. I assume that they wont be the permanent cliffing, but still it's...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 7,777
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I stuffed up on the crown >.< and didnt do a...

I stuffed up on the crown >.< and didnt do a body. :P
Forum: Graphic Design 01-07-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 7,777
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I had a shot at drawing my own char. Never done...

I had a shot at drawing my own char. Never done anything in pen and the outline was done really crudely XD. and quickly.

Meh, looks like pooh in the phots >.< and yeh that's my actual hand...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 7,777
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Haha, skills indeed. That rocks XD! sorta looks...

Haha, skills indeed. That rocks XD! sorta looks like what happens when he gets attacked in game (bits get cut out of his head) :D

Looks really good <3
Forum: Graphic Design 01-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 7,777
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Name: Chicken NaNa Interests - PKing, and...

Name: Chicken NaNa

Interests - PKing, and for myself getting drunk and smashing stuff.

The muffin was just a joke :P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Chicken_l33t
CRoNic351 is Fearx351 ;] except he went missing...

CRoNic351 is Fearx351 ;] except he went missing ages ago so I done all the levels myself. I'll find the original map someday and show what I did.

Oh, and we have a server now. We're waiting on it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I'm not to sure what it will be used for yet. So,...

I'm not to sure what it will be used for yet. So, I wont be doing anything with it untill I decide.

Originally it was Events Island and it had Exoball on it, but I dunno.
A few other minor...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,009
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Since you replied to this I will post the update....

Since you replied to this I will post the update. It's been finished awile now :) all Detailed.
Forum: Gani Construction 12-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,697
Posted By Chicken_l33t
setcharani ride,ride2.png; What you had was...

setcharani ride,ride2.png;
What you had was right, but wrong gani :X
Forum: Graphic Design 12-21-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,027
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Dude, your mummy rocks. Maybe we can set a play...

Dude, your mummy rocks. Maybe we can set a play date for my mummy and yours.

lol, I noticed the white dot after I uploaded last night :X it was like 4 AM or something so I wasn't gonna fix it :X...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,027
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Hey, Mummy!

A mummy type thing. Power crystal majiggas in his hand. I started making a sword, but that turned into a big metal type head bonker and then I decided that the handle looked like a mummy hand.

So,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,998
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Wan, I think he's talking about Scrawby.

Wan, I think he's talking about Scrawby.
Forum: Level Design 12-12-2005, 04:41 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,534
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Hmm, what do you mean by style. Do you mean the...

Hmm, what do you mean by style. Do you mean the way I shape my cliffs or what? Sorry i'm not too sure about this one :X or the way I connect them all together, maybe the pattern?.
Forum: Level Design 12-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,534
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Fixed a few tile errors. and yeh.

Fixed a few tile errors. and yeh.
Forum: Level Design 12-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,534
Posted By Chicken_l33t
A level. >.>

Here's a level I just finished. Havent made a whole level in awile so I decided to make one. I went minimilistic on the detailing.

Gimme some oppinion please.

-edit- Gah, the lamp NPCs showed...
Showing results 176 to 200 of 427

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.