Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 176 to 198 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LittleBiiru
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 10:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
HAH! You shall Perish now!

Take a look at this, Chum!

He's watching you..;-)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 10:23 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
-=Dead=-

ALAS! My sould is protected by a VERY Expensive Soul Protective Advise! I bought it in the Blue Market! ON HENCE! One of your strength can not take the soul of mine!


Cortez
-=Very much Dead=-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 10:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
Ouch!

Ouch, man.. Ouch. You know, that Hurts.. That hurts man.. That really.. Really.. Really.. Really.. Hurts.. Oh, wait.. No it doesn't. o.O Joking is bad for the soul...Souls don't rest easy when...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 10:11 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
For Another Note..

Now I know the subject " Well Holy Bejesus " Catches the eye... XD!!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 10:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
Fwhaha..

No, No! You see... I did post one in The Player Worlds Department.. But they caught me shop lifting! O.O I was kicked out.. =-( Those bastards.. Any how, More the merryer. =-D






-Cortez
...
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,235
Posted By LittleBiiru
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2001, 09:59 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,235
Posted By LittleBiiru
Rofl

Listen, Man. You need more tiles to that. as Bird said, It doesn't have any atmosphere..o.O I'm not very good at making Outside leels.. But this is my probably one of my best..For my server,...
Forum: Level Design 12-15-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,918
Posted By LittleBiiru
Lol.

That's a five man.. How did you become a LAT on Faheria. =-D Nah.. That's pretty good though.

Also, You can crypt' a Virus into a .graal file.
That would be like putting a Trojan in a Bmp File....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-15-2001, 08:25 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 684
Posted By LittleBiiru
Enchantment Graal

I need some Lats.. and some NAT's.. and a Webpage builder. I've been working my *Car crash* off on Enchantment Graal. I need a break.. so, if you're a good LAT, NAT, Or webpage maker.. E-mail me at...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-15-2001, 08:23 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,384
Posted By LittleBiiru
Talking Enchantment Graal

I like Big butts, and I can not lie.. You ot-- Whoops. o.O Any how. I need some Lats.. and some NAT's.. and a Webpage builder. I've been working my *Car crash* off on Enchantment Graal. I need a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-15-2001, 08:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 940
Posted By LittleBiiru
Exclamation Well Holy Bajesus!

Enchantment Graal! A server that's.. FUN! Lol
I need LAT's, NAT's, and a Website Builder. NO GPS! Or anythin' like that. I'll hire dem when or if the server goes up. ;-) E-mail me at...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-15-2001, 08:19 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 537
Posted By LittleBiiru
Thumbs up Enchantment Graal

I like Big butts, and I can not lie.. You ot-- Whoops. o.O Any how. I need some Lats.. and some NAT's.. and a Webpage builder. I've been working my *Car crash* off on Enchantment Graal. I need a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 10:28 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Cortez1.gif Heh. Just seing...

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Cortez1.gif
Heh. Just seing if this Image thing worked..Lol
Forum: Guild Life 10-14-2001, 09:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,010
Posted By LittleBiiru
Yeah, me too..

Hey. Bhala, or what ever. -.- I've e-mailed you aswell..I need my Auto-Sync to work. It's getting agrivating..All of these people want there tags, and I might just rip my hair out of my head! My...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:48 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
-.-

Lol. I see. Well, I'm not sure..I think I might go run of to some random server; see if I can get a staff job there..Eh?


-Cortez
=-P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:45 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 791
Posted By LittleBiiru
Lol. Thanks again..

Yes, I'm aware..Lol..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:44 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
Maybe Maybe

I actually do help people with level maker, and scripting..ect..ect..But, make a world off line and play on it? Lol. I could always play Zelda if I wanted to do that. No? But, thanks for the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
Heh.

I can see what you're getting at..But I'm not going to submit a huge pack of levels, or even a few with out some kind of recognition..(Sorry for the spelling mistakes). Maybe i'm a bit selfish, but I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 791
Posted By LittleBiiru
Lol..

Yeah, thanks for those few tips..But, uh..I'm not stupid. =-) Nor, am I a newbie. Lol. But, if you feel you need to keep telling me these things; feel free! =-)

-Cortez
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:31 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
-.-

Yeah, I suppose so. I made so many NPC's and Levels for that Scum bag though. Hmm. What a waste, what a waste. I honestly can't find another server I can call 'home'. That's partly why I'm making a...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:28 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
Back again

No, No. The only reason why I play Enigma, is because Graal 3000 is gone. I've been staff in Enigma..Some where around 5 times. It just makes me angry that Warcaptain just bans me for assuming he was...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 791
Posted By LittleBiiru
Cool Enchantment Graal

Hello! Hello! Name's Cortez. Greatest of them all. I'm a Tiler, and a Scripter; makin' a server called Enchantment Graal. I need some LAT's, and some NAT's..You got the stuff? Full time, I don't want...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-14-2001, 09:03 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,265
Posted By LittleBiiru
Angry To any one that can do anything..

Hello, My name is Cortez, Not very famouse..But I figured I need to raise attention to this.

I'm sure you all know who the infamouse WarCaptain is. And I also know that most of you probably know...
Showing results 176 to 198 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.